UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they left her to die, it would be homicide I think.

I don’t believe it’s trafficking. I think it’s escalated abuse by either the father or step-mother or both that’s resulted to her death. It is possible they left her dying, although it is more likely they left her dead IMO.

that makes sense vs neglect.
Premediated leaving by buying 3 adult tickets and only 5 children tickets.

I don't know if it's going to be horrific, other than a child's death is horrific.

The father was a taxi driver. He could have taken the body and hidden it anywhere, but didn't.

I'm really worried she wasn't yet deceased when they left.

jmo
Maybe the option of taking her body and hiding it was not one they could choose if any of the children had seen or heard Sara being hurt. The parents could not risk one of them saying something. I do not think they would have left her alive .

Moo. Sky news saw the passports...so they know the identities. I was step parented, there were children on both sides. And truly neither parents liked the other persons child...it wasn't our fault we were spawned by somebody else. So I still think step mom would be jealous if the father gave child attention. Sara has been described as out going and dreaming of modeling. Sara might of been daddy's little princess (I mean that in an innocent way)....moo

Depending on how old her older brother is and the airline's policy around child tickets, it could be that the 3 adult tickets were for dad, step mum, and older brother. Some airlines consider 12 as the cutoff age for child tickets, so if the older brother was 13 or above (which I believe he was), it may be that the third adult ticket was his.

Still seems odd that they'd book last-minute, one-way tickets though...

Depending on how old her older brother is and the airline's policy around child tickets, it could be that the 3 adult tickets were for dad, step mum, and older brother. Some airlines consider 12 as the cutoff age for child tickets, so if the older brother was 13 or above (which I believe he was), it may be that the third adult ticket was his.

As far as we know, the family have four young children plus the 13 yr old.
So, unless there's another child that has not been mentioned, then the 13 yr old would be in the count of the five children.

edited to remove names

Last edited:
Father left P to find a better life in the1st World country.

He succeeded.

He had everything: job, nice (council) house, beautiful kids.

And now he is fleeing back in shame.
To the country he left.
How would his relatives greet him?

And the son?
Half European, accustomed to comforts of a rich Western country.

This family is doomed.

But then, we are creators of our own Fate.

JMO

What I meant here when we just had info about three fled POIs was I couldn’t imagine that being two parental figures, as would necessitate leaving kids behind in UK. All we know according to previous msm links is no one else present when LE arrived

Moo..you are right 12 is cut off age but is there student..then adult. ? It says 3 adults and 5 children, so it would be 3 adult and 4 children.
Moo..somebody in the family caused Sara's death and brother and sisters can get nasty with each other. 10 and 13 is the age emotions, and boundaries are being tested and learnt. Moo
I think they panicked...they left a good life style behind. The father has been in UK for 20yrs... He does not seem devout or highly traditional. Not much known about the new wife though.

I thought this. I don’t wish to speculate too much but as a general rule shared custody would be a starting point for children of divorced parents irrespective of religion? Reasons otherwise (not saying any of these are relevant but thinking out loud so to speak) might be severe mental health problems, abuse, neglect, new partners on a risk register, substance misuse etc

Moo..you are right 12 is cut off age but is there student..then adult. ? It says 3 adults and 5 children, so it would be 3 adult and 4 children.
Moo..somebody in the family caused Sara's death and brother and sisters can get nasty with each other. 10 and 13 is the age emotions, and boundaries are being tested and learnt. Moo
I think they panicked...they left a good life style behind. The father has been in UK for 20yrs... He does not seem devout or highly traditional. Not much known about the new wife though.
I wondered if perhaps they had included Sara when they booked the children's tickets. Would that then make up the 3 adults (if older brother is included in this) and the 5 children's tickets (if Sara is included)?

"A post-mortem examination was due to take yesterday - a cause of death has not been formally confirmed."

What does it exactly mean?

Will the public know the results of autopsy?

By the way - DM writes about "quiet village of Horsell" ;)
Just for those who berated me for using this term haha

Last edited:
I wondered if perhaps they had included Sara when they booked the children's tickets. Would that then make up the 3 adults (if older brother is included in this) and the 5 children's tickets (if Sara is included)?
Moo..I think they left because Sara was deceased. Don't think they are going on holiday.

All the tickets were used. One way or another they have flown to Pakistan with one extra person. If you count the 13 year old as an adult, they've gained a kid from somewhere. It's far more likely that the extra person is one of the adults.

All the tickets were used. One way or another they have flown to Pakistan with one extra person. If you count the 13 year old as an adult, they've gained a kid from somewhere. It's far more likely that the extra person is one of the adults.
Did the family own 1 or 2 cars?
Because 2 cars were seen.

DM writes about tickets for 3 adults and 5 children.

Timeline

Urfan Sharif, 41, is awarded custody of Sara and her 13-year-old brother. Other than occasional phonecalls, Olga Sharif, the mother, saw her children only twice in the 4 years since 2019.

Olga Sharif is cut off completely from her children following an argument with Urfan's new partner, Beenish.

April 2023
Urfan Sharif, his partner Beenish, and six 'very young' children move into the house in Hammond Road, Surrey.

