Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the shift he worked when arrested. He actually worked a different shift the day of the kidnapping. Quoted in the news. My source is
here: Timeline of Sarah Everard’s disappearance
Your link doesn't say anything about him working the day he was arrested. He worked a relief shift on the 3rd... 2pm till 8pm. I am Guessing this is an extra unplanned shift. Seems he finished work at 7am on the 3rd and back to work at 2pm till 8pm the same day (day of disapearance)

I am wondering if he covered her in concrete to disguise her as builder's rubble.

It can be quite obvious when concrete has been freshly made so if left in a builder's bag it might have looked out of place. Concrete is very heavy though, he would need sand/gravel + water + cement + & this case the body- I just wonder would he get all that to that location in the woods without anyone noticing.

Unless done in several batches but I do not wish to entertain this thought. Poor SE.

Maybe and I suspect that is why she was arrested. Perhaps LE thought she knew he had leave booked when she didn't.

Indeed, I definitely believe, IMO she had an incline of his violent behaviors and characteristics but given he bought her here from Ukraine - he probably used that as a way to manipulate her and the children.
I really hope she has spoken out and helped this investigation, and EC isn’t involved for those two poor children. Not nice to being children into these cases, but it would definitely be interesting to know if the kids overheard possible arguments or discussions. Kids hear and notice a lot more things then we tend to realize.

Indeed, I definitely believe, IMO she had an incline of his violent behaviors and characteristics but given he bought her here from Ukraine - he probably used that as a way to manipulate her and the children.
I really hope she has spoken out and helped this investigation, and EC isn’t involved for those two poor children. Not nice to bring children into any of these cases, but it would definitely be interesting to know if the kids overheard possible arguments or discussions. Kids hear and notice a lot more things then we tend to realize.

JMO!

Her phone last pinged in the area, so it must have been disabled early on, meaning that she became aware of the deception pretty quickly.

I know it seems very simplistic, but I think her phone just ran out of battery. I think it would have been really hard for him to get the phone off her and turn it off so quickly in the time he had.

It stated he worked 2pm till 8pm the day she disappeared. The police entered at his home at 8pm after he arrived home from work and then arrested him. Given it takes 2 hours for the commute from work to home he can't have worked till 8pm.

He worked 7pm (2nd) till 7am (3rd) then a relief shift 2pm till 8pm (3rd)
Thank you emmalt. If he worked until 8pm in the day of arrest he would not have got back to deal in time for his arrest. We have a poster on this thread who will be able to tell you what time the police arrived, I believe it was around 8pm (eventually taken out of the house at about 10.30pm) so he cant have been working until 8pm on his day of arrest. Ps. no offence meant to anyone in any way I know by text it doesn't always convey well and it seems like I'm being arsey but I'm not. I respect you all. #bekind

Sorry jenpil but this is the press source we are discussing today. We are not sure that this press source should be discussing the case in this detail but also this isn't what you'd call MSM ie not the Mail, Sun, BBC etc, this is just a local site in the north of scotland far removed from London. I would be more inclined to believe all the other reports in MSM reporting that he worked 2 until 8 on the day Sarah went missing. As reported here Cop arrested in Sarah Everard case 'spent day she vanished guarding US Embassy'
If you look at the source of the article quoted by @jenpil , you will see its from the Press Association. From the original article it states
"Chief Magistrate Paul Goldspring asked prosecutor Zoe Martin to give a brief summary “given the nature of the case and the interest”.
Everything else in that article is quoted from the prosecutor - so actually from the horses mouth.
Sarah Everard’s body found in builder’s bag, court told

@Alethea I think I have figured something out in relation to this article vs others.

UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London, Clapham Common, 3 March 2021 MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

I recommend the Scottish article @Chiatos has referenced in the media thread. Link to post/article is at top of my (this) comment. Lots of info that was given in court

Ms Everard was caught alone on CCTV at quarter past nine, caught again on a camera at 9.28pm, and later caught on the camera of a marked police car at 9.32pm.

At around 9.35pm, a bus camera captured two figures on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with its hazard lights flashing.

