GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call for calm after garage owner confronts armed group...: Tensions surrounding the hunt for missing 12-year-old Tia Sharp have led to a garage owner confronting an armed group who were searching his property.

It is understood the group were looking for the missing schoolgirl when they entered the lock-up in New Addington without permission.

Read full story... bit.ly/OVKBcT

Not having a good day today sorry so excuse me if this has been covered but who is the neighbour who supposedly saw Tia friday morning?,are they male/female,are they close to this SH dude?,just wondering if theyd cover for SH?..

I read somewhere David Niles has been with Natalie since Tia was 6 years old. There are younger siblings aged 3 and one years old.

If the grandmother worked a night shift and wasn't home when Tia 'left', what time would her shift had started?

MISSING Tia Sharp’s gran has told police she did not see the 12-year-old in the 24 hours before she disappeared.

It had been thought that Christine Sharp, 46, spent the evening with Tia, 12, and partner Stuart Hazell, 37, at her house.

But she says she was working as a carer overnight last Thursday and did not get home until late the following afternoon – the day Tia vanished.
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/tia-sharps-gran-wasnt-in-house-1239817

Did not see her in 24 hours? That is one heck of a shift. Does Gran know something but is removing herself from the picture?

The family seem to be taking a pessimistic view:

Yesterday, the girl's step-grandmother said the family was losing hope of finding her alive.
Angie Niles, 69, said: ‘I’m not a religious person, but I’ve never prayed so much.
'I just can’t see her turning up alive, I really can’t. And the longer this is going on, the worse it’s getting.’

Earlier, the tearful mother of missing 12-year-old Tia Sharp said last night that she thought her daughter had been taken.

Natalie Sharp, 31, said: "We all feel terrible. We think she's been taken but we just don't know. There is no CCTV.

Apart from her biological father, who is clearly removed from regular contact and is probably none the wiser with regard to the people in his daughter's life

Having a read at some of the links it seems to me(if you discount the Friday morning witness) she may have been missing from Thursday night as that was when she was last seen on cctv?...

Yes, that is how I've seen it from the start. Of course it could just be an awful coindidence that:

* The last person to see Tia before her disappearance is SH

* So far the last person to be caught on cctv with Tia is SH

* The only person to have been with Tia in the 12 hours before she apparently went missing was SH

* The only person Tia told that she was going to Croydon was SH

* SH has given contradictory accounts of what happened on Friday

* SH has a criminal background - for drugs and possessing an illegal weapon

* The only witness who claims to have seen Tia on the day she went missing, described a different colour top to what SH claims she was wearing - so may not be credible/correct

* No one appears to have received a text, phone call or email from Tia since Thursday evening, when she was collected by SH.

*No friends have come forward to confirm they were due to have been meeting her on Friday, despite SH claiming she told him was going to meet someone in Croydon (but he didn't catch who).

Hmmmm I think we can safely assume he is person of interest.

The only other scenario is that she did stay there overnight on Thursday, she did leave around 12pm (without her phone) and the neighbour did she her on Friday. However, Tia got into a car at some point before the bus/tram stop (either by choice or by force) and that it happened within a minute or so of her being seen, and no cctv was on that street.

I guess its possible - but doesn't match with the account of SH saying he walked her to the bus/tram stop ... unless he left her there and then someone gave her a lift before the bus/tram arrived? And if that is what happened, then the neighbour can't have seen her on her own?

i still cant get over the fact that there isn't any cctv of her,not even a few seconds.after this many days you would expect to have at least something if she got to the bus or town.

imo she didn't leave the house and something happened thursday.

something about this guy doesn't sit right with me.

The police are liaising with the police who worked on the Shannon Matthews case. I don't think this is a Shannon Matthews case though. I hope for Tia's sake it is a faked abduction.

http://news.sky.com/story/970434/tia-sharp-police-liaise-with-shannon-cops

From that same article it says that they are now searching bins around the area. Why haven't the police searched these bins before?

It makes me so angry! If you aren't from a middle class family and have a pretty blonde daughter then very little is done! Limited coverage in the UK, nothing compared to the attention of one particular case in recent years. Heck, Shannon Matthews case received a lot more coverage than this.

I understand the Olympics are on but if you really want news on the Olympics you can turn on the BBC and watch it until your heart is content. I flick between the two channels, watch the Olympics for 56 minutes and on the hour I watch the news for 4 minutes, yes that's right - 4 MINUTES is all the coverage this case is getting. Disgusting!

Yes, that is how I've seen it from the start. Of course it could just be an awful coindidence that:

* The last person to see Tia before her disappearance is SH

* So far the last person to be caught on cctv with Tia is SH

* The only person to have been with Tia in the 12 hours before she apparently went missing was SH

* The only person Tia told that she was going to Croydon was SH

* SH has given contradictory accounts of what happened on Friday

* SH has a criminal background - for drugs and possessing an illegal weapon

* The only witness who claims to have seen Tia on the day she went missing, described a different colour top to what SH claims she was wearing - so may not be credible/correct

* No one appears to have received a text, phone call or email from Tia since Thursday evening, when she was collected by SH.

