GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't two, it's one. My point is that all we know is that a 39 year old man was arrested and then bailed on suspicion of assisting an offender.

It is the press who have named him and said he was the one who saw TS leaving the house.

What if that's wrong? What if the female witness is the person who was the single uncorroborated witness.

The 39 year old man must then have been arrested for some other reason.

That's what I'm trying to suggest. And what would the reason be?

I wonder where Tia's personal effects are. Purse, shoes, socks, clothes (I guess she was still wearing them)...obviously all signs pointed to the fact she HAD left the house and gone missing otherwise the police wouldn't have led a wild goose chase for 8 days.

In the Joanna Yeates case, there was good reason to believe she had left the house against her own will, because all her personal effects were there down to her earrings. Where are Tia's belongings? It doesn't tie in with the theory I have that the murder was unpremeditated and the body hidden quickly in the loft.

Could it be something to do with shared loft spaces.

If he had helped hide the body in his loft space surely that would be "perverting the course of justice" rather than "assisting and offender"? I dunno, just asking.

Could it be something to do with shared loft spaces.

Oh, as in the police on that day before they admitted it was their error that her body wasn't found sooner, they would have liked to think her body was moved between houses between Sunday and the following Friday? In that case they would have found it helpful to try and pinpoint an accomplice. But now they have admitted their error, I can't see how they'll be able to get much evidence against anyone outside the family.

Vincent Tabak's trial was about 5 months after the murder. Never understood why cases like this take so long to get to court.

Vincent Tabaks trial was at the end of October 2011, he was arrested & charged in January 2011.

If he had helped hide the body in his loft space surely that would be "perverting the course of justice" rather than "assisting and offender"? I dunno, just asking.

No, cos it's also assisting an offender if you help them hide from the police etc. No one proved Maxine Carr knew about the murders, but they did prove she had provided a false alibi. Had her lie been believed that might have affected the outcome of the investigation or trial.

I wonder where Tia's personal effects are. Purse, shoes, socks, clothes (I guess she was still wearing them)...obviously all signs pointed to the fact she HAD left the house and gone missing otherwise the police wouldn't have led a wild goose chase for 8 days.

In the Joanna Yeates case, there was good reason to believe she had left the house against her own will, because all her personal effects were there down to her earrings. Where are Tia's belongings? It doesn't tie in with the theory I have that the murder was unpremeditated and the body hidden quickly in the loft.

Did they? They never widened the search away from the locality of the house.

They were pretty sure from lack of CCTV that if she did leave the house she hadn't gone far.

Not sure why you now think your theory may be flawed

Assisting an offender sounds to me that he did something to help SH evade the police.

With a pre-planned search scheduled for the next day I find it hard to think that the police would not be watching the house Thursday night/Friday morning.

Did SH some how leave via the next door house.

With a pre-planned search scheduled for the next day I find it hard to think that the police would not be watching the house Thursday night/Friday morning.

Did SH some how leave via the next door house.

this could be a possibility !

this could be a possibility !

Thinking again,until the body was found SH was not actually an offender,he could have told the neighbour he needed to evade the press attention and get out for a while.

I think it could be a possibility too, that or he gave SH a lift to Merton. Something along those lines. I don't for a minute think PM realised SH was involved in Tia's dissapearance/death though!

I think it could be a possibility too, that or he gave SH a lift to Merton. Something along those lines. I don't for a minute think PM realised SH was involved in Tia's dissapearance/death though!

If PM gave a lift to SH to Merton thinking SH wanted to give out leaflets then he would not be assisting an offender.

I find it hard to believe PM would knowingly assist in the cover up of Tia's death,but the police must have a reason to think he could possibily assisted an offender.

Assisting an offender sounds to me like he did something to help SH evade the police near the end.

SH was going around handing out leaflets and buying vodka,so he was not actively evading the police.

If PM gave a lift to SH to Merton thinking SH wanted to give out leaflets then he would not be assisting an offender.

I find it hard to believe PM would knowingly assist in the cover up of Tia's death,but the police must have a reason to think he could possibily assisted an offender.

The police lost track of SH. How did that happen? I'm pretty sure they would have been keeping an eye on the whole family. If PM did help SH to get away from the house in some sort of covert way, I'm not surprised he was arrested. Doesn't mean he necessarily knew anything about the murder though.

I wonder if Tia's purse was found and taken away as evidence. If Hazell had given her £10 like he said, it would still be in there. Maybe he invented the £10 to 'strengthen' his story that Tia had gone shopping with enough money to buy the flipflops he said she was getting.

That is one thing I've never thought about, where are her personal effects like her purse.do you think they would have been smart enough to get rid of it to support their theory or once the house had been searched they thought they had gotten away with it so kept it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

The police lost track of SH. How did that happen? I'm pretty sure they would have been keeping an eye on the whole family. If PM did help SH to get away from the house in some sort of covert way, I'm not surprised he was arrested. Doesn't mean he necessarily knew anything about the murder though.

To all intense and purposes until the body was found SH was free to leave his house whether it was by his own door or a neighbour's so PM would not infact be actively helping an offender if he did not suspect SH was guilty.

Would the charge not be one of perverting the course of justice?

That is one thing I've never thought about, where are her personal effects like her purse.do you think they would have been smart enough to get rid of it to support their theory or once the house had been searched they thought they had gotten away with it so kept it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Nobody had the foresight to get rid of the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme