Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there confirmation of which McDonald's the IE incidents took place at now? I had only seen South London up to now.

It was reported and I linked last night I think, both incidents occurred at Swanley McD, and appeared in wording as same day.

Is there likely to be an ANPR camera in the car park of Sandwich Coop?

Met police control 3000 cameras in their area... Can't seem to link but the info is available via Google.
I'm not suggesting there is one in that car park but info gained from them them led to the area.
There is CCTV in the car park

I think she had to be atleast immobilised in the car. However doesn't mean that was at Pontyers I guess. Even if you put someone in a boot not restained - Most in the UK have a plastic boot lid I think you'd be able to kick off and then potentially be able to kick the boot window out.

Again if she's on the back seats unrestrained he's going to have a hell of a time trying to drive such a distance.
Yes it's more likely to be in the front seat next to him IMO. What could you do really if a huge guy punched you and when you came round he had a knife of a taser there and told you he'd use it? In the Joseph McCann case one woman was with him in her own car for 4 and a half hours. He threatened her and she was in fear of her life.

''In an interview with the BBC, the elderly woman explained that the sex offender appeared at the front passenger window and got into her vehicle.

She said: "I shouted get out of my car and he punched me in the face."

McCann, aged 34, drove the woman to an industrial estate where he raped her and threw her phone into a bush.

She said she was in the car with the attacker for four-and-a-half hours.

At one point, she said McCann told her "I've got a knife, I killed somebody this morning."

Elderly victim of serial rapist Joseph McCann speaks out about abduction

Is there confirmation of which McDonald's the IE incidents took place at now? I had only seen South London up to now.

We don't know for sure. MSM have plumped for one at the very edge of London in Kent direction (Bromley? trying to find link again) but more official statements just say South London. Might be another 'sources' type report? And although interesting, it's probably not relevant to what happened to Sarah

ETA: Swanley - just seen another poster beat me to it!

Thanks for sharing this.

I wonder if whatever relevant CCTV they've got now will be released at some point, after/during trial maybe? I suppose it depends what's actually been caught on camera, because if it IS footage of an actual kidnapping, then I'd presume that would be too traumatic for her family to be released....any thoughts?

if there is a trial (ie the accused pleads not guilty) it will be adduced in evidence but until then I don’t believe it would be released because the case is now subjudice. It would not be suppressed at trial on the basis of distress to the family as it is important that justice is seen to be done (ie takes place in open court) and so suppression of evidence is limited to specific circumstances I think (eg anonymity of minors; victims of sexual assault). I don’t think that extends to release for publication in MSM (as opposed to reporting of the content) but I don’t know. Any lurking crime reporters would have a much better idea but they may not want to reveal themselves.

IMO the suspect is a trained policeman and knows how to incapacitate people quickly with certain hand locks and arm holds. Is trained in how to get people into the back of a police car.
Could of banged her head on the top of the car door frame as he was getting her in to knock her out...all could be done fast.
How she ended up in the car is anyones guess at the moment.

Yes it's more likely to be in the front seat next to him IMO. What could you do really if a huge guy punched you and when you came round he had a knife of a taser there and told you he'd use it? In the Joseph McCann case one woman was with him in her own car for 4 and a half hours. He threatened her and she was in fear of her life.

''In an interview with the BBC, the elderly woman explained that the sex offender appeared at the front passenger window and got into her vehicle.

She said: "I shouted get out of my car and he punched me in the face."

McCann, aged 34, drove the woman to an industrial estate where he raped her and threw her phone into a bush.

She said she was in the car with the attacker for four-and-a-half hours.

At one point, she said McCann told her "I've got a knife, I killed somebody this morning."

Elderly victim of serial rapist Joseph McCann speaks out about abduction

If you've got access to a door like in the front seat and you're not restrained surely you've got to be considering jumping out even if he's going at speed?

My main knowledge applies to trials in Scotland but in many trials here (Moira Jones as mentioned above, Alesha MacPhail case, Paige Docherty case etc) quite extensive CCTV is released after conviction. Not 100% if if this as often the case in England though although I could be wrong.
Sounds about right to me.

This is CCTV of Moira actually being abducted, he has her by the arm and is marching her into the park and this was released so I have a horrible feeling we may see something similar at trial..

Oh poor Moira. I watched a documentary about it and it was nothing short of evil what that man did to her.

It's not something you can control at all, it's a natural fear response in mammals basically, you don't really have much control over it, it's decided somewhere deep in your brain unconsciously in an instant, no one should be made to feel bad about it.

Yes. I have faced indecent exposure several times in my life. The most recent time was on the tube pre-covid. A man who looked like any other middle-aged family man had completely exposed himself to me, direct eye contact, and was, for a lack of better words, having a full-on wank on the train. This was only at about 7pm and there were plenty of people on the train. Nobody did anything. I froze and in a daze of fear and panic got off the tube early and sprinted home, looking over my shoulder the entire time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member