Found Deceased UT-5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley Found Deceased (UNCLE ARRESTED) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been in the shadows, but have been praying for Lizzy to be found.
So sad & sickened reading everything that has come to light today.
It is MOO, that AW & anyone that harms a child is empty inside & deserves every bit of pain to the tenth power that they inflicted on an innocent, pure, child.
May lil Lizzy be found, may her loving family find comfort in memories & may Justice reign over this like God’s Wrath.
No mercy should be shown...not in my eyes....not for these evil ones...not ever
</3
MOO

Ladd Egan‏Verified account @laddegan 4m4 minutes ago
COURT DOCS: Uncle charged with murder of 5-year-old niece starting "licking his hands and trying to wipe his hands clean" while in police interview room. His hands were "filthy" with "several cuts" @KSL5TV @KSLcom @kslnewsradio https://www.ksl.com/article/46562499/uncle-of-elizabeth-shelley-charged-with-murder-girl-not-yet-found … #ElizabethShelley #Utah
D7wJ3GTUEAAlRfv.jpg
He is utterly repulsive. This behavior and all the evidence he left behind is like a big "screw you," to LE, his family and to the world. I bet he doesn't feel one bit of emotion at all, and probably hasn't for a long time.

Was the PVC pipe in the home or on him? And if in the home, was it attached to something in the home or just a random piece of of pvc?

Sorry....coming late to this fast-breaking news.

I don’t think they mentioned where the pipe was found specifically. It wasn’t on him when he was arrested tho, so I’m assuming it was found somewhere outside the home with the rest of the evidence discussed.

Right but 'tis the season. Many of my neighbors have mulch piles in their driveways/yards and truck beds waiting until they have time to place it.

There are plenty of others that have manicured flower beds with fresh mulch placed.

I have shovels and baseball bats hanging side by side in my garage. I also have a few softball bats and rakes in the front of my garage sitting in a corner.

Perhaps someone left their garage door open, or had a shed/barn with such supplies he would have had access to and buried her close by.

MOO

Of course. I agree with you. Was just mentioning that he had definitely encountered mulch with at least burying the skirt, so that would be one of the explanations--but definitely not the only one. I expect that they're searching every possible place they even see it. It would be easier to bury a body in mulch than in dirt, MOO.

I don't think he carried her very far because even though she is a little child, he and his clothes were not described as being blood soaked as I would expect him to be if he had carried a body that was bleeding out. The blood would have soaked through his clothes and onto his chest I would think.
He couldn't have carried her at arms length and would have had to hold her next to him.

Of course. I agree with you. Was just mentioning that he had definitely encountered mulch with at least burying the skirt, so that would be one of the explanations--but definitely not the only one. I expect that they're searching every possible place they even see it. It would be easier to bury a body in mulch than in dirt, MOO.

Definitely would be easier to bury in mulch, bare handed. But, what if he opened the door of a shed somewhere, and found a shovel?

creeps like this don't think like you or I

no rational thinking whats so ever

Only thought was to get ride of the body and potential evidence etc and then get away from what he had done

He was likely panicked and walking around in a daze, he was likely fueled by demented thoughts and had no plan

I just hope the will have a moment of clarity and realize what hes done and give Investigators the location of LS

If he has any conscious whatsoever he will give his own family some closure

JMO
I don't think he has a conscience at all.

It’s odd, but this guy sure covered a lot of ground that day.

Logic says she is close to the house, but “close” is relative.

There’s water, brush, the possibility that he buried her, and countless other potential complications.

I’m sure that no one is as frustrated as the family and law enforcement here.

If you would have told me that she wouldn’t have been found by now, I would have said “no way.”

The fact that his precise movements aren’t known (no cell phone on him), certainly hasn’t helped things.

The fact that he’s clammed up, hasn’t helped either.

So to answer your question, I’m not exactly sure. They will find her though, and hopefully it’s soon. Each day that passes, is one day closer to her recovery.

MassGuy, I am very very behind here, but wanted to ask a quick question. Is there the possibility of dismemberment here in your opinion?

ETA:
Nevermind I see there have been some developments today, I’ll just read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico