Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't for a second think he'll plead guilty. I think there's a chance he might kill himself before the trial though.

I Agree. IMO Lucky If He Makes It To Court Tomorrow. MET Arent Doing Enough If He’s Gave Himself Head Injuries X2 in 3 Days. He Will Be Third Time Lucky. They Need To Physically Stand In That Cell All Day And night And Make Sure He Sees His Punishment Through !

Would she have known the location though? I’m still wondering if her involvement was WC convincing her they were trying to frame him for something he hadn’t done and asking her for an alibi. Perhaps upon realising the seriousness she changed her mind. I can’t see him having admitted what he’d done to her, so I don’t think she’d necessarily know the location. Unless of course she’s more involved. But then surely she wouldn’t be out on bail.

My opinions.

I don't think he would have told her because then it would have been another person he'd have to control, he might have thought that was too risky because his wife may have been more likely to crack or have her conscience get to her. However he does seem sloppy so he may have revealed it to his wife. Someone reported that an ambulance was at their house a few days before the arrest so maybe there was an altercation that had something to do with him trying to keep his wife quiet. JMO

Would she have known the location though? I’m still wondering if her involvement was WC convincing her they were trying to frame him for something he hadn’t done and asking her for an alibi. Perhaps upon realising the seriousness she changed her mind. I can’t see him having admitted what he’d done to her, so I don’t think she’d necessarily know the location. Unless of course she’s more involved. But then surely she wouldn’t be out on bail.

My opinions.
Very good point. I’m just thinking it’s either come from WC or her on where she had been “buried’ as it would be extremely difficult to pin point this exact location. It’s very rural and well into the area too, not just into a lay by etc...not exactly the place the generic “dog Walker finds body” type of place where it was.

I don't think he would have told her because then it would have been another person he'd have to control, he might have thought that was too risky because his wife may have been more likely to crack or have her conscience get to her. However he does seem sloppy so he may have revealed it to his wife. Someone reported that an ambulance was at their house a few days before the arrest so maybe there was an altercation that had something to do with him trying to keep his wife quiet. JMO

....Or He Tried To Harm Himself Again, As Reports Suggest. the Coward

I don't think there's a single thing that represents "foreign student" about her. More so, her outfit IMO suggests outdoorsy young professional with the printed chinos and trainers (a bit of a commuter classic), and someone who is fit and strong from her physique and fit of clothes. MOO, but I wonder if that attracted WC to her? Possibly she presented an exciting challenge of sorts?

I think he was attracted to committing a violent sexual crime and she was sadly a woman whom he got away with snatching.

I Agree. IMO Lucky If He Makes It To Court Tomorrow. MET Arent Doing Enough If He’s Gave Himself Head Injuries X2 in 3 Days. He Will Be Third Time Lucky. They Need To Physically Stand In That Cell All Day And night And Make Sure He Sees His Punishment Through !
How did you manage to capitalise every word?

But would a member of the public have been on the site where she was found? From what locals have said it’s private land, messy, overgrown and not the sort of place you’d go for a wander.

A member of the family who owns part of the land said that it was used by the locals for fly tipping, that it was full of brambles and trees but locals do go there. It was also reported that EC and their kids used to go for walks there.

How police spent days trying to piece together Sarah Everard's last known movements | Daily Mail Online

There is another explanation, a member of the public came across something suspicious. This is my main theory due but jmo.

Usually this information is disclosed to the public though

It's a bit out of Great Chart, not really somewhere someone would be walking. Not sure if there are any public footpaths in the area.

IMO, it could’ve been a number of things:
- WC told them where to go
- he spilled to his wife or someone else and they told LE
- they executed a search warrant on his phone data and it pinged a tower near the site
- they deduced that it was a likely location (JMO but I think I saw it mentioned in an article that he went there with his family on walks)

MOO
Imo, the last two.

Or once he was a suspect, could they not have tracked him?
He has shown himself to not think of everything but surely if he turned her phone off he would have also turned off his own. So unlikely to have been tracked through cellular. JMO

Hey T, welcome to WS. I’ll add my own insight to question 2 if I may. I followed the Libby Squires case here. She was tragically raped and murdered by an opportunistic assailant. He had absolutely no previous convictions and was a family man with a wife and two kids. After his arrest the police linked him to numerous crimes of voyeurism (watching couples have sex through windows) stealing vibrators, masterbating against windows. Basically he liked scaring women and seeing their shocked reactions. He was subsequently found guilty of Libby’s rape and murder. He too had been escalating but had not yet been caught for those crimes, even though at some scenes DNA was present.

WC could be entirely different in this regard. But the accusations of indecent exposure just three days before rang warning bells for me. I don’t think it will be the first time, but perhaps becoming more brazen to get his kicks?

All just my opinion.

Someone previously mentioned the possibility of a sharp escalation, like a breakdown, also. Erratic recent behaviour at work, committing indecent exposure a few days before, the reported presence of an ambulance at his home in the days prior to arrest, his subsequent attempts at self-harm in custody etc.

LE will of course also be taking a very close look at his online activities, too.

Overall, I won't be surprised if they link more 'minor' crimes to him such as voyeurism but I will be surprised if he's done something this serious before.

I'm not convinced he confessed that quickly. People of his ilk generally don't crack that easily. But we shall see. He might be sick enough to plead guilty if he is proud of what he has done.

I was wondering about the processes with this - presumably he will have a lawyer - who will advise him on a plea. Is that how it works?

Teen dragged into bushes in rape attack

Not sure if this has been posted already in the many threads but this CCTV image of a man wanted for rape looks identical to WC to me
OMG I wasn't expecting it to be that identical. Poor Teen! One of the links a few posts up mentioned he previously worked in Bromley as PC. So he would know the area well. JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme