UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been able to identify her on the public CCTV stills or even on public cctv stills going to her friend's house that day? I ask because I want to validate the time stamps. I have looked through most of the Brixton footage including during the entire day (3rd) and haven't been able to spot anything (even though there are the grey stills). Maybe there are lags in the cctv and depending how long they are can make a difference of the footage being on the 3rd or not on the 3rd?. Other then that the cctv quality seems okay. Also on her Strava before the 26th of August she seems to stop/start on New Park Road alot for her runs? Could she have moved recently? If so due to where she was last spotted maybe she could have diverted to that location i.e old house mate or a friend?

Last edited:
Just an idea but could she have dropped the hat accidently while walking through the common and then turned back to go and find it? Do we know if the hat was found close to where she would have been walking through the common? A passerby may have found it and put it on top of the bush to make it more visible for the owner to find?
I really don’t think it’s her hat, there’s a bobble on that one and I can’t see a bobble on the one she wears on CCTV, also hers has a fold and the one found doesn’t appear to have this.. colour is the only thing that seems to match..

Sounds like the helicopters are out again at the moment over Brixton Hill. I live in Brixton Hill and just about to go out, so will update if there is anything of note happening.
If you happen to walk past the Lambert road/Brixton hill/Brixton water lane... any activity around here??
I was there about 1.5 hours ago - just going past on the bus and didn't see any activity down Brixton Water Lane from the Brixton Hill (rather than Tulse Hill) end.... Nothing else of note either. I'll be around the area again later tonight so will see if there's anything then too...

Just an idea but could she have dropped the hat accidently while walking through the common and then turned back to go and find it? Do we know if the hat was found close to where she would have been walking through the common? A passerby may have found it and put it on top of the bush to make it more visible for the owner to find?

That is certainly something I do if I find any lost items, put them in an obvious position in the hope that the person who lost them re-traces their steps

Has anyone been able to identify her on the CCTV or even on cctv going to her friend's house that day? I ask because I want to validate the time stamps. I have looked through most of the Brixton footage including during the entire day (3rd) and haven't been able to spot anything (even though there are the grey stills). Maybe there are lags in the cctv and depending how long they are can make a difference of the footage being on the 3rd or not on the 3rd?. Other then that the cctv quality seems okay. Also on her Strava before the 26th of August she seems to stop on New Park Road? Could she have moved recently? If so due to where she was last spotted maybe she could have diverted to that location i.e old house mate or a friend?

how do you look at that?

The CCTV photo that has been released to the public was this the incident of her walking into Sainsbury's before reaching her friend's house. Or was this on her way home?

Sarah Everard: new CCTV footage of missing woman emerges
sarah-everard-new-cctv-footage-of-missing-woman-emerges

Sounds like the helicopters are out again at the moment over Brixton Hill. I live in Brixton Hill and just about to go out, so will update if there is anything of note happening.
If you happen to walk past the Lambert road/Brixton hill/Brixton water lane... any activity around here??
I was there about 1.5 hours ago - just going past on the bus and didn't see any activity down Brixton Water Lane from the Brixton Hill (rather than Tulse Hill) end.... Nothing else of note either. I'll be around the area again later tonight so will see if there's anything then too...

Hope SE found safe ..been reading this thread .
imo..Is a chance found hat is not hers , but been put there with some sick distraction intent , or was lost by someone else ..just now who knows I guess.

Regarding two photos attached here ...are perhaps showing very similar , but different leggings..?
imo..Crouched down photo leggings mostly black with bit of white..but CCTV photo bit more white and less black ..?
Hard to tell for sure with poor quality of CCTV pic .

Attachments

• 81AFB5F7-B91A-4CBE-80C3-FC6CB377D4FA.jpeg
    81AFB5F7-B91A-4CBE-80C3-FC6CB377D4FA.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 205
  • 0DA9E289-D78D-4CCD-A897-594048A744FF.jpeg
    0DA9E289-D78D-4CCD-A897-594048A744FF.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
I saw a tweet yesterday from some woman saying she had seen Sarah at 10.50pm on , (cant remember the name of the road), and she looked "happy" and ok hmmmm

Yes, she didn't say a road, it was "the fountain end of Common" I believe.

If that is the same estate as mentioned by someone on Twitter, it is full of crack dens and a definite no-go area! I would imagine, if that is true, they probably have a lot of noise and disturbance and would only think, at 9.30pm, it was kids or such.
I second this; I live, admittedly not in S London but in N London nonetheless, most nights I'll hear some 'disturbance', which I've grown to either putting down to foxes or kids or something, only very rarely have I investigated a scream or the sound of a scuffle. I imagine many residents wouldn't want to put themselves in a similar danger

There’s absolutely no way (in my opinion) that the hat has only just been found and it’s hers. The amount of people who were on/around Clapham Common just yesterday during the day it’s most likely someone else’s. It would have been found way before now.

Would they not have spotted that if it had been there all the time since last Wednesday? Obviously they may pick up DNA to tell, but wouldn't surprise me if it's just a stupid prankster.

It wouldn’t surprise me either - terrible really. It doesn’t look like the same hat to me - I do knitting and the ribbing on the one Sarah is wearing is vertical - this is more of a horizontal cable knit.
If it was her hat I would think the perp would have put it there to throw police in the wrong direction possibly

Agree that the hat doesn’t look like hers; and there’s no way it could’ve been there over the weekend, perched so visibly on top of a bush, without being spotted and reported.

most likely it was found within moments of it being lost/discarded and the person who found it has put it higher up in a visible spot hoping the owner might come back to get it. This is pretty commonplace when you see something someone’s likely dropped/lost.

Most smartphones use A-GPS which is a bit more complicated than just a GPS reciever and uses GPS, WiFi etc to attempt to quickly establish your location faster than GPS alone. The reason this system was implemented was partly for faster location but also to enable emergency call dispatchers to track phones. There is more information here: Assisted GPS

Thanks for this info - very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member