*No friends have come forward to confirm they were due to have been meeting her on Friday, despite SH claiming she told him was going to meet someone in Croydon (but he didn't catch who).

Hmmmm I think we can safely assume he is person of interest.

The only other scenario is that she did stay there overnight on Thursday, she did leave around 12pm (without her phone) and the neighbour did she her on Friday. However, Tia got into a car at some point before the bus/tram stop (either by choice or by force) and that it happened within a minute or so of her being seen, and no cctv was on that street.

I guess its possible - but doesn't match with the account of SH saying he walked her to the bus/tram stop ... unless he left her there and then someone gave her a lift before the bus/tram arrived? And if that is what happened, then the neighbour can't have seen her on her own?

BBM couldn't agree more.

the common dominator in this situation is SH.and he is the only one to have had contact with tia in the hours before she disappeared.

i just cant see it being stranger danger,or even her father.

im not a teenager but i take my phone everywhere with me even if it is out of charge just so i now where it is,does anyone know if LE have the tia's phone in their possession?

someone said he works as a builder up thread,do we know if he currently has a job?

just a thought that if he does,it is normally on site,if he had access to a car,his or a friends i'd be looking there.

welcome thomas :welcome: excellent username!

hate to quote myself but just bumping this up if anyone has any info on SHs working situation?

I guess the witness could be mistaken as to who they saw?,i live next to a playpark(lol i sound dodgier every day im on here) and i know that i confuse my nieces with other kids their age and vice versa when theyre at the park,or ill shout at them to get up the road or to come in out of the rain and its not them lol.

I guess the witness could be mistaken as to who they saw?,i live next to a playpark(lol i sound dodgier every day im on here) and i know that i confuse my nieces with other kids their age and vice versa when theyre at the park,or ill shout at them to get up the road or to come in out of the rain and its not them lol.

i live next to a park and i even confuse my kids for someone else when i look out the window,or across from the garden,and that is with my glasses on! :waitasec:

since the sighting of the neighbor seeing her,in the back of my head i always thought she was mistaken.teenagers all look the same these days

The biggest difficulty that I have is with the attitudes and behavior of the entire family. It could be because they are less educated or that they are not getting enough assistance, but they seem rather uncouth (NS's partner with his red bull shouting that he only wants to find his little girl) and the face on SH was shocking.....they just look like a load of slobby bums, which does not look good. Responding to online comments is also something strange to me, and yet the uncle appears to be in charge of that. Adding to the bed hopping habits, this is looking more and more like a Shannon Mathews family. :dunno:

Thanks for that Josie,im glad someone else makes the same mistake:),makes me sound less dodgy,thought i was gonna get sleuthed for sure lol..

And yes all teenagers do look the same nowadays,very few want to look different from their friends and peers,same type hair and clothes etc.

Looking on google maps it is a very short walk to the bus stop,
But the nearest tram stop is several streets away if she was heading there it seems very
Unlikely that no one would have seen her at the apparent 12 o clock time she was ment
To have left, if the area is anything like most places at the moment there are lots of kids around.

This whole case smacks of something very fishy going on. IMO this case is being handled very differently from the likes of Milly Dowler, Holly & Jessica, Sarah Payne etc, where it was assumed almost straight away it was a murder case, committed by a relative stranger. This feels different. I have thought since it first emerged on the news of a Shannon Matthews-esque end result, and I wasn't that surprised to see the link now being made on the news. I hope this little girl is found safe and well and that no harm has come to her. If the latter is the case then I think the police are well on their way to making an arrest.

JMO

Thanks for that Josie,im glad someone else makes the same mistake:),makes me sound less dodgy,thought i was gonna get sleuthed for sure lol..

And yes all teenagers do look the same nowadays,very few want to look different from their friends and peers,same type hair and clothes etc.

I watched the wrong child at sports day before!! My eyesight isn't brilliant, but most 7 year old boys look pretty similar when dressed the same and all running down the track together!

does anyone know if the area where her Grandma lives is an area where families live? a Friday at noon,summer holidays from school,id expect kids to be out playing,that whats it is like on my street.even where my parents live there is only 1 or 2 young families yet the street,grass area always has children playing as early as 8am some mornings.

i fear i am sounding older than i actually am,im only 25:seeya:

I don't live in the UK but happened to be in the UK and the same area when this girl went missing, of course I was unaware of this at the time. I drove from Elmers End to Coombe Lane at the same time and just before I left (around 11.30 - 12) there was a sudden horrendous downpour that lasted for about 10 minutes, I got absolutely soaked running to my car. Is it possible that TS ran for cover for a few minutes, perhaps into someones house?
The other thing is that she could have easily been dragged into a passing car, especially if it was raining, perhaps she accepted a lift?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth