UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Kent Online - a few pics from house behind.
https://twitter.com/Kent_Online/status/1370371677289390080
First picis of the garage - not behind the house

I take tht back - scrolling further down the page leads you to pics of the huse from the back! Good spot!!!
EwSJr4DXEAAd7d9

Very sad indeed! RIP Sarah! :(

Regarding busses along that route.

There are only two bus routes on Poynders Road/Clarence Avenue unless empty bus stock runs this route. Give or take a couple of minutes, but due to COVID, busses are regularly trying to provide an even service. So semi-accurate I'd say. For such a busy part of London, that's a very low amount of busses.

355 Towards Mitcham (Northbound) at 21:15, 21:29 and 21:44
355 Towards Brixton (Southbound) at 21:10, 21:24 and 21:49
50 Towards Stockwell (Northbound) at 21:03, 21:21 and 21:40
50 Towards Fairfield Halls (Southbound) at 21:02, 21:21 and 21:41

Source - Timetables

Another thought about the London end of it JMO was sparked a post earlier in this thread

We've been overlooking the Tube.

If he needed to go to Charing Cross to check in weapon at armoury, it's only a few stops on the Northern Line to Clapham South station. Met police travel free on the Tube. Even if leaving shift from Westminster, it's short Tube ride.

It's quite common for those working in central London who want to avoid congestion charge and sky high parking fees to rent a driveway, and then do the last bit on public transport. If he had done that, it's a short walk from the Tube to Poynders Court, and you'd easily see someone crossing over from the Common and continuing along A205. He could have followed her from there? Seen her put her phone away and bundled her off the pavement into the darkness round the flats and in the direction of his car?

Also there are at least two takeaway places (one clearly open for socially distanced customers) between the Tube and the junction with south side and A205 which he would walk past frequently if that was his route. Obviously if The Sun report of it being the MaccyD are correct, they are irrelevant. But other accounts talk of more than one offence, or describe it as being in Clapham (which these are, but Brixton Hill isn't)

MOO

Another thought about the London end of it JMO was sparked a post earlier in this thread

If he needed to go to Charing Cross to check in weapon at armoury, it's only a few stops on the Northern Line to Clapham South station. Met police travel free on the Tube. Even if leaving shift from Westminster, it's short Tube ride.

It's quite common for those working in central London who want to avoid congestion charge and sky high parking fees to rent a driveway, and then do the last bit on public transport. If he had done that, it's a short walk from the Tube to Poynders Court, and you'd easily see someone crossing over from the Common and continuing along A205. He could have followed her from there? Seen her put her phone away and bundled her off the pavement into the darkness round the flats and in the direction of his car?

Also there are at least two takeaway places (one clearly open for socially distanced customers) between the Tube and the junction with south side and A205 which he would walk past frequently if that was his route. Obviously if The Sun report of it being the MaccyD are correct, they are irrelevant. But other accounts talk of more than one offence, or describe it as being in Clapham (which these are, but Brixton Hill isn't)

MOO
Very good point! And yes cheaper to rent a driveway and common too. Agree. Good post.

I can't get my head around someone supposedly "normal" changing from normal to flasher to murderer in the space of a week. I don't think he has done this before. Maybe thought about it but maybe there has been some sort of "event" that triggered him to actually start committing offences.

So found in the wood in Ashford, but Dover also a crime scene. He disposed of the body there?

Can anyone clarify as to what the term "crime scene" actually means? Is it that it's being treated as an area of interest for investigative purposes - i.e. for searching, or is it that it's actually the area where a crime was committed?

Despite the local news photos, it's largely a wide-open empty shell of a building. If you've seen the interior of another abandoned building that's slowly falling apart, then it's just as you'd expect. The roof is rotting, there's the usual overgrowth creeping in etc.

I find it interesting how the woods are not actually that close to his home address - did he scope them out before - how was it known to him that he could attempt to hide a body there? Unfortunately I think does show pre-meditation, or that he had experience doing it previously - JMO, MOO.

Very sad, RIP Sarah.

Which woods were her remains found in? I've seen several mentioned and can't remember which is which.

Feel so desperately sad for Sarah and her family and experiencing so many disturbing intrusive thoughts about what might have happened to her. Sending strength to anyone else who's going through it at the moment, so much to be angry about.

I'm done with this now and will take a break to reflect and grieve her loss. I joined on Monday (I think) and wanted to do everything possible to find a missing person. I believed there was a story revolving around an issue in her life that caused her to go "silent" but this news and now this confirmation has turned it into one of the worst nightmares anyone could ever go through. You can delete this post if posting this breaches rules but I wanted to post what someone said of her on LinkedIn.

"“I can't think of many Account Handlers that are as brilliant as Sarah, at any level. She's one of those people that you're always so relieved to have on a project because you know it'll run smoothly. But to credit her just with enormous efficiency and pro-activity would be to do her a disservice. She's far more than just a hugely competent do-er, she's a fantastic thinker too, always adding value to anything she does. I've worked with her for over 3 years and seen her confidence and competence grow rapidly (as her speedy progression up the ranks beears testament to), punching far above her weight - she's already easily at AD level, and once her experience catches up with her intelligence she'll be unstoppable. Over and above all this, she's awesome fun, with a great sense of humour and super-positive attitude. You really can't go wrong with this girl - couldn't recommend her highly enough."

MOO
But according to MSM media reports WC was identified by his car numberplate being visible on Poynders Road around the time of SE’s disappearance at 9:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member