GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she was found with her clothes on. It's supposed to be quite difficult to dress a dead body and if she is clothed, then it could mean there was no sexual motive.

That is one thing I've never thought about, where are her personal effects like her purse.do you think they would have been smart enough to get rid of it to support their theory or once the house had been searched they thought they had gotten away with it so kept it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

If one takes the theory Gran was also involved Tia's purse and any other possessions she had could have been disposed of on the journey to Merton on Friday evening.

If it was SH on his own I would think they could be hidden in the property somewhere.

Nobody had the foresight to get rid of the phone.

As it was SH that stated she didn't have the phone with her, CS or NS could have spotted the phone in the house on Friday night and that gave rise to SH inventing the phone charger story.

Nobody had the foresight to get rid of the phone.

As said before they all ready had that covered in saying it was being charged.If they removed it from the house it would still have given a signal unless they removed the battery then the last signal would have been from the house.

As it was SH that stated she didn't have the phone with her, CS or NS could have spotted the phone in the house on Friday night and that gave rise to SH inventing the phone charger story.

I think once the killer put bag and body in the loft, they went with the other to the parents to say she was missing.

On return, the other who didn't kill her found the phone plugged in. The killer would hide it.

As said before they all ready had that covered in saying it was being charged.If they removed it from the house it would still have given a signal unless they removed the battery then the last signal would have been from the house.

Wouldn't that have been a better option? Gives substance to the idea that she left the house and was then abducted or something. Much more likely IMHO the phone was overlooked and the "on charge" story invented to cover it.

After all, didn't the maternal grandmother say the phone was virtually glued to her ear? Her suspicions were up as soon as she heard TS left the house without it.

ETA Ooops meant to say didn't AN say the phone was virtually glued to her ear

Thinking again,until the body was found SH was not actually an offender,he could have told the neighbour he needed to evade the press attention and get out for a while.

Which would mean he didn't know about the crime so he couldn't have been assisting an offender, although the cops may not have known that!

I got the impression that there are two dogs. One can be heard barking in the infamous SH interview and from the sound of the bark it is a relatively small dog.

At one point the media showed video taken from a helicopter going over the house and a larger golden labrador type dog is seen outside someone's house although I'm not sure it was CS's house.

Re whose got them - presumably a family member or possibly the RSPCA. Wherever they are I hope they get walked more than they appeared to during the period that Tia was thought to be missing. Saying that it was a hot period and in the case of genuine missing children you first priority is not to walk the dogs.

I saw the dogs in the back yard when the helicopter was filming during the 'final' search......the dogs were banished out the back. They were full sized IMO...It was their house, someone on Sky mentioned it at the time...anyway, SH talked of hoovering the dogs beds in the hall, so not sure if the beds were inside cages or just in the hall way.

Can I just ask something. I saw online that this case has been given a trial date of next January.

That's pretty soon! Considering some trials take a very long time to put together? Sian O'Callaghan's trial will be two years after she died.

Does it suggest that everything is in place already?

I am wondering whether she is in a bail hostel and quite protected. The police do have a duty of care

Crikey, my eyes are going, I thought you wrote B A L I....I was like....WTHeck?
Anyway, yes I agree that she must be in a safe house, busy shutting down her fb, too little too late....ahhh

Can I just ask something. I saw online that this case has been given a trial date of next January.

That's pretty soon! Considering some trials take a very long time to put together? Sian O'Callaghan's trial will be two years after she died.

Does it suggest that everything is in place already?
I think it suggests that if they don't have everything in place very soon (results of PM) then they never will have. I personally believe that SH has given them plenty of information, he will be unaware that the decomposition would be extreme and has probably fessed up.

My Theory (Just an opinion based on nothing):

I HAVE DELETED THIS.

IMO of course.

I think it suggests that if they don't have everything in place very soon (results of PM) then they never will have. I personally believe that SH has given them plenty of information, he will be unaware that the decomposition would be extreme and has probably fessed up.

I am not so sure SH would confess. It also depends on whether Granny was involved . It was stated that SH's barrister might be asking for bail at a later date which to me indicates that SH has not admitted his guilt and will be pleading guilty.

The date is only provisional so I suppose if the prosecution need more time to gather evidence then the date will change.

I saw the dogs in the back yard when the helicopter was filming during the 'final' search......the dogs were banished out the back. They were full sized IMO...It was their house, someone on Sky mentioned it at the time...anyway, SH talked of hoovering the dogs beds in the hall, so not sure if the beds were inside cages or just in the hall way.

I saw that too because one of the cats jumped into the window that was left open. I remember at the time because I thought that it must be a sloppy crime scene if they're allowing pets to come wandering in. About 30 seconds later it was back outside again.

Which would mean he didn't know about the crime so he couldn't have been assisting an offender, although the cops may not have known that!

Maybe we're putting too much stock in SH being the 'offender' as it could also be the gran. Not likely I suppose but a possibility.

I want to know about the post mortem
Those details can reveal a great deal about the killer

Don't hold your breath .... In the case of Joanna Yeates last year, the public was left with the impression that there were no marks of violence on her body. Only when the trial began did it become clear that this was very far from being the case.

After all, didn't the maternal grandmother say the phone was virtually glued to her ear? Her suspicions were up as soon as she heard TS left the house without it.

Maternal grandmother is CS. Do you mean AN, who is not actually a blood relative?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required