Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
or the SD card that was mentioned in MSM as being removed from the house came from a vehicle?

He was a mechanic, so would know about the presence of SD cards, their role in tracking, and how to remove it

JMO - including the hike in this theory, which is why didn’t he dispose of it. One flush would presumably have sufficed

yes indeed.

UN Women, a United Nations agency, released a survey this week that found that some 70% of women and girls in the U.K. had experienced sexual harassment in public spaces and urged the government to do more to combat the problem. Among the findings, only 3% of women between the ages of 18 and 24 said they hadn’t experienced any sexual harassment. It is also a global issue, UN Women said, reporting that in some cities around the world, almost nine out of 10 women feel unsafe in public.

A group called Reclaim the Streets planned a vigil for Ms. Everard in London on Saturday evening. Similar gatherings were planned elsewhere in the country, despite police warnings that they would contravene Covid-19 lockdown restrictions. Opposition Labour lawmaker Harriet Harman was one of many people who said she would attend, though it is unclear whether the event would still proceed.

“When the police advise women, don’t go out at night on their own, women ask why do they have to be subjected to an informal curfew?” Ms. Harman told Parliament earlier this week. “It is not women who are the problem here, it is men.”

Andrea Leadsom of the ruling Conservative Party said she was angered that women walking home in the dark have to feel scared if someone else is walking closely behind them.

Labour lawmaker Rose Duffield alluded to the months of Black Lives Matter protests for racial justice that spread around the world after George Floyd was killed in police custody in Minneapolis last year.

“Sarah Everard has reignited the fire within us much like George Floyd did—enough is enough,” Ms. Duffield said.

Some politicians have suggested that men be subjected to a curfew. While British government ministers quickly played down the idea, Welsh government leader Mark Drakeford said he wouldn’t rule it out if circumstances dictated that it was necessary. He later dismissed the possibility.
The Case of Sarah Everard: London Abduction Brings Wave of Women’s Safety Concerns

Hi everyone. Long time lurker. Thank you for your incredible posts. I truly applaud each and every one of you for contributing to ensuring this heinous individual gets his punishment. As someone who knows the area exceptionally well and lived at the Brixton/Clapham North end of Abbeville Rd for 5 years, I've been following closely. Countless times I've sat on the bus stop on Poynders near to where she went missing at 10.30pm solo, or even later. It's made me think a lot about potential theory.

From the previous thread, individuals suggested SE was dressed like a foreign exchange student and therefore WC possibly considered her to be an easy target in terms of fewer people to report missing etc. I could not disagree more IMO. SE looked dressed practically IMO - exactly as I would have done (for info - white, almost 30 years old, professional), if visiting friends of a casual weekday evening, and not having cared too much about appearance following a WFH day. I have a raincoat in a similar colour - exactly the type of thing I'd throw on to keep warm, keep practical, keep bright and (as sad as it seems but in keeping with the aim of making me as least attractive as possible.) I don't think there's a single thing that represents "foreign student" about her. More so, her outfit IMO suggests outdoorsy young professional with the printed chinos and trainers (a bit of a commuter classic), and someone who is fit and strong from her physique and fit of clothes. MOO, but I wonder if that attracted WC to her? Possibly she presented an exciting challenge of sorts?

EDIT: I work in Government. I should add that it's so common to see women dressed as such. Entering/leaving work in practical clothing, before putting a smart jacket on etc. It absolutely says "young professional" to me, with the trousers doing so more than anything.

Last edited:
I am very relived for Sarah's family that she has been found and a charge has been brought. It will not bring their beautiful woman back but I hope it will give them some peace.

I am new to all this, having only joined to follow Libbys trial. Am I right in thinking it will be a long wait until trial for us sleuthers now before we get any more further info?

I think that now he's been charged, there will be very little new information given by the Met or CPS?

The MSM will be under instruction not to prejudice a trial so they may keep quiet also. Not that that has stopped them in the past if I recall.
This also applies to the British public as well by the way...

---

The last few days have been intense, all with the desperate hope and trust that the Police were on the right track with finding out what happened to SE and bringing the suspect to justice.

Like all of you, I'm glad that we're potentially looking at very swift resolution to the investigation, but also incredibly sad that SE met such horrible end.

This has already been published but got lost in the bickering in the last thread I think

Media Advisory Notice – Disappearance of Sarah Everard

I'd like to see whether he pleads guilty or not. It would make the whole process so much shorter and save her family so much pain. I don't think he will though, I think he'll like the opportunity for control a trial presents and he seems sadistic, he might want to shock people with the morbid details.

Age is a big difference between Libby Squire's murderer at 26, and WC who is 48. JMO but I would be surprised if he hasn't raped and assaulted before at the very least.

His age is a very good point and something I hadn’t considered. Yes I would be amazed if he’s kept his compulsions suppressed for all these years. Unless a recent event has triggered him (as previously suggested).

Yes perhaps, just speculation from me, it seemed to be instant that LE were at this location
I think that you have to remember that EC was very quickly “involved” in this so upon questioning and perhaps reality hitting her, she come clean about the location of SE. She has 2 young children and then also the realisation of what her husband has done and is capable of....IMO is what happened and how they managed to locate the exact site in such a rural location.

I’m new to WS, can someone advise how they think this will play out from previous cases experience? I assume his trial is months away, are the public likely to be shown any evidence/cctv/info before the trial has taken place? We obviously want a fair trial but the public interest in the case is massive, can they hide it from everyone much longer?

Sarah Everard murder case: What happens next?

I’m new to WS, can someone advise how they think this will play out from previous cases experience? I assume his trial is months away, are the public likely to be shown any evidence/cctv/info before the trial has taken place? We obviously want a fair trial but the public interest in the case is massive, can they hide it from everyone much longer?

They may bring the trial forward since it is so high profile right now.

@TheEditor said:
If you murder someone and then transport them somewhere it's not kidnap. He's got a kidnapping charge presumably because he drove her somewhere alive first.

Not true. The offence of kidnapping can occur within seconds-- and no surprise that WC was first held under this charge. I have little doubt that he will be indicted for the same.

Kidnapping is a common-law offence --and is triable only on indictment.
(It may be classified in class 2A, 2B or 3—see Criminal Practice Directions XIII Listing, para B: Classification).

The common law definition is not unlike the U.S. where pretty much anytime you're confined, held, or moved against your will is legally kidnapping.

Elements of the offence
In R v D the Court of Appeal held that on a charge of kidnapping the prosecution must prove:

1. the taking or carrying away of one person by another

2. by force or fraud

3. without the consent of the person so taken or carried away, and

4. without lawful excuse
Common law offence of kidnapping | Legal Guidance | LexisNexis
I stand corrected.

I am very relived for Sarah's family that she has been found and a charge has been brought. It will not bring their beautiful woman back but I hope it will give them some peace.

I am new to all this, having only joined to follow Libbys trial. Am I right in thinking it will be a long wait until trial for us sleuthers now before we get any more further info?
You are very much right, tigerowl. We don't have Nancy Grace equivalents here.

I think that you have to remember that EC was very quickly “involved” in this so upon questioning and perhaps reality hitting her, she come clean about the location of SE. She has 2 young children and then also the realisation of what her husband has done and is capable of....IMO is what happened and how they managed to locate the exact site in such a rural location.
Couldn’t agree more- can’t see anything other than this having happened, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member