UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im getting a bit baffled now. The Express news paper named the dad as being one of the persons who has fled. In the 24 hrs since they published, no other big UK publication has released that information.

What is going on with this? Were the two other persons who fled actually a hit squad from Pakistan who come over to do a job (murder) with the father? There is a lot more to this story.

JMO
There does not seem to be any news items in the media today.
I do not think a hit squad would be needed to murder a 10 year old girl.

It just feels to me as if the phone call to police was made to allow time for the three to avoid apprehension. They left the country on Wednesday, a flight to Pakistan takes eight hours, although we don't know if that is where they went, and the call to emergency services was made in the early hours of Thursday. If the call had come in earlier there would have been a chance of the three being stopped at their destination airport. I suppose there is a possibility that they themselves made the call from overseas once they had managed to disappear successfully.

JMO

There does not seem to be any news items in the media today.
I do not think a hit squad would be needed to murder a 10 year old girl.
On reflection "hit squad" was a silly term to use. Without going into the realms of too much speculation, Im just going to say that the 10 year old girl probably died due to a dispute between family's with regards to her future.

Also im guessing we are getting no police info so far as they are finding it difficult to unravel what has happened (no one talking)

JMO

Y

One local, who asked not to be named, told the Mirror that youngest of the family had just turned one, and their eldest boy was in Year 8, she said. They had moved to the area around "four or five months ago", she said, and appeared to be a "good happy family". She added: "I have seen that little girl - it’s just so heartbreaking."
When I read that there was a year 8 (age 13) boy, I initially thought it was maybe the parents and the 13 year old who'd escaped, but it can't be if its 3 men

Update on investigation into Woking murder​

News
16:08 14/08/2023

Enquires are ongoing to locate the three identified people we would like to speak to in connection with our investigation into the death of a 10-year-old girl in Woking.
Detectives have confirmed that no other people were present at the address when they attended in the early hours of Thursday morning (10 August). The three people they would like to speak to were known to the victim.
Formal identification is yet to take place but we understand the child has been named locally.
No arrests have been made at this time.
A post-mortem examination is due to take place tomorrow afternoon (15 August).
Officers remain at the address whilst the investigation continues and further updates will be provided in due course.

Update on investigation into Woking murder​

News
16:08 14/08/2023

Enquires are ongoing to locate the three identified people we would like to speak to in connection with our investigation into the death of a 10-year-old girl in Woking.
Detectives have confirmed that no other people were present at the address when they attended in the early hours of Thursday morning (10 August). The three people they would like to speak to were known to the victim.
Formal identification is yet to take place but we understand the child has been named locally.
No arrests have been made at this time.
A post-mortem examination is due to take place tomorrow afternoon (15 August).
Officers remain at the address whilst the investigation continues and further updates will be provided in due course.

I imagined all the younger children were on their own at the address with the dead girl when the police arrived, but looks like I was wrong about that

Woking murder inquiry: Girl, 10, found dead in house named locally​

A 10-year-old girl found dead at a house in Surrey has been named locally as Sara.
Detectives are still looking for three people known to the girl and who have left the country. No arrests have been made.

The girl, whose surname has yet to be confirmed, was alone when found at the property at about 02:50 BST on 10 August.

A post-mortem examination will be held on Tuesday afternoon.

Formal identification has yet to take place, and officers are still at the property in Hammond Road, Woking.

[...]

A local church, St Mary's Horsell in Woking was opened on Friday so the community could attend for "prayer, reflection or comfort".

[...]

The info above - that no one else was present at the house when police arrived - points to the early hours call being made by one of the three people that police would like to speak to.
The 2.50am timing ( or close to for the call ) would fit with a long distance flight from the UK.

Where is this little girl's mom and the rest of her siblings? Safe, I hope.
If they were at the scene of the crime when this happened, and it was serious enough to make the father and two other men flee the country, I imagine the mother must have decided to get the remaining children out of the house too. Possibly to stay with another relative (away from the horror of the crime), and perhaps she was the one who called the police?

Edit: The woman who lived at that house may have been the child's step-mother rather than her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia