UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah Everard: Hat found in search for missing 33-year-old as uncle says her phone is 'not ringing'
Sarah Everard: Hat found in search for missing 33-year-old as uncle says her phone is 'not ringing'

At this point, I’m hopeful more than anything, and the pics aren’t the sharpest, but that hat looks ‘fluffy’ and the one SE is wearing in the CCTV looks more ribbed. Albeit that could be the grains/resolution of the CCTV camera. Can’t see the fluffy bobble either in the CCTV image but feasible it’s resting on the back of her head out of view. Hoping for the best...

Yeah it seems odd as she only just reported that today! Maybe just an attention seeker...
IMO, SE could be followed by a man in the van and made it to New Park Rd and something has happened there but I have no knowledge how that road looks like.

Last tweet by her:

I saw a tweet yesterday from some woman saying she had seen Sarah at 10.50pm on , (cant remember the name of the road), and she looked "happy" and ok hmmmm

I’m wondering if there’s any significance to the fact that the police haven’t stated explicitly whether or not she made it home. It makes me think perhaps she did.

edit: I know that the Met have said they ‘don’t know’ - I’m not sure how it wouldn’t be quite obvious, either way?

At this point, I’m hopeful more than anything, and the pics aren’t the sharpest, but that hat looks ‘fluffy’ and the one SE is wearing in the CCTV looks more ribbed. Albeit that could be the grains/resolution of the CCTV camera. Can’t see the fluffy bobble either in the CCTV image but feasible it’s resting on the back of her head out of view. Hoping for the best...

the image of her walking into shop for wine does not show a pom pom on top but it might be we just cannot see it from that angle ?

I live on a different south London estate & there are certain blocks of housing/flats known to be frequented by drug users & are referred to as being crack houses or dens etc but there’s also people living within those same blocks who have no association with crime & drugs and who do take notice of what’s seen or heard outside the front door.
There are parts of the area in which she went missing which people do associate with crime and do think of as being rough areas but in my experience there’s a huge difference between an area known for being rough in regards to gang crime & the sort of crime which we fear has happened here.
There’s certain parts of London where you’d certainly be more cautious of your personal belongings at any time of day but you wouldn’t necessarily be more cautious or worried about something more serious happening when walking at 9.30pm if that makes sense (sorry I’m new to posting)

UNfortunately this might be the video/image quality, vertical lines also on other clothing

I thought she was seen on CCTV much further on her route home than where the hat has been found.

I'm not clear in the exact geography of all of the streets involved but as no one knows where she went or how after the last CCTV sighting I don't think that means anything, it would be shortsighted to assume she only carried on in one direction IMO We don't know where she went.

That's correct, she was recorded on CCTV walking on Poynders Road, at the junction with Cavendish Road. That's what was stated yesterday as fact.

which has not been released for some reason? and if it was released would show if she still had the hat on or not

I agree. This hat looks similar not the same. The cctv looks like a chunky thick fold up hat without a bobble.

The answers to your questions are all here in this thread. Honestly! Read back over the pages and you'll see....

But I'll try and answer them for you:

Yes, they know where she was last seen, yes they can trace the phone, yes she lives alone, yes she was fine when she left her friends and yes, she usually walks alone it's not rare to do that.

thank you so if they can trace the phone, why havent they?

its described as cream....looks cream

wasn't her initial clothing described as a white hat? actually ive now seen it also described as white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14