UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malik Urfan Sharif

He has been a taxi driver for at least ten years, normally based at Woking railway station.

Fellow hackney carriage driver Sultan Mahmood, 65, said: “He is a nice person” and “sometimes he would bring his kids to the rank”.

He described Sharif as a hard-working family man and a good friend.

Another acquaintance said that the taxi driver was “very pleasant and very talkative”.

all very positive.
The only safe assumption, imo, is that one of the three who fled is the murderer. Why would three people need to flee?

jmo

The only safe assumption, imo, is that one of the three who fled is the murderer. Why would three people need to flee?

jmo
Several papers have referred to the three as trio ,which in my mind leads me to think they are connected so possibly family members. Initially the press was saying three men ,but that then changed to people so possibly one or more is female or a boy rather than adult man.

Could be one murderer and two witnesses or one murderer and two accomplices.

By straight away saying murder the police must know by injuries that there is no doubting the cause of death. Often they wait until the post mortem before confirming it is murder rather than accidentally death or manslaughter.

It seems to me that it is the father who fled the country with two other persons unknown. I say that because if he was innocent and grieving in the background it would have been really insensitive to plaster his face only on the front of the news.

The police may not be releasing the names but the news can give us tips it seems.

JMO
The mail doesn't do sensitivity towards anyone anyway...jmo, moo

jmo
I do believe they have fled....but of course there is a possibility they have gone to Pakistan to ensure their safety from an unknown person. We are just presuming they have fled because one (or more) of them are responsible for the girls death. Moo

I do believe they have fled....but of course there is a possibility they have gone to Pakistan to ensure their safety from an unknown person. We are just presuming they have fled because one (or more) of them are responsible for the girls death. Moo
The papers are starting to name him as being one of the people they are looking for.

Could be. Best to keep an open mind. But fleeing the country for safety seems like something they would have the freedom to do without police pursuit. I lean toward at least one of the three being the perp.

jmo

If a child has special needs, they need love and care all the more. And sorry but what "difficulties?" They live(d) in a nice 3-bedroom home in a country that provides medical care and therapies for children. I'm not saying the medical system is perfect, but being in a large county in the UK where services would be available to the family makes the idea of harming a child because of their needs as atrocious as it gets.
Furthermore, a "council house" in the UK is a house paid for or partially paid for by the government. It seems resources were accessed and given to this family, so they know how to find the help.

Furthermore, a "council house" in the UK is a house paid for or partially paid for by the government. It seems resources were accessed and given to this family, so they know how to find the help.
I have not read anything anywhere which suggests that Sara possibly had special needs.

Unfortunately accessing help and resources for special needs is not always easy ,there are long waiting lists for child mental health services. During the school holidays parents often do not receive any support for children with learning or behaviour difficulties or conditions such as autism. The national health system is over stretched as is social services. In Woking there are even more constraints on local council services as Woking council is making drastic cutbacks to its services due to the Council becoming bankrupt earlier this year.

The United Kingdom (UK) has launched an international manhunt after the killing of a British-Pakistani minor in England’s Surrey with police saying that they wanted to speak to three Pakistan-origin men suspected of involvement in the murder.

The United Kingdom (UK) has launched an international manhunt after the killing of a British-Pakistani minor in England’s Surrey with police saying that they wanted to speak to three Pakistan-origin men suspected of involvement in the murder.

Okay, so all men, no women or children, who fled.

jmo

A welfare call is very different to calling in a murder, but someone (a relative? Mother?) knew she was in danger somehow, which is so sad. Someone knows the back story to what happened.

What a sad case.
Another child senselessly murdered :(
A small girl and three adult men.
Who fled like cowards they are.

Rest in Peace Sweetheart.

Last edited:
The papers are starting to name him as being one of the people they are looking for.

Im getting a bit baffled now. The Express news paper named the dad as being one of the persons who has fled. In the 24 hrs since they published, no other big UK publication has released that information.

What is going on with this? Were the two other persons who fled actually a hit squad from Pakistan who come over to do a job (murder) with the father? There is a lot more to this story.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member