GUILTY UK - Sian Blake, 43, Zachary, 8, & Amon, 4, London, 13 Dec 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://news.sky.com/story/1630023/sian-blake-murder-accused-agrees-to-extradition

“Arthur Simpson-Kent is now expected to stand trial in the UK over the murders of Sian Blake and her young two children.

The extradition agreement came after the British High Commission submitted a 200-page deposition to authorities in Ghana.

It included CCTV of Simpson-Kent at his home in London after the murders and details of ATM withdrawals.”

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-35586865

<snipped from above link>

The partner of former EastEnders actress Sian Blake has been told he will stand trial in the autumn charged with murdering her and their two sons.Arthur Simpson-Kent, of Erith, south-east London appeared at the Old Bailey by video link from Wandsworth Prison. He spoke only to confirm his name.
Ms Blake and her sons Zachary, eight, and Amon, four, were found buried in the garden of their home on 5 January.
There was no application for bail and he was remanded in custody.
A provisional date for the trial was given as 4 October.

The partner of former Eastenders actress Sian Blake admits killing her and their two young sons, the Old Bailey heard today.

Hairdresser Arthur Simpson-Kent, 48, fled to Ghana after allegedly murdering Sian, 43, Zachary, eight, and Amon, four, and burying them in shallow graves in their back garden.

The bodies of Ms Blake, who suffered from motor neurone disease, and her children were only discovered three weeks later on 5 January this year.

Simpson-Kent was brought back to the UK in February and appeared in court today by videolink from Belmarsh prison wearing a red T-shirts and dark tracksuit bottoms.

He is yet to enter pleas to three counts of murder but his barrister Jim Sturman QC said: 'He admits the killings. There is no objection to that being reported.'

Simpson-Kent is currently due to stand trial on 4 October in front of Mr Justice Singh.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stenders-star-two-children.html#ixzz47DIa9Ket
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pretty much the same info as Alyce:

The partner of the former EastEnders actor Sian Blake has admitted killing her and her two sons, who were found buried in their London back garden.

Arthur Simpson-Kent, 48, appeared at the Old Bailey via videolink from Belmarsh prison on Friday morning, after being arrested in Ghana in January and extradited back to the UK.

He did not enter a plea to the charges of murder, but his lawyer confirmed he had admitted killing Blake and their two children, eight-year-old Zachary and Amon, four.

James Sturman, defending, told the judge, Mr Justice Singh: “He admits the killings. There is no objection to that being reported. Any jury will be told that.”

The case was adjourned for reports and another hearing was set for 29 July.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-killing-her-and-two-children-says-his-lawyer

He's admitted murder now.

CourtNewsUK &#8207;@CourtNewsUK [video=twitter;741188969459781632]https://twitter.com/CourtNewsUK/status/741188969459781632[/video]South West, England
Arthur Simpson-Kent faces three life sentences after admitting the murder of EastEnders actress Sian Blake and their two young sons

I'm glad her family can now rest knowing he's going down for what he did. Maybe he will even say why. No children deserve to die.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sorry no link. Just heard on the radio.

Whole life tariff.

Thoroughly deserved IMO.

Was in a rush before but meant to say

So why can this piece of sc*m get whole of life ( which I approve of ) but Nathan Matthews did not ? I would have thought his killing of Becky was equally as horrific, his cover up was similar, hiding the body and mutilating the body and yet he only gets a life term.

So why can this piece of sc*m get whole of life ( which I approve of ) but Nathan Matthews did not ? I would have thought his killing of Becky was equally as horrific, his cover up was similar, hiding the body and mutilating the body and yet he only gets a life term.

I wondered the same. I thought Matthews couldn't get whole of life as they didn't prove the sexual element? This man "only" murdered and concealed (obviously I am not minimising his crimes in any way) whereas Matthews went way beyond that.

Sorry Alyce but I have to disagree, to kill a weak disabled woman and then 2 small children is much worse, his own babies ... if there is a scale of awfulness then his crime is far worse. I can't bear to think of how terrified those children must've been &#128546;

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess
Back