Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that you have to remember that EC was very quickly “involved” in this so upon questioning and perhaps reality hitting her, she come clean about the location of SE. She has 2 young children and then also the realisation of what her husband has done and is capable of....IMO is what happened and how they managed to locate the exact site in such a rural location.
Unless she is as evil as he seems, I doubt she knew anything about it.

I can't remember the exact poster/forum (apologies) but I also wanted to comment on the ring doorbell footage. Without seeing it, we cannot give a firm opinion, but from my own experience of Poynders, as the previous poster said, the pavement is significantly centred from the flat block entrances. Take a look at google street view, but imagine the road as centre, a pavement, a significant patch of turf, a walkway, and then only the front doors. It makes me wonder if SE ran for help into Rodenhurst Rd or similar for safety before WC was able to catch up with her. All just MOO.

I think that you have to remember that EC was very quickly “involved” in this so upon questioning and perhaps reality hitting her, she come clean about the location of SE. She has 2 young children and then also the realisation of what her husband has done and is capable of....IMO is what happened and how they managed to locate the exact site in such a rural location.

Would she have known the location though? I’m still wondering if her involvement was WC convincing her they were trying to frame him for something he hadn’t done and asking her for an alibi. Perhaps upon realising the seriousness she changed her mind. I can’t see him having admitted what he’d done to her, so I don’t think she’d necessarily know the location. Unless of course she’s more involved. But then surely she wouldn’t be out on bail.

My opinions.

Police charge Sarah Everard suspect with murder | Daily Mail Online

In a statement released after the charge was confirmed tonight, the Metropolitan Police shared further employment information about Couzens....

Couzens joined the force in September 2018, and was first posted to South Area where he joined a response team covering the Bromley area.

He then moved to the Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command last February

So not 10 yrs then...

sorry if already posted. Had to duck out of end of thread 9.

IMO, it could’ve been a number of things:
- WC told them where to go
- he spilled to his wife or someone else and they told LE
- they executed a search warrant on his phone data and it pinged a tower near the site
- they deduced that it was a likely location (JMO but I think I saw it mentioned in an article that he went there with his family on walks)

MOO

There is another explanation, a member of the public came across something suspicious. This is my main theory due but jmo.

Can I ask those that are more in the know about these things, what would be the point or rationale for charging with kidnap? Surely not all perpetrators that snatch and take the lives of victims in a similar way to how this might have happened are charged with kidnap? Is this usual? Is there a reason why it would be useful eg. longer sentence? More evidence?

Edited to correct typo

My understanding is that the offences of kidnap and murder are two distinct offences. One does not form part of the other so both have been charged. Kidnap is often a means to facilitate another unlawful act, e.g. rape or false imprisonment, but as before, none of these offences is a constituent part or dependant on another

Sarah Everard is the innocent and tragic victim of the most despicable crimes. She cannot speak for herself. Therefore, the Crown must speak on her behalf and ensure that each separate element of terror and torment she suffered and for which there is sufficient evidence, is tested in court, in the interests of justice.

In terms of possible sentencing, there are so many possible permutations from this point onwards, that it's probably best not to go there at this time!

MOO

Last edited:
Would she have known the location though? I’m still wondering if her involvement was WC convincing her they were trying to frame him for something he hadn’t done and asking her for an alibi. Perhaps upon realising the seriousness she changed her mind. I can’t see him having admitted what he’d done to her, so I don’t think she’d necessarily know the location. Unless of course she’s more involved. But then surely she wouldn’t be out on bail.

My opinions.
I agree, I don't think she was involved at all, apart from maybe lying thinking it was a minor crime.

I live in the Bromley area and have been thinking that WC looks vaguely familiar but thought it was probably just coincidence, but this is chillingly similar and makes me wonder now if I've possibly seen him around before. Sickening.
Teen dragged into bushes in rape attack

Not sure if this has been posted already in the many threads but this CCTV image of a man wanted for rape looks identical to WC to me

Anybody have any opinions about when a trial will take place? Will they fast track this or could it be as late as next year?

There is a huge back log of cases but I think they might prioritise more serious cases such as murder. Even in pre Covid times it would be around 6 to 8 months before it came to trial due to the defence and prosecution preparing their cases.So we could be looking towards the end of the year before a trial.

There is another explanation, a member of the public came across something suspicious. This is my main theory due but jmo.

But would a member of the public have been on the site where she was found? From what locals have said it’s private land, messy, overgrown and not the sort of place you’d go for a wander.

Copy pasting my comment as I made it just before thread 9 was being closed, without realising.

Hi all. New to WS & have read rules so hope I am following them appropriately.
Some q's:
1. On one of the earlier, now closed threads, I recall reference to WC using PUA websites - or did I misinterpret this?
2. It's unusual for a crime such as this to escalate from "nothing" right? No sexually deviant history -> flashing -> kidnap & murder a few days later. JMO?
3. What about EC.
What is the significance of her being released on pre-charge bail? Does this mean they have something on her or not. I wonder if any details will emerge about EC & WC marriage. Sounds/looks picture perfect, but behind closed doors is often another matter entirely.
4. Other than LinkedIn has anybody identified more social media presence for him?

RIP to poor Sarah.
2. I agree, I wouldn't be surprised if there's been deviant behaviour in his youth, like stealing underwear from clothes lines or flashing while heavily disguised in hoodie or balaclava, maybe, it was common knowledge about missing items in the neighbourhood but wasn't reported or if it was, never followed up.
WC's offending then, lies dormant for whatever reason and reemerges to the point of IE, kidnap and murder. Imo, he's always had the propensity for deviant behaviour and sexual assault, no one to blame but himself.
3. Imo, she may be another victim, as are his children. This man is a destroyer!

I'd like to add, in the earlier threads, he was described as sinister looking, he's anything but imo, he's a real average looking bloke, even of a kindly appearance. Goes to show, appearance means absolutely nothing, this alleged criminal or anyone who commits such crimes has a poluted mind that's beyond fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed