UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think that?
It has been reported that they flew to Pakistan on the Wednesday. We don't know what time (there are flights throughout the day), but they are mostly between 10am - 12pm. It is not a direct flight (stopovers in the middle east) and the minimum flight time is 11 hours. I have assumed a flight departure from the UK of 12 noon, with the quickest flight, makes the timing about 11pm in the UK. If you tie this into the police presence in the early hours it more or less fits with the call coming from Pakistan.

In respect to the neighbours, they reportedly, didn't know anything until they saw the police cars, and we know that Sara was probably dead long before she was found.

From this article: Three people known to girl, 10, found dead 'flew to Pakistan on one way tickets'

Tickets booked Tuesday 8th
Flights on Wednesday 9th
Body found early hours of Thursday 10th.

ETA - the large police response is also telling, if it had simply been a routine welfare check,
  • there would only have been one car and
  • the check would probably have been done during daylight hours

Last edited:
If that call originated from Pakistan, that caller may be in danger. And is likely kin IMO and a crucial link for LE, but someone acting at great peril considering there's already one homicide here.

Jmo

I agree with those saying that the call was made by the family.

As far as we know by the time authorities got to the house, the family was long gone, so there was nothing to be heard or nothing suspicious the neighbours could’ve seen. The travel agent said they were contacted on the 8th to get one way tickets for 3 adults and 5 children the next day, so I reckon whatever happened to Sara had already happened. Because, who books a trip with no return tickets on the day before they have to leave? Then once they thought they were out of reach of the authorities, they called it in, or called someone in the uk and told them.

I agree I thought the family would have called it in after landing, not sure now as he has clearly gone on the run.
That's why I think it was kin. Kin at their arrival destination. Knew something was off and risked reporting it. Might explain why the adults are on the move again.

That same person may have also or even originally contacted LE in Pakistan, which might explain the rapid involvement and apparent cooperation between countries.

This person IMO is going to prove both critical and heroic.

Jmo

The family had left the country hours before the phone call to the police so there would not have been arguments heard or loud noises heard in the night. The next door neighbour said the first he knew anything was wrong was when he saw all the police vehicles.
A visit to check after a call for concern would not warrant numerous police vehicles.

ok, that is extremely strange then.

It has been reported that they flew to Pakistan on the Wednesday. We don't know what time (there are flights throughout the day), but they are mostly between 10am - 12pm. It is not a direct flight (stopovers in the middle east) and the minimum flight time is 11 hours. I have assumed a flight departure from the UK of 12 noon, with the quickest flight, makes the timing about 11pm in the UK. If you tie this into the police presence in the early hours it more or less fits with the call coming from Pakistan.

In respect to the neighbours, they reportedly, didn't know anything until they saw the police cars, and we know that Sara was probably dead long before she was found.

From this article: Three people known to girl, 10, found dead 'flew to Pakistan on one way tickets'

Tickets booked Tuesday 8th
Flights on Wednesday 9th
Body found early hours of Thursday 10th.

ETA - the large police response is also telling, if it had simply been a routine welfare check,
  • there would only have been one car and
  • the check would probably have been done during daylight hours

ok, great post makes far more sense now.

Moo..door was probably left open for police to enter. (Police will not breach door for most welfare checks) once deceased found other police will arrive to contain crime scene..moo

That's why I think it was kin. Kin at their arrival destination. Knew something was off and risked reporting it. Might explain why the adults are on the move again.

That same person may have also or even originally contacted LE in Pakistan, which might explain the rapid involvement and apparent cooperation between countries.

This person IMO is going to prove both critical and heroic.

Jmo
From little brother, it seems like the family might not care about a daughter from a Polish ex-wife, though I also don't think the little brother is being entirely truthful.

Who know what the guy told his family. He might say his crazy ex-wife took the daughter to Poland.

That phone call is such a mystery and this whole case is haunting, imo.

jmo

From little brother, it seems like the family might not care about a daughter from a Polish ex-wife, though I also don't think the little brother is being entirely truthful.

Who know what the guy told his family. He might say his crazy ex-wife took the daughter to Poland.

That phone call is such a mystery and this whole case is haunting, imo.

jmo

and do we know the father left with his new wife? Do we know anything about her? I haven't seen photos of the wanted three adults yet so I won't post anything I do find until it's official.
These are things I wonder if she is very strict or religious vs the father to myself.
He may not have been religious when married to his first Polish Catholic wife but his new wife might be and pulled him back into his religion.
I do not know enough about the strict Muslim religion to even take a guess. But I would hope a Father would love his children unconditionally regardless if whether she was born a female vs a son. :( But some families do not, however.

Moo..have not found anything on new wife. His fb is gone he still has older one up. And Olga has fb...no pics of children though

Exactly. If she died and they hid the body, they could have fled to Pakistan and nobody would know that Sara was dead. If anyone in Pakistan asked, they could say she was with her mother.

But they didn't do that. They left Sara in the house.

And somebody called police. I wish we knew who called.

jmo
Exactly my thoughts. It's very odd, maybe it was accident and they panicked. Either way they have ran away which shows guilt. Father doesn't sound right a she seems to be having children from many partners, can't stick with one.

Moo.. his fb was just normal...he knew alot of people in area. I think..moo..the wife Beenish was very traditional devout, him..not so much

Interesting that the live reporter in the video said that they had been in a police press conference and have them more details which the press were asked not to release to the public yet. They did say the information would be released in the next few days.

I wonder if that means they have located Malik and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz