UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How covenient that they had valid tickets!
And the rest of the family was away somewhere.

Because if they were there, they would surely call for ambulance for the girl, no???

Because who leaves a dying child ALONE???

JMO
I don't think they left a dying child alone. I think they left her dead. :(

Maybe they drove, not flew.

3 people. I am guessing the father is definitely one of the 3.

Mother might be one of the 3, or maybe the mother was abroad?

If it's just men, then father, an uncle, an older male sibling?

<modsnip - reference to an unapproved source>

It’s amazing that they fled the country so quickly. That takes at least an element of planning of some sort. Surely they have fled back to their home town/ remaining family in Pakistan, hopefully they will be easy to trace.

I just can’t fathom how a father could be involved in this. It’s sickening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moo...was it 2 cars that were usually there? Why don't they all get in just one???
Maybe 2 cars for the 3 adults + 5 kids. Or 4 kids if the older sibling is one of the 3 wanted to provide info.

I think the boy is 13 now. There was a new article that mentioned he was in year 8.
Thanks, I deleted my comment as I realised the ages used in the mother's comment are current and not referring to 2019.

If the brother has done something impulsive/ reckless I could understand why the father went on the run too, to ‘protect’ the prodigal son ( not condoning it of course)

But why would the step mother unless she was also part of it. Maybe she was in the other car with the kids, LE haven’t revealed whether they gave interviewed her or if she’s a POI.

I hate to use the word typically here....but typically when a child is killed, the perpetrator tries to hide evidence/dispose of the body elsewhere. In this case, everyone else, other than Sara, left instead. It's just so odd.
I think it's because they can be safer in Pakistan from LE than if they were to stay put in Woking.

I hate to use the word typically here....but typically when a child is killed, the perpetrator tries to hide evidence/dispose of the body elsewhere. In this case, everyone else, other than Sara, left instead. It's just so odd.
I wonder if Sara wasn't deceased when they left, and the welfare-check call was to get someone there to help her - after the perps were far enough away not to be caught?

IDK if that is better or worse than leaving a deceased child alone. I guess there is no answer to that.

jmo

I wonder if Sara wasn't deceased when they left, and the welfare-check call was to get someone there to help her - after the perps were far enough away not to be caught?

IDK if that is better or worse than leaving a deceased child alone. I guess there is no answer to that.

jmo
And I earlier wrote they left her dying there in an empty house :(

And OMG, she was my compatriot, on her Mum's side.
Terrible case :(

The only safe assumption, imo, is that one of the three who fled is the murderer. Why would three people need to flee?

jmo
If the adults were all present when Sara’s murder happened aren’t they all are responsible? Me thinking the 13yo boy did it and the father fled with the boy to ‘protect’ him and himself, who could be the ultimate responsible adult for the death? Not sure who the third person could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia