Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or to hasten the burial.

In accordance with Muslim burial timeframe - 3 days.
:(

JMO

Hi Dotta, nice to see you on here, though not obviously nice a young girl has been killed.

In fact Muslims are buried on the day of their death, traditionally.

In response to those asking about arranged marriages in the UK, to my understanding this is quite common, and not popular amongst 2nd generation children who have experienced the western way. I think it's often seen as a way to bring other relatives into the UK to live. JMO

So very sad.

From a news article:

Speaking after the discovery of Sara's body, a neighbour, who wished to remain anonymous, said she "appeared to help look after her younger brothers and sisters, and especially the baby".

Sounds like quite a busy house-hold. :(

Hi Dotta, nice to see you on here, though not obviously nice a young girl has been killed.

In fact Muslims are buried on the day of their death, traditionally.

In response to those asking about arranged marriages in the UK, to my understanding this is quite common, and not popular amongst 2nd generation children who have experienced the western way. I think it's often seen as a way to bring other relatives into the UK to live. JMO
I think arranged marriages to 10 year old children is not as common as an arranged marriage to give citizenship ship to someone.

So very sad.

From a news article:

Speaking after the discovery of Sara's body, a neighbour, who wished to remain anonymous, said she "appeared to help look after her younger brothers and sisters, and especially the baby".

Sounds like quite a busy house-hold. :(
I wonder if Sara ever rebelled against being asked to look after her younger siblings.

they must have known that the police would be called and that the girl had been murdered - IMO that knocks out any thought of the timeframe for burial.
So why would any of them bother to call?

If it was one of them, of course.

It would give them more time to hide not to call.

Father seemed religious according to bio Mum.
Leaving the dead relative not buried is one of the greatest sins.

He must have somehow rationalized the murder and escape in his mind.

But leaving daughter's body to rot was too much.

But it is only my opinion.
And what do I know? :(

Last edited:
I wonder what the manner of death was?

There must have been obvious signs of murder pre autopsy for them to declare it so.

It's really disturbing.
I think the obvious sign might simply be police found a dead child alone in a house.

Whatever the cause, you're right - it's disturbing. I can't get the image out of my mind of cars pulling away and leaving her alone. Haunting.

jmo

I think the obvious sign might simply be police found a dead child alone in a house.

Whatever the cause, you're right - it's disturbing. I can't get the image out of my mind of cars pulling away and leaving her alone. Haunting.

jmo
all dead children are not clearly murdered though pre autopsy findings.

they ruled her death a murder almost immediately from what I gather.

jmo
Maybe it could also be where she was found. Was she hidden somewhere in the house?

Might it be customary to sell (betroth/dowry) daughters and she was marked as a child bride but was molested by another male, resulting in an "honor" killing.

If one of the fugitives (is that the right word, ahead of any charges) was female, perhaps she placed a call in secret. She's know the customs (the religious law is the law), but female to female, she may have had a tender spot for the victim. Maybe she herself is oppressed and it was a call to save herself, indirectly.

Jmo
<modsnip - rude>

Anyway I wonder why the biological mother was also fleeing? She was also conveniently leaving the country on the same day as the rest? Or after the girl was killed? This is the most strangest case. I feel like the father and step mother left their girl in the mothers care and it did not go well. Then again it could be that the father and the step mother. Step mothers can be very jealous and evil specially if the husband is horrible and doesn't treat her well.

No normal Muslim or Asian family leaves their 10 years old daughter on her own. Never! Even if she was 20 years old, she won't be left alone. That's the most odd thing. We will have to wait untill the post mortem report comes out.

Poor little child, did not deserve this. I have experienced a evil step mother and *advertiser censored* father and I can only imagine she must have gone through. Poor baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO this was not about an arranged marriage. It might be SA from male relative/s or attacks by a jealous step-mother.
It's weird that just because their are pakistani the first thought is arranged marriage. I feel it would be something like SA. It's the most strange thing and would never happen in a normal Asian Muslim or Pakistani family that they leave their 10 year old alone and go out of the country.

So why would any of them bother to call?

If it was one of them, of course.

It would give them more time to hide not to call.

Father seemed religious according to bio Mum.
Leaving the dead relative not buried is one of the greatest sins.

He must have somehow rationalized the murder and escape in his mind.

But leaving daughter's body to rot was too much.

But it is only my opinion.
And what do I know? :(
It would have been easier for them to take the girl to Pakistan and kill her there if they wanted to, if it was planned. Or dispose of her body and say she went to Pakistan with them and no one will question it untill she never comes back. A normal Muslim family will never leave their daughter alone at home or son, mostly daughters. Specially a 10 year old. This is so odd.

Apparently the family whose house it is are from Pakistan, so I'm wondering if they were extended family of the girl: cousins, uncles, aunts etc.

That would make the quotes in the media make sense.

Also, another thought: is 10 years old too young for an 'honour killing' type of thing?
If they wanted to do that, would have been easier to take her to Pakistan and do it. Also usually honour killing (it's not as prevalent as you people think) is usually done by close family and she is too young for that.

Though that picture of her in full adult make up and jewellery is disturbing. There is so many questions that need to be answered

I think the news stories have emphasised Sara being alone in the house to make it clear that the step mother and other children had also left the house .

Sara was on her own in the house because she was dead. Had the family left a healthy 10 year old in the house who for some reason died after they left,I do not think the police would immediately have called it murder.

Last edited:
I bet Sara didn’t have a mobile, or access to anyone outside the family, sounds like she was busy being caregiver to her siblings. I bet she was very useful to Beemish, Wonder if she’d even enrolled in a local school since moving.

If the 3 left on the Wednesday and caught a flight, there are only a few direct flights to Pakistan, BA to Islamabad arrives 625am local time for example, a few indirect flights land around the same time to Karachi…..which after allowing time to clear security it would be equivalent to 250am UK time. So maybe the father called the police after safely landing or called family to confirm they had escaped and a family member called it in, in full knowledge that the 3 were untouchable. Hopefully LE access phone records of the UK family members and go after anyone who has been an accomplice in some way.

Leaving a dead 10 yr old alone in a house is unforgivable.

Odd coincidence that bio Mum was also leaving the country at the same time though, I guess it is Summer holiday season, so could be that.

Poor Sara has been failed by so many adults.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member