Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t see this where would I find it
DNA in assault cases is not going to be all on the outside of the body, which I'm sure a policeman would realise, so again, I'm tending to think he didn't do something to the body to obscure visual ID. Like another poster said, I think any damage to her was something violent as part of the assault. Horrible to think about and with the tweet from a journalist today about the court details being distressing, it could fit IMO.

Hi, new here and have tried to read everything. Just wondering if both doors could have been open on white Astra as in he and his wife were present? Secondly I am assuming it was by force given information on charge sheet listed here? All IMO and just thoughts really
Police officer accused of abducting and murdering Sarah Everard appears in court
The charge sheet quoted -- "taking by force" is the legal verbiage for Kidnapping of which he was also charged.

Re the use of the hire car, if theoretically your usual car registration may have been captured a few days earlier and be potentially subject to police intervention, then you may not want to be driving that same car in a city rammed full of ANPR cameras just when the case may be being reviewed by police (and hoping the investigation is dropped). Equally there would be no reason that anyone other than the person hiring the car needs to know you have hired one. You could leave home as normal, park up near hire place, hire car, go about your business, return hire car and drive home with no one any the wiser. JMO

extremely emotional following the clapham common vigil via social media from across the pond. even breaking my own taboo and arguing with tut-tutting men and anti-feminists on twitter. this is an incredible & important moment for women and for awareness of voilence against women and it was crucial that people show up and be seen. the optics for the Met shoud they arrest *women memorializing a women killed by the police* are quite ironic. power to the people. power to women and peace and love to sarah and all women harmed at the hands of men.

We have also just returned from a quiet socially distanced walk to clapham common bandstand

I am a woman a similar age to Sarah and local so this has hit me hard.

We lit a candle. It was very quiet and respectable when I arrived about 4 pm with people all distancing and paying their respects laying flowers at the bandstand. I did take some photos but am unsure if I'm allowed to post them here. We saw lots of police walking various paths in groups of 2 and a helicopter above.

Sometimes a case just hits in a different way, and it’s rare for me unless a case involves a child to be this horrified. Sarah was any woman, walking home, minding her own business, probably looking forward to a nice soak in the bath and getting into fresh pyjamas. She didn’t have any plans for the next morning so was probably planning a lie in. She should have made it home. Sarah wasn’t in any danger atall, it was WC who put her in danger. It was WC who intercepted her brisk walk home on a chilly night and stole her from this world. It was WC who disposed of her body in such a careless cruel manner and likely went home to his wife and kids. Sarah was walking home. She should have been safe. And if WC hadn’t been there, she would have been. She should have made it home. WC is the reason she never got into bed safe that night.

extremely emotional following the clapham common vigil via social media from across the pond. even breaking my own taboo and arguing with tut-tutting men and anti-feminists on twitter. this is an incredible & important moment for women and for awareness of voilence against women and it was crucial that people show up and be seen. the optics for the Met shoud they arrest *women memorializing a women killed by the police* are quite ironic. power to the people. power to women and peace and love to sarah and all women harmed at the hands of men.

I made the mistake of clicking on the Twitter link to the helicopter video footage and was very sad to see people writing that people should be getting fines. I attended and everyone was very distanced and respectable in their own groups.

They really do. Just today I heard of a sexual assault case where the perpetrator was not given jail time because he was the sole provider of his family. These crimes will not stop or decrease until the punishments are severe enough. Should the innocent family of attackers suffer for their crimes? Not directly no, but in the above case if jail time were given - meaning the family lost their sole income - then at least that might be one deviant who will certainly think twice about committing the crime again because it came at such a high cost. JMO

Absolutely agree with you. It's their own fault their family might suffer, not anyone else's. JMO

Forgive me if irrelevant, but I'm having trouble going back an forth with posts, could the green (park?) on Poynders be somewhere he could have chased her to /into and attacked and took her from there by way of rubble bag, also I've never noticed a dog there but someone mentioned they have a dog, maybe said the dogs run off,.. The amount of times, probably every day, if I see a cute dog I pay total attention to dog and even go awwwww your so cute etc a distraction pernaps?, I never heard a dog yapping at all on Tues, a house swarming with unusual people unexpectedly and your owner and family upset and stressed may have started it off barking, I'm sure someone on here said they had a pug?

That's on a very prominent corner, adjacent to a large housing complex, Poynder Gardens.

LE searched Agnes Riley Park right off for at least 3 days.

It's probably on the opposite side of the street that she was walking on. Seems very risky to have hauled her across the street on a major thoroughfare and then hauled her in a bag without being noticed.

Nevertheless, there is something about that small section of Poynder St that LE felt was critical to the case.

Just wondering if both doors could have been open on white Astra as in he and his wife were present?

Anything is possible, but I would guess the Police would know if his wife was there. If they thought that she was, they would have arrested her on suspicion of kidnapping too.

Daily Mail on 11th March 2021 Says "Armed policeman Wayne Couzens had only just finished his shift protecting Westminster VIP's when he was arrested"

IMO, the information released today seems to have come from the court preceding today. Or it could be misinformation and time will tell. Again, IMO.

He would never be in the general prison population. As a copper and let's say, if that copper had murdered a young woman, he would be on the nonce wing (protection - used to be called rule 43 ) with all the child molesters and rapists and other VPs (vulnerable prisoners). Just my opinion

Definately - no question of main prison. Segregation wing with all those types you mention. The pre meditation that is coming to light means despite his stoop, quiet voice and head banging there is no way he will make secure hospital.

At the Bandstand right now for the 'vigil'. Things have really escalated, came here to pay our respects but this has become very politicized.

I've seen a few go off on the police who are simply trying to keep th

Not surprising really. Some people have turned up to push their own narratives rather than pay respect.

Regarding the uniform, WC would have a completely different uniform to a regular police officer and I assume his card would say he was firearms. I doubt he used these to lure SE into a vehicle, she seems to have been a smart woman and wouldn’t fall for that. I’d guess it began with sudden brute force rather than a conversation.

I've mentioned it before on other threads but I find it so strange how he looks so very different on all of the pics posted of him. Not just his size, but his actual face and overall look. On some he looks like a rough meathead, others a creepy bloke, some a good looking friendly beardy type.

If he has been at this for a while it would come as no surprise to me that descriptions of him have not been corroborated and tied up. He looks like about 5 different men!

Phew, I'm glad it's not just me! I am rubbish at recognising and remembering faces and can't match his photos up definitively at all. Give me numbers or maps or facts and I will never forget, but I'm sure I have facial blindness or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member