Another bus camera captured the same car with both front doors open.

On March 2 he began a 12-hour shift at 7pm before going on leave.

He was due back at work on March 8 but on March 5 he reported that he was suffering from stress.

On March 6 he emailed his supervisor to say he did not want to carry a firearm anymore.

So after the night of 3rd March he was at home on leave - time to do quite a lot. Arrested on Tuesday 9th March. Do we know if he was back at work on Monday 8th March?

I wouldn’t focus too much on the last shift / time off thing. We have two very different versions from media sources, so need to await further clarification.

That said, it makes more sense to me that he’d been working because why else would he be in London, an hour away from home when nothing is open? Even if he was out on the prowl it’s pretty much the worst place he could do it, and he’d be very aware of that.

This is no longer available? Perhaps not so official?

Thats really strange because it’s still coming up on mine and it’s an image I’ve seen since used in MSM

Attachments

• 109F20FF-BEF4-4C39-9C2A-3E1746FFDACB.jpeg
    109F20FF-BEF4-4C39-9C2A-3E1746FFDACB.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 145
I really hope she has spoken out and helped this investigation, and EC isn’t involved for those two poor children. Not nice to being children into these cases, but it would definitely be interesting to know if the kids overheard possible arguments or discussions. Kids hear and notice a lot more things then we tend to realize.

On this subject - is any discussion of the YouTube videos allowed on here?

MSM Source with new details regarding the white Astra he hired from Dover and new information of different shift times (from previously reported) that he worked on the day Sarah was kidnapped.

Reported in Scottish news, where legal and publishing rules are different to England.
Timeline of Sarah Everard’s disappearance

Interesting - so as we thought they have way more CCTV than they were letting on

I'll answer my own post, no he didn't.
He worked the 19.00rs to 07.00hrs shift then went on leave for a few days.
So he finished his shift at 07.00hrs the same day Sarah was kidnapped.

I wonder if he went home to Deal, then drove all the way back up later that evening, or stayed up and hung about in London when he finished in the morning?

Timeline of Sarah Everard’s disappearance

It was initially reported that he worked until 8:00 pm the night she was abducted. Did this new timeline come from court documents?
Some sources are still reporting: "It is claimed he worked a six-hour relief shift at the American Embassy in Nine Elms, about three miles from where Ms Everard went missing, until 8pm the night of the alleged abduction." Everything we know about the police officer arrested for Sarah Everard 'murder' (Though IMO the Mirror is not always accurate.)

Snipped by me

I'm not an expert in decomposition. I am an archaeologist who has spent some time studying it though, and I would have expected a wrapped body, in cold temperatures to be recognizable after a week. It is hard to estimate without all available factors being known. How long had she been dead? Was she stored somewhere warmer and exposed for a time? Any injuries caused may have speeded decomposition. And so on.
However, the main reason I suspected that something had been done to her was the description of "human remains"rather than body.
yes this confuses me one reporter said sarah had been
I am wondering if he covered her in concrete to disguise her as builder's rubble.
this is my exact thought! I am sure someone said he had a cement mixer in his garden!

upload_2021-3-13_10-10-43.jpeg
The mother of the House of Commons believes that violence against women "can be stopped" and all it takes are some drastic, but necessary drastic measures.

"One of the things we can do is make kerb crawling...illegal" the Labour MP said.

"If you want to use your car to be predatory to women, you'll have your license taken away."

Andrew beamed at the idea, recalling a time when his own daughter was harassed in her school uniform by a man kerb crawling in a van – while he was present.

"It's already illegal to kerb crawl if you're looking to pay for sex," she pointed out, arguing that making a wholesale decision will go some way to addressing the issue.

"If you're using your van or car to be predatory to schoolgirls or other women, take their license away. A car or van is for driving around in, it is not a vehicle to transport you on your route around making women's lives a misery."

She concluded that "if the government takes a lead" on this, the conversation in some corners will shift from men going on the defensive to being more open to the everyday harassment that goes on.
'Predatory' kerb crawling must be made illegal, demands mother of House of Commons - LBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arling