Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has shown himself to not think of everything but surely if he turned her phone off he would have also turned off his own. So unlikely to have been tracked through cellular. JMO
If they knew what car they were looking for though? Maybe someone saw headlights around that site one night?

Someone previously mentioned the possibility of a sharp escalation, like a breakdown, also. Erratic recent behaviour at work, committing indecent exposure a few days before, the reported presence of an ambulance at his home in the days prior to arrest, his subsequent attempts at self-harm in custody etc.

LE will of course also be taking a very close look at his online activities, too.

Overall, I won't be surprised if they link more 'minor' crimes to him such as voyeurism but I will be surprised if he's done something this serious before.

His behaviour certainly seems to suggest that. Speculation aside I would love to know what that ambulance was called out for.

I was wondering about the processes with this - presumably he will have a lawyer - who will advise him. Is that how it works?

He's allowed unlimited access to a solicitor when he's arrested and he'll have a QC representing him, maybe paid by legal aid since I doubt he has the money to cover that level of fees. Unless he refuses representation and wants to be a litigant in person but I doubt that. The solicitor at the police station will probably have advised him to answer 'no comment' to every question he's asked.

I'd like to add, in the earlier threads, he was described as sinister looking, he's anything but imo, he's a real average looking bloke, even of a kindly appearance. Goes to show, appearance means absolutely nothing, this alleged criminal or anyone who commits such crimes has a poluted mind that's beyond fixing.

In the picture where he’s sat beside his wife in a blue dress, arm round her looking at the camera, there does seem something sinister about him IMO. But in subsequent pictures where he’s smiling and he’s got a beard he looks like a regular family man to me, just spending time with his wife and kids. In the picture where he’s holding the breathalyser he looks somehow weedy and a bit podgy. I’m amazed at how different he looks - to me at least - in all these various images. I guess we can each interpret them in different ways. Knowing what he’s done, I hate looking at him in every single one.

This from The Guardian earlier today:
arrested on suspicion of murder and also on suspicion of indecent exposure at a south London fast food restaurant.

The Met is under investigation by the police watchdog over the alleged incident of indecent exposure, which was reported to it on 28 February. The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) has said it is investigating whether the allegation three days before Sarah was kidnapped was properly investigated.

On Friday, the Met said it had received a report of a second incident in the same restaurant and on the same day.

Sarah Everard: Met police officer charged with kidnap and murder

I posted a possible route back in thread#7, as this branch was then identified in MSM as Fentiman Road. I am unable to find this MSM reference now which, apart from anything else, is a very good reason to post one's sources at the time, as information can disappear very quickly as cases move on. Anyway, am posting this now as unsure how Swanley branch of McDonalds got tangled in from other sources.

upload_2021-3-13_0-13-41.png

I am very curious about what lead them to this location too. I wonder if he was picked up on anpr in the area.

Not sure how effective ANPR would be once you get off the A Roads and motorway. Could probably track all down the M20 assuming that was the route but once you disappear off in the country lanes it wouldn’t help.

It may have helped narrow down a vicinity. Someone mentioned that the suspect frequently took his family walking there and some intuitive copper may have put 2 and 2 together.

But something tells me the number of police descending on that area on the Wednesday morning wasn’t just a coppers hunch

My understanding is that the offences of kidnap and murder are two distinct but very serious offences. One does not form part of the other so both have been charged. Kidnap is often a means to facilitate unlawful another act, e.g. rape or false imprisonment, but as before, none of these offences is a constituent part or dependant on another

Sarah Everard is the innocent and tragic victim of the most despicable crimes. She cannot speak for herself, therefore the Crown must speak on her behalf. the Crown must ensure that each separate element of terror and torment she suffered and for which there is sufficient evidence, is tested in court in the interests of justice.

MOO

I’m thinking the kidnap charge could have something to do with police being sure SE was alive for a significant period of time after being put in the car. Either he has admitted it himself or there is evidence to suggest she was alive at the scene at some point where her body was found.

IMO, it could’ve been a number of things:
- WC told them where to go
- he spilled to his wife or someone else and they told LE
- they executed a search warrant on his phone data and it pinged a tower near the site
- they deduced that it was a likely location (JMO but I think I saw it mentioned in an article that he went there with his family on walks)

MOO

adding another possibility to my list:
- he emerged as a suspect and LE started surveilling him and he led them there/revisited the site.

