UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he was alone, unconscious for unknown time. The last thing they want is him dying on them, so ICU would be a sensible precaution.

They're follpwing exact procedure so he has no recourse for official complaint or any opportunity for his solicitor to pick holes.

He likely smashed his head off the toilet basin on purpose (because there aint much else to injur yourself on in a cell) and was disorientated/not fully comp so they chose medical assessment beyond the station nurses to ensure it was iron clad.

MOO.
Something just occurred to me, does anybody else wonder if WC is/was on drugs? Steroids/cocaine? The level of recklessness is extraordinary for a police officer.

Even prior to abducting SE, he was allegedly flashing himself in a takeaway. That isn't the behaviour of somebody of sound mind.

I don't believe for one minute that he's mentally ill, but something's not right upstairs. He seems to have no inhibitions whatsoever.

After seeing some recent photos of him I'm inclined to suspect steroid use at the very least. His physique in two of those pictures fits the bill of somebody who is using steroids and not working out enough. Use of steroids and lack of muscle building generally results in the user having a very 'pumped up' and inflated look about them.

My abusive ex partner was evil through and through, he was a sexual deviant too - but when he took drugs that behaviour ramped up ten fold.

Some antidepressants have the same effect and can totally remove inhibitions and make someone reckless. Citalopram for example had this effect on me! I had to stop taking it as I had no filter, no inhibitions, no sense of danger, and I'm already somewhat of an exhibitionist by nature.

The head injury could've also been roid rage/withdrawel. MOO.

Just to clarify, with mention of the junction, it could be a convenient point to pull up and get the attention of someone if they were waiting to cross at the cross roads or even tail them.

But from my understanding, where the doorbell footage traced SE, is after she would have already crossed at this junction and.be walking up to the next intersection, which has traffic splitting off to go towards Clapham Common or turning back on itself to Tulse Hill, or traffic coming up from Balham.

In the middle of this intersection is a piece of land, with trees and I assume a electrics lock up, opportunity again to conceal and wait.

I'm just curious how and why she turned back or she turned back to the junction she had already passed...

Once WC abducted SE we presume on Poynders Road what happened next. Was she immediately incapacitated. Did he need to stop in and around Clapham/Brixton to incapacitate her or did he manage to drive all the way to Deal/Ashford with a fully conscious SE in his car?

The only way we will know is if he tells the full truth, which is unlikely. If SE sat in the back of the hire car for the entire journey to Kent, she will likely have spat, kicked cried, etc which would likely leave a scuffs and dna on the seating, at least the trace of a struggle. Although this could depend on if she was tied up or incapacitated. Traces of what is left behind could maybe be an indication of how long she spent in the car.

I think it’s likely he didn’t stop anywhere near London anyway. I have a feeling it all went down at that site because he knew it would be empty. Although I find this an absolutely disgusting and terrifying thought, I think he will be well aware stopping in multiple locations would increase the risk of getting caught.

The right car has similar stuff going on.

But that is not the clip everyone’s on about, the clip in question is around 10pm and from what i remember there was no oncoming traffic, only a bus coming from the very far end right at the end of the clip.
Fwiw i showed the clip to family members and they thought the same, scuffle of driver with someone/something in the back seat and then a head appearing out of the rear passenger side window at the end.

Chilling.

I know it was mentioned already, and theres clarification needed, but I’m interested in the link to the Norwich flashing - it happened on the 7th of feb but the police are appealing for info today, it was on local radio earlier as well which I found odd. Obviously it may be that they are taking flashing seriously after this one was missed but could there be a link? Norwich has a decent duel carriageway now and with little traffic due to lockdown it’s not the hard slog it used to be to get there. Also a policeman of all people isn’t going to be bothered getting pulled over for being outside of his home area. He looks so different in all the pictures it’s really hard to tell, if he still had a beard in early feb then it’s clearly a no but it just seems odd with the timing....

Bowthorpe exposure CCTV appeal

The right car has similar stuff going on.

But that is not the clip everyone’s on about, the clip in question is around 10pm and from what i remember there was no oncoming traffic, only a bus coming from the very far end right at the end of the clip.
Fwiw i showed the clip to family members and they thought the same, scuffle of driver with someone/something in the back seat and then a head appearing out of the rear passenger side window at the end.

Chilling.

A poster on here lives close to house of interest. Advised that the 2 seats (estate + small runabout) are normally parked up. They don't recall a 3rd vehicle but maybe it was parked up elsewhere.

Thanks. Did some searching to find reports of the cars and Kent Online reports Police removed two cars from the house (and shows a photo of one). The one in the photo is a smaller one.

"A black Seat Exeo and a smaller car have been lifted off the driveway".

This Kent Online timeline has a lot of info - all in one place. And quite a lot of photos - particularly various ones of WC (and yes it does look like he's on steroids or some kind of body building - recently from these). IMO

It also mentions Police searching a large leisure complex.

This article/timeline is worth a read if anyone wants to catch up on what/where/when

Human remains found as PC arrested held on suspicion of murder

Last edited:
One of the papers suggested he finished his shift at 8.30 and was probably based at Charing Cross being his role. Not sure if shifts end at that time meaning clocking out or that is when the minibuses pick them up to return to HQ.

Gun cop so needs to recheck firearms. Mandatory to travel in civvies so needs to change clothes.

About15- 20 minutes to Poynders Road drive.

Basically if it’s true he finished work at 8.30 on the night he wouldn’t have been driving around looking for a victim based on the timelines.

Would suggest either something escalated or he was intent on abducting on his route out of London.

It might be more secure but there is zero chance somebody was pulled off a ventilator for a security op.
ICU beds are at a premium.
It's more likely they would have placed him in a small ward, possibly a two-bedded for the duration of his tests and examinations.

The following is in no way disrespectful to any medical professionals.....

Having been present when a murder suspect was taken to hospital, we bypassed all of the A&E procedure and went straight to ICU. There they have the capacity and expertise of staff to ensure that preservation of life is most possible. There was no question that he might die, it wasn't a head injury, and the case was a quiet one. In this case, high profile, MET officer, in custody, I'd be surprised if he didn't go straight to ICU where there is 1-1 nurse, highest registrar, highest tech monitoring equipment and instant testing to ascertain no threat to life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member