Updates ~ Court clerk information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shes probably got into a few fights.

Wow, i am so nieve when it comes to the system here in FL. A few fights would warrant armed supervision? Like as if Misty is getting ready to make a break for it...lol. Maybe it more for protection then anything?

Wow, i am so nieve when it comes to the system here in FL. A few fights would warrant armed supervision? Like as if Misty is getting ready to make a break for it...lol. Maybe it more for protection then anything?

More than anything the State can do what they want with her and perhaps this treatment will give her time to evaluate if she loves Ron so much she will be in this custody for 25 years. Its like a legal waterboarding of sorts. jmo

Misty has always been in "Close" custody. The only reason I can think of for this is the length of her prison sentence. The others are all "Medium" because they got much shorter sentences.

I don't think it has to do with the length of their sentences but that Misty was in protective custody due to her age, and trying to keep her sequestered during her incarceration. So IMO the "close" or "closed" custody status is just another name for protective custody.

Pedophiles or "famous" or high risk..meaning that if prisoner were in open population they might be targeted by other inmates. She was put in closed to protect her.

I don't think it has to do with the length of their sentences but that Misty was in protective custody due to her age, and trying to keep her sequestered during her incarceration. So IMO the "close" or "closed" custody status is just another name for protective custody.

I just realized last week just how close in age Hope and Misty are. Hope was also 17 when Haleigh disappeared. Her 18th birthday was in March and Misty's 18th was in December.

If current info on the DOC website is accurate, it appears Misty has lost a couple days of her previously gained good-behavior time.

Also...Mr. Cummings is listed as incarcerated at Liberty CI now.

How long was rc away? Did he finish the character development pgm?

No way did he finish the program, he wasn't even there a month!

How long was rc away? Did he finish the character development pgm?

BBM

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Yes, and I think he got a diploma....:great:

Wasn't this the program that was going to make a Judges heartstrings melt and throw out his MANDATORY MINIMUM?

Wasn't this the program that was going to make a Judges heartstrings melt and throw out his MANDATORY MINIMUM?
The name,' Mad Dads', IMO, implies that he is mad at somebody else, for his problems. IMO, he has nobody to blame but himself, for his mess. Misty didn't drag his butt into this. Before he was arrested, he didn't seem too mad, so I'm not buying any of this. Now, if he's mad at himself, that's a different story. JMO

The name,' Mad Dads', IMO, implies that he is mad at somebody else, for his problems. IMO, he has nobody to blame but himself, for his mess. Misty didn't drag his butt into this. Before he was arrested, he didn't seem too mad, so I'm not buying any of this. Now, if he's mad at himself, that's a different story. JMO

Ron C doesn't do... TAKE R-E-S-P-O-N-S-I-B-I-L-I-T-Y FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS....JMHO

How long was the program supposed to last? Was staying there for the next decade an option for him?

JMO, but I think that Ronald has always blamed one of the women in his life for any miseries that he "has suffered". Maybe this program was pointing out that he should take responsibility for his own actions and he just wasn't about to hear that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back