Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like an ideal spot for someone who wanted to hide a body then.

Although in reality it ended up getting discovered very quickly. Really want to know more about how they found it etc etc

It is probably ideal but you need to know about it.

Question for @LeopardLeotard : is it your impression that WC retuned to his home every evening. As you may have seen there is some speculation that he had lodgings in London that he used to avoid making the long commute from Deal to Central London every day
I do not know, apologies, I have only ever noticed the children on bikes outside x

I did not say forensics were taking tape, I said a police officer was walking down road from entrance to field with a roll of tape but none was outside the house so I guessed they had taped that entrance off. Press were over field! There's 2 other entrances, I'm opposite house, please do not imply I am a liar thank you!

Don't think they were implying you were a liar. More that you posted about some activity on here and then 5 minutes later the press are around there :)

I don't think the lack of a charge yet is concerning IMO - They have 96 hours, why not use them. They clearly haven't finished in their searches and they are throwing ALOT of resources into multiple locations, they have to have good reason for each of them.

Question for @LeopardLeotard : is it your impression that WC retuned to his home every evening. As you may have seen there is some speculation that he had lodgings in London that he used to avoid making the long commute from Deal to Central London every day
I do not know, apologies, I have only ever noticed the children on bikes outside x
Don't think they were implying you were a liar. More than you posted about some activity on here and then 5 minutes later the press are around there :)
Then I apologise for that, I think I need that nap lol, I'm off for a bit, if anything interesting occurs I shall post xx

Sexual offences against women need to be given priority. They don't come out for burglaries either. So what is it that they do come out for?

I've read a few accounts of young people who left the force in recent years

It's essentially an impossible job to keep up with the workload

Unfortunately front line policing has been impacted significantly by cuts - this came up during the run of terror attacks in London.

I think what must come out of this is that the Police must take indecent exposure more seriously as a crime (and investigate it urgently & thoroughly!), because it can often be a precursor to worse crimes in the future (similar to how some serial killers start off by mutilating animals and progress or escalate to harming humans).

In this case they had a number plate and therefore name. It would have taken one trip which would have led to the alarming discovery that he was an armed officer.

The DVLA records the keeper of the vehicle. That is not necessarily the owner of the vehicle, nor the person who is driving it.
You can't assume that having a car registration instantly leads to knowing the name of the driver.

You better bet that the police will use every minute available to them to question him, they will try to drive him in to the ground as much as they can until he breaks. And then when they know their time is up they will charge him at the very last minute. The are trying to be smart about this and squeeze him for everything they can get from him. JMO.

I think what must come out of this is that the Police must take indecent exposure more seriously as a crime (and investigate it urgently & thoroughly!), because it can often be a precursor to worse crimes in the future (similar to how some serial killers start off by mutilating animals and progress or escalate to harming humans).
I would have hoped they'd have taken it more seriously after poor Libby Squire's murder. But here we are, a couple of years later. Moo

I don't think the lack of a charge yet is concerning IMO - They have 96 hours, why not use them. They clearly haven't finished in their searches and they are throwing ALOT of resources into multiple locations, they have to have good reason for each of them.

Agree- I would have thought they'd be looking for everything they can possibly question him about. e.g. 'why did we find xyz at your house'? Makes me think he is not talking, and they want to pull as much as they can to question him about whilst they have the time.

That WC exposed himself twice at the same South London McDonalds on the same day - Sunday Feb 28th is clearly absolutely bizarre behaviour and very much indicative of escalation and loss of impulse control.

It speaks to a trigger of some sort doesn't it. Or a brain tumor or head injury. Will be curious to find out what was going on in his life.

deleted by seaside
@LL Maybe a dumb comment from me, but please be careful about your whereabouts. Everybody on here knows you're near WC's house, but your description is getting really close now. No offence.

ETA: I've deleted the quotation (I hope) now that you've seen it and responded

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members