MOO

In the picture where he’s sat beside his wife in a blue dress, arm round her looking at the camera, there does seem something sinister about him IMO. But in subsequent pictures where he’s smiling and he’s got a beard he looks like a regular family man to me, just spending time with his wife and kids. In the picture where he’s holding the breathalyser he looks somehow weedy and a bit podgy. I’m amazed at how different he looks - to me at least - in all these various images. I guess we can each interpret them in different ways. Knowing what he’s done, I hate looking at him in every single one.
The latter pictures indicate steroids or a gym obsession. Both unhealthy. Steroids known to cause mood swings etc.

I can't remember the exact poster/forum (apologies) but I also wanted to comment on the ring doorbell footage. Without seeing it, we cannot give a firm opinion, but from my own experience of Poynders, as the previous poster said, the pavement is significantly centred from the flat block entrances. Take a look at google street view, but imagine the road as centre, a pavement, a significant patch of turf, a walkway, and then only the front doors. It makes me wonder if SE ran for help into Rodenhurst Rd or similar for safety before WC was able to catch up with her. All just MOO.

I believe the info was that the photo was taken earlier - before she went to her friend's house - from above outside a supermarket and linked with the info about the ring doorbell footage - the latter of which was not released. You might need to read back to see the full discussion on that.

Someone previously mentioned the possibility of a sharp escalation, like a breakdown, also. Erratic recent behaviour at work, committing indecent exposure a few days before,
From the outside looking in, he worked with his dad for 20 years at a family business, so he’s been around his dad most of his life possibly still keeping him in check even after moving out and meeting his wife, having kids. That seems to have come to an end in 2015, he changed jobs and got into the police within a year, change of appearance, beard and figure and then last year his dad died . I suspect that’s played a big part in the change of behaviour but JMO

Hi everyone. Long time lurker. Thank you for your incredible posts. I truly applaud each and every one of you for contributing to ensuring this heinous individual gets his punishment. As someone who knows the area exceptionally well and lived at the Brixton/Clapham North end of Abbeville Rd for 5 years, I've been following closely. Countless times I've sat on the bus stop on Poynders near to where she went missing at 10.30pm solo, or even later. It's made me think a lot about potential theory.

From the previous thread, individuals suggested SE was dressed like a foreign exchange student and therefore WC possibly considered her to be an easy target in terms of fewer people to report missing etc. I could not disagree more IMO. SE looked dressed practically IMO - exactly as I would have done (for info - white, almost 30 years old, professional), if visiting friends of a casual weekday evening, and not having cared too much about appearance following a WFH day. I have a raincoat in a similar colour - exactly the type of thing I'd throw on to keep warm, keep practical, keep bright and (as sad as it seems but in keeping with the aim of making me as least attractive as possible.) I don't think there's a single thing that represents "foreign student" about her. More so, her outfit IMO suggests outdoorsy young professional with the printed chinos and trainers (a bit of a commuter classic), and someone who is fit and strong from her physique and fit of clothes. MOO, but I wonder if that attracted WC to her? Possibly she presented an exciting challenge of sorts?

EDIT: I work in Government. I should add that it's so common to see women dressed as such. Entering/leaving work in practical clothing, before putting a smart jacket on etc. It absolutely says "young professional" to me, with the trousers doing so more than anything.
I agree with your post, a good reply to the OP, but imo, WC saw a young woman, that was it! Nothing she said or did made her a victim, he 100% made it happen and it could happen to anyone.

A member of the family who owns part of the land said that it was used by the locals for fly tipping, that it was full of brambles and trees but locals do go there. It was also reported that EC and their kids used to go for walks there.

How police spent days trying to piece together Sarah Everard's last known movements | Daily Mail Online

Interesting re the owners suggesting people do go there. But I think the suggestion from the Daily Mail that he and his wife took the kids on walks there is rather far fetched. I think perhaps they saw pictures of the family exploring in the woods on EC Facebook before it shut down, put 2 and 2 together and made 5. Locals stated those pictures were very different woods and they didn’t think it likely that you’d take your family for a wander around this disused site.

From the outside looking in, he worked with his dad for 20 years at a family business, so he’s been around his dad most of his life possibly still keeping him in check even after moving out and meeting his wife, having kids. That seems to have come to an end in 2015, he changed jobs and got into the police within a year, change of appearance, beard and figure and then last year his dad died . I suspect that’s played a big part in the change of behaviour but JMO

This may be as a result of what you mentioned, but I don’t think we should be giving him any way out of how disgusting what he did is- many of us have lost our dads early, but it doesn’t allow for kidnapp and murder

I live in the Bromley area and have been thinking that WC looks vaguely familiar but thought it was probably just coincidence, but this is chillingly similar and makes me wonder now if I've possibly seen him around before. Sickening.

Already been mentioned and it seems he has already been convicted - different murderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking