UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the father said in the call, I believe he identified as her father, having sole custody … I really wonder what he made up in that call …
I really have no idea. Do you come out and say, my daughter is dead/injured at this address? Do you say that she's meant to have a babysitter, but the babysitter hasn't contacted you and you're worried? Do you 'Home Alone' it and claim you overlooked one of your six children before fleeing the country, despite having only bought five child tickets?

*throws hands in the air* I don't even know.

FYI, whether he called the police from Pakistan or Bahrain doesn't matter - neither have an extradition treaty with the UK. And I bet he googled that before he made the phone call.

MOO

Sara "suffered multiple and extensive injuries" which they said are "likely to have been caused over a sustained and extended period of time".

I'm so sorry Sara, you were harmed by those you should be able to trust the most.

I also agree with @Missmargo, why leave her there in the house? My only awful thought is, what if she wasn't dead when they left her? MOO

This explains why they didn't allow Sara to visit her birth mother, she would have reported the abuse to the police.

It would have been nearly three weeks since she was last seen at school, assuming she was present for the last day of term. The summer term would have ended by 21st July. Maybe before then depending on INSET days.
I feel it must have been longer if the police say there is evidence of extensive injuries over a period of time. Primary teachers are normally pretty vigilant and would investigate unexplained injuries .

I feel it must have been longer if the police say there is evidence of extensive injuries over a period of time. Primary teachers are normally pretty vigilant and would investigate unexplained injuries .

While the post-mortem has not provided us with an established cause of death at this time, the fact that we now know that Sara had suffered multiple and extensive injuries over a sustained and extended period has significantly changed the nature of our investigation, and we have widened the timescale of the focus of our enquiry.

I have a feeling her x-rays are going to be catastrophically heartbreaking. I can't help thinking of little Saraswarti.

MOO

Sara "suffered multiple and extensive injuries" which they said are "likely to have been caused over a sustained and extended period of time".

I'm so sorry Sara, you were harmed by those you should be able to trust the most.

I also agree with @Missmargo, why leave her there in the house? My only awful thought is, what if she wasn't dead when they left her? MOO
Oh my God, this is even worse than I thought.
I initially thought Sara's death could have been a tragic accident and the family panicked and fled to Pakistan.
Poor Sara has suffered years of abuse. It's absolutely heartbreaking

MOO

I have hope that being now all over the news, they are going to hand themselves in. Very difficult with so many children to live into hiding. I trust LE can find them too.
Osama Bin Laden and his family managed to hide in Pakistan for about 10 years and that was with the entire US state looking. I fear it will be a long time if ever before someone faces justice for Sara.

The brother paid the tickets, again would it be because he was the one ending Sara’s life and he saw himself responsible to amend the situation he left all in?
Some of her injuries seemed to be of earlier date as I understood.

She seemed to be systematically abused in this household.

The picture with her wearing a "school uniform" was awful.

Her smile seemed forced and the sparkle in her eyes was gone.

JMO

The mother of 10-year old Sara Sharif has urged the girl's dad to 'come forward and explain himself'

She said: 'The police are doing a good job finding him.'

Asked whether she had a message for Mr Sharif, Olga, 36, added: 'To come forward and explain himself.'

Sara and her 13-year-old brother Noman lived with their father, 41, while Olga had visitation rights.

From the link above:

The top lawyer, who is an expert of international extradition and previously worked on the case to release controversial social media influencer Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan after the pair were jailed in a Romanian prison and placed under house arrest, said numerous law enforcement agencies would be involved.

Speaking to MailOnline, he predicted the 'horrific' death of the 10-year-old and media scrutiny surrounding it would prompt officials in Pakistan to act 'swiftly' to detain the suspects and agree to send them back to the UK.

'Irrespective of the fact there's no official agreement, I will be really surprised if there isn't a swift return in this case,' he said.

'I would like to think and trust the process there would be an expediated mutual, succinct and swift decision.

'Because of the interest to try and help justice and the family, I truly believe media pressure would get this over the line.'

He added the extradition of Iqbal proved there was strong precedent of suspects being returned from Pakistan to the UK

Pakistan police told the BBC they had been asked by the country's Federal Investigation Agency to try to find Mr Sharif, but not arrest him.

"While the post-mortem has not provided us with an established cause of death at this time, the fact that we now know that Sara had suffered multiple and extensive injuries over a sustained and extended period has significantly changed the nature of our investigation, and we have widened the timescale of the focus of our inquiry."
Police are working with the Crown Prosecution Service, Interpol, the National Crime Agency and the Foreign Office to carry out their investigation and in liaising with Pakistani authorities.

The news reports appear to contradict each other.I wonder if depends on which official they speak with.

Police in Pakistan are seeking to arrest the father of 10-year-old Sara Sharif in connection with her death, officers in the eastern Punjab province said on Saturday.

Last edited:

The news reports appear to contradict each other.I wonder if depends on which official they speak with.

Police in Pakistan are seeking to arrest the father of 10-year-old Sara Sharif in connection with her death, officers in the eastern Punjab province said on Saturday.
I also watched on BBC news that the police is looking to locate, not arrest them. Also, that once located it can take years to extradite them :(

For Pakistan to arrest them now, they said that the UK needs to convince Pakistan that a crime has definitely taken place, so UK LE need to collate as much evidence as they can.

it’s not looking good. Why is it that someone as innocent as Sara has this terrible life, and others can just choose and pick as they wish how they want their life to be and no one can touch them?

Sara deserves justice and I hope the authorities can give it to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1