UPDATE- Bin Laden is Dead-President spoke

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we'll be ready for them when that happens. The U.S. is well alert on situations like what happened back in 2001 now, unlike before.

True (I hope!) Kinda ironic who we have to thank for that.

I just had to hear this!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqUORIFV4I[/ame]

One of the women killed was used as a shield, ABC is reporting. Evil until the end.

What do I think the men that went in said before taking the shot? Nothing. Mission come first.

Mission complete now. I'd love to hear their hoots and hollars when they got out and were at their base camp.

If I could I'd buy them a round of drinks for a job well done.

My flag is in storage, but will be hanging proudly at my house tomorrow. Just watched CNN, and have never felt so proud to be an American!

Hugs,

Mel

May God bless the USA, and may Osama be buried next to a pig!

One of the women killed was used as a shield, ABC is reporting. Evil until the end.
well I am sorry for that soul, but if that is true, then at least we know that he knew for sure that he was going down.

Where did you hear that?

I heard it on CNN haven't seen it in print. It was a TH saying she was killed after having been used as a human shield. Again, just a TH haven't seen it confirmed in print yet.

WOW! Never thought I would see the day that I would log onto Websleuths and be thrilled to see that someone is dead!

People all over Facebook are changing their profile pics to an American flag and posting thoughts on the news! Twitter is also lit up.

LOL! People are singing "Na Na Na, hey hey, good bye!"

I agree that the real war may now begin, as retaliations will likely be forthcoming. Stay alert, everybody.

My fear as well, continue to pray for all our troops that are still in harms way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup