GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would of thought in most common cases CID would of kept a closer eye on things & the families movements.

We do not know that they aren't. SH may be able to lead them to further evidence/ accomplices, which would be impossible if he thought he was being followed.

I think its quite possible TS's body may of been moved around as the week went on, because i find it hard to believe after several police searches of the house it wasnt found earlier ?? SH's disappearance during the night proves they wasnt being watched that closely, he could easily of took off with the body & no-one would of seen him.
I just can't think that could be the case.

SH going out is one thing - the family members have been filmed by Press going in and out. But going out and coming back past the Press, carrying the body of a 12year old, unseen, taking it into a house where the family and police are there almost all the time and hiding it......just can't see it happening.

I think poor Tia was there all the time and that someone was just waiting for the fuss to die down in the hope they could dispose of her then. And the police somehow missed her.

Agree to disagree.....just a few of the examples the past few pages...."disgraceful police work", "police dropped the ball", "family let Tia down, now the police are too".....not exact quotes but the sentiment is there. We have no clue what the police know or don't know. Yet, you and many others have already decided police "appear" to have mismanaged the case. By the time they were informed she was missing, she most likely was already deceased. :twocents:

I said I was disgusted with the police, I also said they could never have prevented what happened to Tia, unless of course she was alive in the loft, which I sincerely hope she wasn't because that would be an even bigger failure than it already is. IMO it is disgusting and imo they have handled this poorly from the start from what I can see. For a start their number one suspect has done a runner........you just couldn't make it up!

Definitely this first question - the Olympics seem to have very much distracted the police in London and suburbs, having talked to a DS I'm acquainted with (the City of London terrorist 'booths' have been active for about 4 weeks now, plus increased car patrols etc....)

**Why on earth has Hazell not been put under surveillance and followed. I cannot believe he's been allowed to get away.

**If Tia wasn't there all the time how on earth did they either move the body, or if she wasnt' dead, move her - because the press have been camped out 24/7.

This - she may have been held sadly alive initially but for whatever reason, which I hope the post mortem will show, either died or was 'disposed of' - the "stepgrandfather" on the run along with the grandmother being taken into custody seems some kind of indicator of foul play to me, IMO.

Is this why there's been a cover up by the Uncle/Grandmother/Mother?
Is there also a drugs/pimping out/satanistic link.

Don't think for an instant there's any Satanist or other cultist link, and the mother has been informed, per my link a bit earlier in the thread; I am taking from that link she's in safekeeping, as the police know where she is to have informed her? Grandmother....hmmm, all I'll say.

I dread to think to be honest, anything's possible now. :(

my bits in bold, apols for my quoting/reply skills!

The police can't have it both ways. The public isn't as dense as is apparently assumed. Sounds as if the police are attempting to imply the body was not there because they searched the flat thoroughly several times. In which case, the only logical explanation for the discovery of the body a week later would be that it was taken from elsewhere under the eyes of the police, media and neighbours and placed in the flat. If it was possible for logical suspects to transport a body to the premises under the eyes of police, media and neighbours, this can only have occurred if the police failed to maintain adequate watch on the premises and logical suspects. None of which inspires confidence in the police

36 members and 124 guests currently aboard this thread - guests, WS does feature a good many cases of UK interest, join up. (And bring cases that interest you to the threads too.)

Dear guests,

I lurked all through the Joanna yates case and wish now I had plucked up the courage to join then.

As soon as I joined today I have had lovely greetings from other members.

joining is very simple just follow registration guide.

I wonder if these row houses had a connecting attic - no firewall. Maybe he could have gotten out that way or out onto the roof at some point. Have no explanation for LE missing Tia though. I would think if she was in the loft her scent would have been on stairs or ladder used to get her up there, unless she was in plastic or something.

The issue I have is with (sorry if this is too blunt) the smell. If her body had been in the same location for that length of time the smell of human decomp would have been overwhelming in that home on the later searches.. (like obvious to the human nose let alone the noses of the dogs).

That makes me think the body was moved.

The police would not ignore a smell like that...

Does anyone know if they ever searched the yard? (could the body have been buried?)

I'm new here.
I visited the gran's FB page, if somebody like her can be called a grandmother. Don't you find it interesting that she didn't update her FB since July 28th. I am certain that she was involved. I also think the uncle knew about this, too.

Just-posted Mirror article, mainly dwelling on neighborhood shock, sadness:
---
Dozens of scented candles and tea lights, which were previously left at a nearby bus stop, were carried to the make shift shrine. One card read: "Tia, may your precious little soul now rest in peace.

