Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the info was that the photo was taken earlier - before she went to her friend's house - from above outside a supermarket and linked with the info about the ring doorbell footage - the latter of which was not released. You might need to read back to see the full discussion on that.
Yes, absolutely. Sorry if I wasn't clear. I was referring to the later footage that wasn't released. In my mind knowing the area, it just doesn't make sense...

Sorry if already been discussed, is it confirmed that he committed two acts of IE on the same day and did it once and then ‘came back for more’

think I read it somewhere but not sure if it’s been confirmed

I am not sure if we're still allowed to discuss this now he has been charged but googling should tell you but what you're suggesting above is not considered to be what happened.

This may be as a result of what you mentioned, but I don’t think we should be giving him any way out of how disgusting what he did is- many of us have lost our dads early, but it doesn’t allow for kidnapp and murder

Yes, as another poster mentioned on the previous thread, most people lose their parents in their life time and don't resort to such horrifying behaviour. Of course we don't know how he handled his dad's death but as others have suggested it seems highly likely he's had this kind of behaviour for a long time, possibly whilst his dad was still alive and it has just escalated.

This may be as a result of what you mentioned, but I don’t think we should be giving him any way out of how disgusting what he did is- many of us have lost our dads early, but it doesn’t allow for kidnapp and murder
I lost my mum and dad within nine months of each other when I was 32. It did not change my behaviour.

He's allowed unlimited access to a solicitor when he's arrested and he'll have a QC representing him, maybe paid by legal aid since I doubt he has the money to cover that level of fees. Unless he refuses representation and wants to be a litigant in person but I doubt that. The solicitor at the police station will probably have advised him to answer 'no comment' to every question he's asked.

I wonder if the full court case will end up at the Old Bailey? Or Southwark Crown Court? I know tomorrow morning is Westminster.

I wonder if the full court case will end up at the Old Bailey? Or Southwark Crown Court? I know tomorrow morning is Westminster.

I would normally bet on OB, considering the current climate and the backlog in cases / difficulties in court room sizing I would t be surprised if it’s another.

Having said that, by the trial date there should be no Covid19 restrictions inside, if the roadmap goes to plan.

I would normally bet on OB, considering the current climate and the backlog in cases / difficulties in court room sizing I would t be surprised if it’s another.

Having said that, by the trial date there should be no Covid19 restrictions inside, if the roadmap goes to plan.
I wonder if the court will be available to the public via zoom due to the lockdown and every court is open to the public. I know that they have been doing this before, but I’m not sure on such a big case

In the picture where he’s sat beside his wife in a blue dress, arm round her looking at the camera, there does seem something sinister about him IMO. But in subsequent pictures where he’s smiling and he’s got a beard he looks like a regular family man to me, just spending time with his wife and kids. In the picture where he’s holding the breathalyser he looks somehow weedy and a bit podgy. I’m amazed at how different he looks - to me at least - in all these various images. I guess we can each interpret them in different ways. Knowing what he’s done, I hate looking at him in every single one.
I agree, his weight fluctuates and changes his face shape and with the beard, he certainly looks quite different.

I’m thinking the kidnap charge could have something to do with police being sure SE was alive for a significant period of time after being put in the car. Either he has admitted it himself or there is evidence to suggest she was alive at the scene at some point where her body was found.

I'd say check the offence wording. Distance carried is not a specific feature of the offence. Although I would accept that the CPS prosecutor may be looking for something significant in terms of any evidence that death was soon after (as you allude to), MO for the kidnap, i.e. force or fraud and degree of force or sophistication of the fraud, how carried away, how far taken, how long for, etc., in order to authorise charge. I'm intelligent'ish guessing here!

MOO

Last edited:
Police are conducting a search operation in a network of tunnels and passages in Dover in connection with the Sarah Everard case.

Suspect Wayne Couzens, a 48-year-old serving Metropolitan police officer from Deal, used to work at his family's car garage BCB Dover on the Western Heights.

Major search underway at network of Dover war tunnels in Sarah Everard case

This makes me think they are checking for other bodies. Hmm. He must have been committing other crimes, surely?

Place near Western Heights is a well known dogging site.

I wonder if the court will be available to the public via zoom due to the lockdown and every court is open to the public. I know that they have been doing this before, but I’m not sure on such a big case

I highly doubt court will be on Zoom. By trial we should be under very few restrictions and UK law currently doesn’t allow for broadcast of a trial.

JMO and no one has been found guilty of anything yet but when this gets to trial I expect that we might find out that actually the case and the police got a very lucky break in charging a suspect with the Bus Cam. It’s only the papers claiming he had been under surveillance a couple of days, even then it’s possible as the leaks were on Monday that she had disappeared into thin air and they genuinely had nothing to go on

I think it’s plausible there was no CCTV as it would be the first area checked Friday morning. Some papers suggested deliberately targeting a black hole for it.

Possible use of false plates, obscure location for a body, possible evidence it was sadly hard to identify.

There has been a presumption that the accused is not the brightest bulb in the box but it might transpire that actually the key piece of evidence in the whole thing is a fortuitous image from a bus camera passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya