GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that he slipped on the dinner thing. He said pizza and chips, and then realizing what he had said he then said that is what he had cooked that for her on the Friday night too.....but I thought that her gran had said that she had cooked it and was unable to throw it out......perhaps I am nitpicking.
Granted he has not had the pleasure of a good education like some, but perhaps that is to his advantage, he would be more natural then.

I think that he slipped on the dinner thing. He said pizza and chips, and then realizing what he had said he then said that is what he had cooked that for her on the Friday night too.....but I thought that her gran had said that she had cooked it and was unable to throw it out......perhaps I am nitpicking.
So did I. There's always the chance that nerves tripped him up. I remember being stopped by Customs at Gatwick a few years ago after returning from a ciggie trip. I had 2 more packs than the 'guidelines' recommended (not illegal at all as they confirmed at the end) but I had to convince them they were for me (which they were). Although I'd done nothing wrong, I could barely breathe and I acted as guilty as hell. I stuttered like a madwoman, dropped the contents of my handbag on the floor and felt like I was on trial or something.

And that wasn't in front of millions of people on TV. So I can quite see how Hazell would have been freaked out by having to remember everything in the right order and not contradict himself for fear of appearing guilty. But sometimes people do contradict themselves and it doesn't mean anything. But with so many eyes on him, he probably didn't feel he could correct anything he might have said in error out of nerves.

CM:

Maybe they had pizza both nights? They did describe the dinner as being in the oven on the Friday and the grandmother couldn't throw it out (and there was me thinking of meat and 2 veg lol) but either of them could have done it...

I have bought pizza for us this evening and we always make it last 2 days. The rest is now sitting in the oven ready for tomorrow and i'm not a homicidal maniac ;)

SH was quite anecdotal in his recollections, even saying how she like sausage rolls and was always eating them. It shows he knew her habits, likes and dislikes. Would someone who had harmed her be like that? He did also seem to get more visibly upset the longer he spoke.

Oh....and unllike Maxine Carr did when asked about Holly Wells, he isn't referring to Tia in the past tense I don't think ;)

Still think there is something going on with him,Ian Huntley lied to the media for weeks about what he done and he got away with it for a while.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

He still seems like the number one suspect, imo.

Tia was alone with him for about 24 hrs, then she steps outside the house and goes missing within minutes? I am not sure if that makes much sense.

Ian Huntley was creepy from day one I didn't think he looked like a typical school caretaker.

So did I. There's always the chance that nerves tripped him up. I remember being stopped by Customs at Gatwick a few years ago after returning from a ciggie trip. I had 2 more packs than the 'guidelines' recommended (not illegal at all as they confirmed at the end) but I had to convince them they were for me (which they were). Although I'd done nothing wrong, I could barely breathe and I acted as guilty as hell. I stuttered like a madwoman, dropped the contents of my handbag on the floor and felt like I was on trial or something.

And that wasn't in front of millions of people on TV. So I can quite see how Hazell would have been freaked out by having to remember everything in the right order and not contradict himself for fear of appearing guilty. But sometimes people do contradict themselves and it doesn't mean anything. But with so many eyes on him, he probably didn't feel he could correct anything he might have said in error out of nerves.
Yes, but you were put on the spot, he has had 6 days to prepare that speech:what:

Tia could have encountered someone she knew within minutes of leaving the house - a family member or neighbour in a vehicle, perhaps, who offered her a lift. It's possible

Then there are the workmen who were reportedly close by

Why does he go to such lengths to promote himself as being overly domestic and caring ...

He cooked her breakfast
He washed her clothes
He gave her 10 pounds to buy flipflops
He did the washing up
He tidied up
He sorted out the dogs baskets
He did the hoovering

The washing her clothes bit, gave me the creeps – why would he wash her clothes? That’s not his job. Did she even have a change of clothes?

And why did he say that she was due back there at 6:00? Wouldn’t she have gone to her own house? Where is/was her mother in all this?