"An angel we could have done with her on earth. Spread your wings you're free to fly. With love from all who care.

"Addington's Angel. Suffer little children to come unto me and I will give you rest."

---

I'm new here.
I visited the gran's FB page, if somebody like her can be called a grandmother. Don't you find it interesting that she didn't update her FB since July 28th. I am certain that she was involved. I also think the uncle knew about this, too.
Hello Bilged, and welcome to WS.

My own mother was murdered when I was 19 and the murderer got the minimum sentence of 15 months for manslaughter because of 'who' he was. I can't say more than that without going into detail. The fact that the murder was 100% premeditated didn't count for anything because of his position and the people who protected him and his ilk.

At the time I wished he would die by exactly the same method that he killed my mum, but no - he was out by the following summer and even wrote to me to 'apologise' for his crime and his light sentence.

Today, I still feel nothing but hatred for him and for the way his actions have impacted so profoundly on the rest of my life. Time doesn't heal in all situations. Sometimes it just reminds you of what/who was taken from you and the fact you'll never again be able to share anything with them.

In an ideal world (my ideal world) I wish he could suffer the same death he inflicted on my mum. So while prison sentences aren't always the best places for scum like him, killing himself wouldn't have made me feel any better either. The only real punishment, vindictive though it sounds - is for the perpetrator to suffer in the same way.

As for Hazell, unless he goes to a hard prison with no privileges and treated like the animal he is - then he'll never suffer for what he did. And even then, I doubt he'll suffer. I don't know what the answer is.

So sorry soozie, I'm not a great fan of our very strange justice system here frankly, especially not for situations like yours - it's frustrating that we have this EU red tape along with the 'old boy' legal system (certain judges should be 'judged'!).... I am a proponent of the death penalty, case by case (Huntley, Bellfield, that ilk), and make no bones about that, but we don't have the option here and I suspect it'd be subject to the same kind of skew as in the USA, for the states that have the DP.

Again, I feel for you

The issue I have is with (sorry if this is too blunt) the smell. If her body had been in the same location for that length of time the smell of human decomp would have been overwhelming in that home on the later searches.. (like obvious to the human nose let alone the noses of the dogs).

Does anyone know if they ever searched the yard? (could the body have been buried?)

I think that they were all heavy smokers, perhaps this helped disguise the smell. Perhaps she was not deceased until recently, maybe being held captive. Maybe she was not there until recently. Many maybes

Unless she hasn't been dead very long.

According to the Guardian, the body was inside the house

Less than four hours after a Metropolitan police forensic team went into the property on the New Addington estate in south-east London, Scotland Yard revealed they had found a body. It is understood that it was discovered inside the house, not in the garden or an outbuilding

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/10/tia-sharp-body-stuart-hazell?newsfeed=true

Like others have said, if poor Tia had been dead for a week then surely there would have been some sort of smell. The weather here the past week hasn't been boiling until the last couple of days when it has been I up at around 25-27degrees C, but it hasn't been cold either. But for the body to have been moved - well it just doesn't seem possible particularly as the media were camped out as close to the house as they could get without being inside it!

That leads me to think that could Tia have been alive and passed away more recently. A Shannon Matthews style case gone wrong perhaps.

I'm new here.

Thank you for mentioning this. I found that very interesting also, along with her repulsive posts. That Tia was surrounded by such makes me sad for the life she probably lived, let alone her unfortunate death.

RIP Sweet Girl

I looked it up - if a body is wrapped up in something airtight, the smell could be contained and decomposition slowed. I am thinking heavy duty bin bags and heavy duty tape and hidden in a loft - perhaps in a bag/case/ trunk. It is certainly possible to do that for a period of 7 days. It sounds as if the dog today picked up the smell.

Breaking news on Sky: SH in custody.

Stuart Hazell is in police custody

He was found in the Merton area

The yard in photographs in the media appears to be undisturbed. It's been photographed from above and would be visible to neighbours in addition to being small and overgrown. If there was disturbance, it would be visible to the most casual observer I would think, let alone supposedly trained police and forensics people

The temperature at midday in the area has not exceeded 27 degrees celsius, to my knowledge and much less during the night and early mornings, late evenings. If the body had been enclosed in several large plastic bin liners in the attic space, it's possible several days might have passed without any discernible decomposition odour, I suppose, particularly if upstairs windows were left open (as people have said was the case) and if various household products plus maybe tobacco were deliberately employed. Seems the discovery of the child's remains occurred very close to the time it would have become increasingly difficult for the house's occupants to mask decomposition odour. All just my opinion of the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha