UK - two women stabbed in Bournemouth. 34 year old dead, 38 year old seriously injured. 20YO arrested. 24 Apr 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

"Hunt for Bournemouth beach murderer enters fifth day.

1716912353631.png

Locals in the seaside town say the tourist hot spot has deteriorated in recent years,
with rising crime
and a lack of security
as police continue to investigate a tragic double stabbing with one woman dead and another in hospital with serious injuries.

One local, who didn't want to be named, said:
'There's definitely been a noticeable increase in antisocial behaviour and crime in Bournemouth in the last few years.

And I think there's a correlation between that and the council cutting back on security.
They used to hire proper security to patrol the beach
but now they just have these rangers,
who don't have any powers to detain anyone'.

'It's alarming, the number of rapes and stabbings in Bournemouth lately.
It's rough down here now.'

A couple who rent a beach hut but wanted to be anonymous said:
'I do think Bournemouth has gone downhill recently.
We are definitely worried by this incident,
but we wouldn't walk around the beach late at night anyway
and we've never really noticed any trouble in the daytime'."

I work for the local authority for the town so i need to be reasonably careful to not out myself. They've heavily cut security, cctv, services that tackle ASB. Youth services are in the process of being decimated. I do fear for the town.

That CCTV could look like half the lads of that age range. I suspect this will reply on someone turning them in.

I work for the local authority for the town so i need to be reasonably careful to not out myself. They've heavily cut security, cctv, services that tackle ASB. Youth services are in the process of being decimated. I do fear for the town.

That CCTV could look like half the lads of that age range. I suspect this will reply on someone turning them in.
RBBM

That's the issue. He looks like any other young person. The clothes aren't unique, we can't see his hair or ears that might give more clues to his identity. I'm hoping police can track down some clearer CCTV. Or as you say someone close will turn him in.

This case reminds me of the Wembley Park stabbings of sisters Bibaa Henry and Nicole Smallman. The perp was Danyal Hussein a 19 year old lad who had absolutely no connection to the sisters and they were in the wrong place at the wrong time basically. I'm suspecting this might be similar circumstances and be completely random :(

May 28 '24
“We also are renewing our appeal to anyone who was in the area of Durley Roundabout, West Cliff Gardens, Durley Gardens or West Cliff Drive during that night. Did you see anyone acting strangely, mainly between 10pm and midnight?"
View attachment 506330
Does anyone think he has something tucked in his waist band (the white bit) or is it just the design of his pants/hoodie??

I think it is somebody from the area.
Doing something dodgy on the beach at night,
like selling drugs to teens gathered there.

Or robbing drunks.

Or a member of a gang.

There are places in cities/towns which are dangerous to visit at night.

JMO

I am from Bournemouth to and like others have noticed a decline in the area in recent years. I have never not felt safe walking on my own at night as a female though and always assumed most of the crime is drugs/gang related.
There are lots of rehabs/supported housing here and it is promoted massively by other local authorities as somewhere to come and “recover”, though a lot of those who relocate from outside areas relapse and are then homeless and involved in crime here.
Apparently we have the 4th highest rate of homelessness in the whole of the UK.
Anyway! I have a feeling that there is more to this murder and it is someone known to the victims. Just because of lack of information released by police and also why no warnings to females in the local area re safety etc if there is a killer on the loose? Also don’t come at me but something about the ex wife’s public post of them scattering the roses seemed a little off? I don’t see why it is something you would video with big grins a day after your ex wife is murdered. BUT I suppose people do deal with grief in different ways.

I am from Bournemouth to and like others have noticed a decline in the area in recent years. I have never not felt safe walking on my own at night as a female though and always assumed most of the crime is drugs/gang related.
There are lots of rehabs/supported housing here and it is promoted massively by other local authorities as somewhere to come and “recover”, though a lot of those who relocate from outside areas relapse and are then homeless and involved in crime here.
Anyway! I have a feeling that there is more to this murder and it is someone known to the victims. Just because of lack of information released by police and also why no warnings to females in the local area re safety etc if there is a killer on the loose? Also don’t come at me but something about the ex wife’s public post of them scattering the roses seemed a little off? I don’t see why it is something you would video with big grins a day after your ex wife is murdered. BUT I suppose people do deal with grief in different ways.
Local here too and agree with all you’ve said. I’m kind of creeped out at the moment that there’s a killer out there so close to home, but do think with such vague details from the police and no warning to the public that they must know more than they are saying and it is someone known to maybe Amie. Also thought that the ex wife’s posts seemed a little off and perhaps too…I can’t explain it but almost too active. She’s taken her page down now but she was posting loads each day publicly and it just seemed a lot but equally who knows how we would act in that situation thank goodness I’ve not had to

Local here too and agree with all you’ve said. I’m kind of creeped out at the moment that there’s a killer out there so close to home, but do think with such vague details from the police and no warning to the public that they must know more than they are saying and it is someone known to maybe Amie. Also thought that the ex wife’s posts seemed a little off and perhaps too…I can’t explain it but almost too active. She’s taken her page down now but she was posting loads each day publicly and it just seemed a lot but equally who knows how we would act in that situation thank goodness I’ve not had to
I saw them too and it didn't quite sit right with me either. The wife was 2 years above me at school, recognised her instantly!