SH said that everyone has a shady past.

Errr, no, not everyone!!!!!

He still seems like the number one suspect, imo.

Tia was alone with him for about 24 hrs, then she steps outside the house and goes missing within minutes? I am not sure if that makes much sense.
That is what I keep coming back to- she was alone with him from 4pm one day until 12 noon the next day and then vanished within minutes. It just seems incredibly unlikely..........but stranger things have happened.

Have any of her friends come forward to say she was meeting them in the town centre?

The reporting in this case is now a complete mess.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19193973

The BBC have it confirmed from Scotland Yard that detectives from the Shannon Matthews case are helping.

But wait!

This is Croydon today have it on good authority from the Met that no, they aren't involved.

http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk...aims-Shannon/story-16682686-detail/story.html

Am I to believe that the BBC are making this stuff up? Or are the police just mad that this info leaked?

He said that he paid her to do jobs...obviously she has not done the garden and he made a joke about that....so what exactly was he giving her a tenner for?

Why does he go to such lengths to promote himself as being overly domestic and caring ...

He cooked her breakfast
He washed her clothes
He gave her 10 pounds to buy flipflops
He did the washing up
He tidied up
He sorted out the dogs baskets
He did the hoovering

The washing her clothes bit, gave me the creeps – why would he wash her clothes? That’s not his job. Did she even have a change of clothes?

And why did he say that she was due back there at 6:00? Wouldn’t she have gone to her own house? Where is/was her mother in all this?

What I took from the interview is this:

* guy who hasn't had many good breaks/opportunities in life

* probably in trouble and blamed for things from early childhood on

* inferiority complex and deprived upbringing and life

* has a record like many, most likely, from his environment

* desperately wants and needs a home life, aspires to a 'respectable' life and has attempted to create this with who knows how many women. What we have been told is that he was in a relationship with Tia's mother. Then, when that fell through, he probably turned to Tia's grandmother in order to cling to semblance of family and a roof over his head

* unemployed and close to emasculated. In the interview he recounts the purchase of sweets on Thursday afternoon with Tia. Tia ate 3 and wanted also to eat the last but he stopped her, explaining embarrassedly that if the grandmother returned from work and discovered the empty packet of sweets, she'd be angry. That speaks volumes right there - the grandmother, employed and source of money in the household, wears the britches and would be annoyed if there were no sweets left for her (as if she needs them)

* attempts to play the indulgent father role with Tia, explaining in the interview he'd given the child ten Pounds 'as a bit of pocket money' and to teach her things in life should be earned (pocket money in return for assistance around the house) although it's highly probable the money came out of a housekeeping allowance provided by the employed grandmother

* was focused on what he'd done that day because, imho, he is answerable to the employed grandmother and because he earns his keep, basically, by functioning as a house-husband. It's to be suspected, imo, that if the household tasks were not done, he'd be in trouble when the grandmother returned home, including by the sound of it, remonstrations about Tia's soiled clothing being in the laundry basket. To me, it sounds as if he lives on his nerves and washed Tia's clothes in order there be no reason for the grandmother to bawl him out

Tia could have encountered someone she knew within minutes of leaving the house - a family member or neighbour in a vehicle, perhaps, who offered her a lift. It's possible

Then there are the workmen who were reportedly close by

It is possible. But unlikely,imo.

Hi everyone , I am also new !

I have a problem with this that I have just read in the Guardian( whom I wholly trust ):

Step_grandad quoted as saying :

Speaking to ITV News, he said Tia had a "loving home".

"Did I do anything to Tia? No, I didn't. I love her to bits. She is like my own daughter," he said.

"I know deep down she walked out of here. I know deep down she walked down that path. What happened after that I don't know."

If he said good-bye to her , this is a very strange turn of phrase . He knows deep-down , not he knows for sure as that is what definitely happened ?!

Well, why not? Plenty of men do laundry, especially ones that are home most of the day. Why did it give you the creeps?

She was staying with her gran for the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member