8 August, Tuesday or 9 Aug, Wednesday?
Plane tickets are booked for Pakistan.

BBC Source: 8 Aug, Tuesday
'The BBC has spoken to a travel agent in the town who said he was contacted by someone known to Sara, wanting tickets for three adults and five children. Speaking to the BBC, the travel agent in Woking identified the person making the booking on the evening of 8 August to travel the following day, whom he said had used his services before.'

Sky News Source: 9 Aug, Wednesday
'One-way tickets to Islamabad were booked on 9 August, hours before she was found dead. [...] The travel agent told Sky News the tickets were booked after a phone call and communication on WhatsApp.'

9 Aug, Wednesday
3 adults and 5 children fly to Pakistan.

10 Aug, Thursday
Sussex Police is called to the property 'following a concern for safety'.

9 Aug, Wednesday or 10 Aug, Thursday?
Neighbours say that hours before emergency services arrived, 2 cars disappear from the driveway.

10 Aug, Thursday
A 10 year-old girl's body found by police at 02:50 BST.

10 Aug, Thursday
A murder investigation is launched, led by Surrey Police and Sussex Police’s Major Crime Team. 'We have identified a number of individuals we would like to speak to as part of our enquiries and at this stage, we are not looking to identify anyone else in connection with our investigation. We have no reason to believe there is any risk to the public.' Surrey Police said it was working with the international authorities to locate them.

15 Aug, Tuesday
The girl is named locally as Sara Sharif.

15 Aug, Tuesday
Olga Sharif, Sara's mum, gives an interview to The Sun.

15 Aug, Tuesday
Police say that formal identification was still set to take place and a post-mortem examination was planned to be carried out.

16 Aug, Wednesday
The BBC speaks to police in Pakistan who have said that no formal approach has been made by the British authorities over the case. Pakistan and the UK do not have a formal extradition treaty.

<modsnip: The Sun is no longer an approved source at Websleuths>

Last edited by a moderator:
Timeline

Urfan Sharif, 41, is awarded custody of Sara and her 13-year-old brother. Other than occasional phonecalls, Olga Sharif, the mother, saw her children only twice in the 4 years since 2019.

Olga Sharif is cut off completely from her children following an argument with Urfan's new partner, Beenish.

April 2023
Urfan Sharif, his partner Beenish, and six 'very young' children move into the house in Hammond Road, Surrey.

8 August, Tuesday or 9 Aug, Wednesday?
Plane tickets are booked for Pakistan.

BBC Source: 8 Aug, Tuesday
'The BBC has spoken to a travel agent in the town who said he was contacted by someone known to Sara, wanting tickets for three adults and five children. Speaking to the BBC, the travel agent in Woking identified the person making the booking on the evening of 8 August to travel the following day, whom he said had used his services before.'

Sky News Source: 9 Aug, Wednesday
'One-way tickets to Islamabad were booked on 9 August, hours before she was found dead. [...] The travel agent told Sky News the tickets were booked after a phone call and communication on WhatsApp.'

9 Aug, Wednesday
3 adults and 5 children fly to Pakistan.

10 Aug, Thursday
Sussex Police is called to the property 'following a concern for safety'.

9 Aug, Wednesday or 10 Aug, Thursday?
Neighbours say that hours before emergency services arrived, 2 cars disappear from the driveway.

10 Aug, Thursday
A 10 year-old girl's body found by police at 02:50 BST.

10 Aug, Thursday
A murder investigation is launched, led by Surrey Police and Sussex Police’s Major Crime Team. 'We have identified a number of individuals we would like to speak to as part of our enquiries and at this stage, we are not looking to identify anyone else in connection with our investigation. We have no reason to believe there is any risk to the public.' Surrey Police said it was working with the international authorities to locate them.

15 Aug, Tuesday
The girl is named locally as Sara Sharif.

15 Aug, Tuesday
Olga Sharif, Sara's mum, gives an interview to The Sun.

15 Aug, Tuesday
Police say that formal identification was still set to take place and a post-mortem examination was planned to be carried out.

16 Aug, Wednesday
The BBC speaks to police in Pakistan who have said that no formal approach has been made by the British authorities over the case. Pakistan and the UK do not have a formal extradition treaty.

<modsnip: The Sun is no longer an approved source at Websleuths>

Thank you! I love case timelines.

I wonder what items they left behind in the house? Was it cleared out, like they planned a big move. Or food in the fridge since the departure was fast?

jmo

Last edited by a moderator:
Had they concealed her body, they could've pretended she went with them to Pakistan. No violation of custody. Nothing to investigate.... and probably zero grounds for her poor mom to get any kind of proof or reassurance.

Sudden, out of control rage or "honorc killing?

Why not just leave her behind, ALIVE?

:)

JMO

It will take years for them to face justice, if it ever happens. Buying so many tickets to Pakistan is not cheap, wonder how they afforded that as a taxi driver.
And the dad had complained about how expensive the 1.2k taxi fee yearly was … but I guess gathering money here and there, wife, relatives, maybe credit cards …

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member