My suspicion is sitting at maybe they intervened at a seemingly harmless spat..maybe the rest of the kids moved on and one hung behind?

I really don’t think it's someone known to them but I did think the same about the video.

Last edited:
Latest update from police! 20 year old male from Croydon so guess was wrong about it being someone known to them? Still think polices response to it all has been a bit odd.

#LatestNews - Officers joined forces with the Metropolitan Police and made an arrest as the investigation continues into the circumstances of the death of a woman in Bournemouth.

Dorset Police received a report at 11.42pm on Friday 24 May 2024 that two people had been stabbed on Durley Chine Beach. Very sadly, a 34-year-old woman from Poole died at the scene. Another woman – 38 years old and also from Poole – sustained serious injuries and is still receiving treatment in hospital.

Following extensive enquiries, a 20-year-old man from the Croydon area of London has been arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.

Detective Superintendent Richard Dixey, of the Major Crime Investigation Team, said: “The investigation has progressed at speed over recent days, which has now led to an arrest being made in London.

“Officers from Dorset Police intelligence and firearms teams worked together with colleagues from the Metropolitan Police to carry out the arrest.

“We are continuing to update the loved ones of the woman who tragically died, as well as the victim in hospital, with all the latest developments and our thoughts remain with them.

“I would like to thank everyone so far who has provided information and reiterate my appeal for any witnesses who have not already come forward to please contact Dorset Police.

“The enhanced visible policing presence in the area will remain in place and we would continue to strongly encourage anyone with concerns to please not hesitate to speak to any officer who will be able to listen and provide appropriate advice.”

Anyone with information is asked to submit it to the investigation team via the Major Incident Public Portal page between 7am and 10pm daily at Public Portal. If you are unable to submit information online or would like to report something to us outside of these hours, please call 101 quoting occurrence number 55240078013.

Alternatively, independent charity Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously online at Crimestoppers-uk.org or by calling Freephone 0800 555 111.

Latest update from police! 20 year old male from Croydon so guess was wrong about it being someone known to them? Still think polices response to it all has been a bit odd.

#LatestNews - Officers joined forces with the Metropolitan Police and made an arrest as the investigation continues into the circumstances of the death of a woman in Bournemouth.

Dorset Police received a report at 11.42pm on Friday 24 May 2024 that two people had been stabbed on Durley Chine Beach. Very sadly, a 34-year-old woman from Poole died at the scene. Another woman – 38 years old and also from Poole – sustained serious injuries and is still receiving treatment in hospital.

Following extensive enquiries, a 20-year-old man from the Croydon area of London has been arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.

Detective Superintendent Richard Dixey, of the Major Crime Investigation Team, said: “The investigation has progressed at speed over recent days, which has now led to an arrest being made in London.

“Officers from Dorset Police intelligence and firearms teams worked together with colleagues from the Metropolitan Police to carry out the arrest.

“We are continuing to update the loved ones of the woman who tragically died, as well as the victim in hospital, with all the latest developments and our thoughts remain with them.

“I would like to thank everyone so far who has provided information and reiterate my appeal for any witnesses who have not already come forward to please contact Dorset Police.

“The enhanced visible policing presence in the area will remain in place and we would continue to strongly encourage anyone with concerns to please not hesitate to speak to any officer who will be able to listen and provide appropriate advice.”

Anyone with information is asked to submit it to the investigation team via the Major Incident Public Portal page between 7am and 10pm daily at Public Portal. If you are unable to submit information online or would like to report something to us outside of these hours, please call 101 quoting occurrence number 55240078013.

Alternatively, independent charity Crimestoppers can be contacted anonymously online at Crimestoppers-uk.org or by calling Freephone 0800 555 111.
Saw this! Mad, thank goodness they’ve made an arrest though let’s hope it’s the right person this time. Makes you wonder if drug related after all being from London, bizarre

Croydon is a heavy link for county lines. Doesn't necessarily mean the victims had any involvement with drugs, just could point more to they've stumbled accross something.

The 7s Festival also would have bought people from all over the South so Croydon certainly makes.more sense than lancashire

Croydon is a heavy link for county lines. Doesn't necessarily mean the victims had any involvement with drugs, just could point more to they've stumbled accross something.

The 7s Festival also would have bought people from all over the South so Croydon certainly makes.more sense than lancashire
Maybe there is a link between Amie offering lifts for the 7s festival after all and she’s unknowingly got caught up in something.
Hopefully it is the right guy this time

Glad to hear of an arrest.

I wonder if the victims were out watching the moonrise on the night of the 24th? Moonrise was at 10:52pm on the 24th of May this year in Bournemouth.
1716929100847.png

This is from the outside, a very puzzling case, it’s difficult to put the pieces together, but I hope this arrest is significant and things become clearer later on.

It could be a random killing even with the Croydon / Bournemouth distance, I remember poor Sabina Nessa’s killer travelled from Eastbourne to London and picked a victim seemingly at random.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms
Back