UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but if the perp knew she was well clear of the commons then perhaps they would place evidence back there to make it look like something happened there? To steer away from the real location and take the eyes off of them

My thoughts too, you'd try to place as much distance as possible from the actual location.

I hope I'm wrong, but the fact that she was walking right by her boyfriend's house while talking to him on the phone when she suddenly disappeared, plus he is the one who contacted the police... I dunno. It's circumstantial but lots of red flags there.
And the phone call ended at 9:28 and he lives 2 minutes away from the point she was last seen at 9:30

Was she walking right past his house or just in the general area?

The Daily Mail (I know, grain of salt) says he lives in a flat with roommates near Poynders Road, 2 minutes' drive distance from where she was last spotted.

"Mr Lowth lives in a flat with friends in Clapham, which is a two minute drive from Poynder's Road." - Daily Mail quote

"The last known sighting of her was on Poynders Road, which links the two areas, where she was captured on film by a private door camera as she walked alone from the junction at Cavendish Road in the direction of Tulse Hill, south of Brixton." - from the Guardian

So it seems that SE left her flat, which is located either on or very close to Brixton Hill, she walked down Brixton Hill and went into the Sainsburys Local located at 266-270 Brixton Hill to buy a bottle of wine. She then joined the A205 at the intersection at the bottom of Brixton Hill and walked along this road all the way to Clapham, including Poynders Rd, Cavendish Rd and through Clapham Common. So it’s likely this would of been the same way she was walking back and that she was staying on the main roads for her entire journey. The Mail said her boyfriend lives 2 minutes away from Poynders Rd in Clapham. So maybe she was planning to head home but spoke to him on the phone and they arranged to meet at his place as she was walking past anyway. She could have taken a road off of Poynders Rd heading in a new direction, towards her boyfriend’s place, and something has taken place on this road meaning that she never arrived.

Ignoring the SE residence and Sainsbury’s in this, as I can feel you’re not inferring these as fact, I feel like 8pm the next day would be a strange amount of time to leave if you were expecting your GF to arrive at yours within mins of 9:30pm the same night? Unless you’re suggesting it wasn’t a stranger attack, but your “never arrived” and “along the way” (paraphrased) suggest (to me) you favour a stranger attack? I could be reading your post wrong!

So it seems that SE left her flat, which is located either on or very close to Brixton Hill, she walked down Brixton Hill and went into the Sainsburys Local located at 266-270 Brixton Hill to buy a bottle of wine. She then joined the A205 at the intersection at the bottom of Brixton Hill and walked along this road all the way to Clapham, including Poynders Rd, Cavendish Rd and through Clapham Common. So it’s likely this would of been the same way she was walking back and that she was staying on the main roads for her entire journey. The Mail said her boyfriend lives 2 minutes away from Poynders Rd in Clapham. So maybe she was planning to head home but spoke to him on the phone and they arranged to meet at his place as she was walking past anyway. She could have taken a road off of Poynders Rd heading in a new direction, towards her boyfriend’s place, and something has taken place on this road meaning that she never arrived.

But he would have said she was on way to him?

JMO and massively speaking out loud, but seems bizarre to me that you would walk past your partners house in the evening (cold, wet, maybe had a couple of drinks) to go home. Just seems a little odd to me.
Since it is a flat she probably didn't want to go especially if he lived with friends and covid. JMO

The Daily Mail (I know, grain of salt) says he lives in a flat with roommates near Poynders Road, 2 minutes' drive distance from where she was last spotted.

"Mr Lowth lives in a flat with friends in Clapham, which is a two minute drive from Poynder's Road." - Daily Mail quote

"The last known sighting of her was on Poynders Road, which links the two areas, where she was captured on film by a private door camera as she walked alone from the junction at Cavendish Road in the direction of Tulse Hill, south of Brixton." - from the Guardian

I believe the DM said "Brixton"...a 2 minute drive from Poynders Road- Thats's about a 15 minute walk away.

Yes, I noticed that in the DM (or DF depending on your perspective).
2 mins driving time is a pretty meaningless phrase IMO.
It’s also a bit out of context as we are mainly talking about the timeline of a person who is on foot. But that’s the DM for you.

Has Windmill Gardens been searched? It’s right by JL’s house and she might take that route as a shortcut to his, or past it back to hers.

ADMIN NOTE:

Many posts have been removed.

We do not know whether or not SE broke lockdown rules. To speculate or assume that she did is to somehow apportion blame toward a victim and is not victim friendly.

From The Rules: Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing known victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is known to be relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.
Just bumping this post. Please take note as regards family and friends of Sarah's.

I beliebe the DM said "Brixton"...a 2 minute drive from Poynders Road- Thats's about a 15 minute walk away.

Here is the actual quote:

"Miss Everard's last sighting on CCTV was at around 9.30pm on Poynder's Road heading in the direction of Brixton where she lives alone.

Mr Lowth lives in a flat with friends in Clapham, which is a two minute drive from Poynder's Road."

Search for missing Sarah Everard, 33, enters sixth day as new CCTV footage shows no sign of her | Daily Mail Online

I'm assuming that the police are looking at any and all pertinent CCTV footage in and around her journey and home - which as someone said above is likely to be much higher quality than the captures the public are seeing.

I've seen car activity on Brixton Hill that looks questionable to me, but it's pointless looking at the cameras in the middle of the night. People are doing all sorts of things, some not good, some just part of their lives.

This is very true, that being said- I view the redacted (greyed) footage of the Brixton Hill/Lambert Road camera both at 23:30-45 on the 3rd and between 21:30-23:45 on the 4th with even more suspicion now. I'm not being drawn into theories about the partner, but if SE (and partner's flat) lives closer to Brixton Water Lane (which is what is being suggested), it corroborates a POI(s) or vehicle that is being examined by LE currently

Does someone know if they searched Wandsworth Common already?
It’s a quick drive from Clapham South, poorly lit park with a big pond as well. There is one tfl camera but it’s at a bad angle and won’t catch any of the cars coming from Bellevue Road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744