UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 9292

I’m not sure if this picture has been posted on WS or not ….
But IMO this is one of the first abuse photos… it appears to be taken by the
door of the apartment and he has a shirt that says “my mom is hot”.
If you look at his face you can see a few marks… also if you compare
his hair in this photo to the one of him sitting on the couch it looks like they
cut his hair after this one was taken.:(

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9292&d=1274417215

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p...iew=global&subj=122374551115521&id=1717427750

That was definitely taken at the apartment. The paint is chipped at the same place in both photos on the doorframe. That has to be a SS photo. Same blinds as well.

In the blue shirt photo look at the door frame, there is a triangular piece of white paint chipped showing the wood grain.

In the memorial photo, look at the door frame.

You will see the same piece of paint chipped away. Ethan is holding onto the rail in the first pic leaning.

I hate to say it, but those marks on his precious face...I have a bad feeling.

To keep my mind from delving any further into the possibility, I talked to my husband today about trying to get a Teddy bear drive started in my county. These precious babies need help and comfort.

you've convinced me Scuterputer!

That poor baby.. after blowing up the "my mom is hot" picture, he's either into biting his lower lip so much it bleeds, or its busted... taken into account the monsters he was with, I'm going with busted.
He's also got a sore under his nose.
If anyone else can blow up the picture, tell me if it looks like his poor right eye is redder than normal on the inside, where it's supposed to be white.

As for the discolored tooth. To me it does not look bloody. I really do not know the term, but here in Virginia, especially in areas that have well water, it is very common for doctors to prescribe iron supplements to prevent discoloration of the teeth.. Excuse the terms here, but when I was little, I remember my babysitters son had it with both of his front teeth and I always thought it looked like he had 'boogers' on his teeth. (sorry) that looks very similar to what little Ethans tooth looks like.

eta: I also see bruising on the right side of his neck

you've convinced me Scuterputer!

That poor baby.. after blowing up the "my mom is hot" picture, he's either into biting his lower lip so much it bleeds, or its busted... taken into account the monsters he was with, I'm going with busted.
He's also got a sore under his nose.
If anyone else can blow up the picture, tell me if it looks like his poor right eye is redder than normal on the inside, where it's supposed to be white.

As for the discolored tooth. To me it does not look bloody. I really do not know the term, but here in Virginia, especially in areas that have well water, it is very common for doctors to prescribe iron supplements to prevent discoloration of the teeth.. Excuse the terms here, but when I was little, I remember my babysitters son had it with both of his front teeth and I always thought it looked like he had 'boogers' on his teeth. (sorry) that looks very similar to what little Ethans tooth looks like.

eta: I also see bruising on the right side of his neck

Working on it now. Will have it posted shortly.

well i am horrible at photoshop'ing but i find this picture easier to look at.

picture.php

was that wrong.......Rest In Peace little one!

In looking at this newest photo of him, he definitely looks as if the abuse had already started but that smile is just precious. I hate the fact that the monster made him wear a shirt like this though especially knowing what the end result was. I don't think I've ever been as emotionally disturbed by any of these cases that we follow on here as I have this one. It's just so terribly sad. Ethan should be at home with his real family where he was loved and adored.

He has a bruise on his neck, lips either chapped or busted, sore on nose, red streak down side of face.

Image cropped and clarify placed on it.

Now going to go smoke a cigarette to calm my nerves and to quit crying.

Attachments

• ethan.jpg
    ethan.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 86
  • ethan2.jpg
    ethan2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 107
He has a bruise on his neck, lips either chapped or busted, sore on nose, red streak down side of face.

BBm

This was the start of the abuse, in my opinion. Yet the little guy could still smile. What they are. Now I am going to calm my nerves too.

Truly unbelieveable. Not so much that NS hit the child, but that SS didnt go to the police or anyone...she had chances to do this. She was allegedly at wal-mart when he was burned in the bathroom-she could have driven to the PD and had the cops show up and arrest NS and get the child to the ER. No Excuses...None. I hope they are both brutalized in prison.

Truly unbelieveable. Not so much that NS hit the child, but that SS didnt go to the police or anyone...she had chances to do this. She was allegedly at wal-mart when he was burned in the bathroom-she could have driven to the PD and had the cops show up and arrest NS and get the child to the ER. No Excuses...None. I hope they are both brutalized in prison.

Not just at Wal-Mart, at the courthouse getting married, where there would have been LE to protect her. Uploading pics to facebook, taking pictures. The minute he closed the bedroom door, and she heard, she should have called 911. And while she was waiting for LE to arrive, beat NS over the head with a cast iron skillet. I will never understand why she did not protect that precious boy.

Welcome to WS Brian5671

:Welcome-12-june:

I just tried all the facebok links on this page and it says content not available.

I am sickened by this picture! This poor beautiful boy!! How dare his mother make him smile so she could doucument this torture and she put that shirt on him! That right there shows all she was thinking about. I hope & pray all of her cell mates are showing her just how nasty & ugly she really is!
My head is just screaming, "Give him to me!" but its to late now. I wish there was a place for parents who know they can't/won't care for their children and they could just drop them off no questions asked and people like me could just go pick them up and love them forever. But I guess people like these people like to abuse and torture so they would never admit they can't handle it. And of course she wanted Ethan to come visit.

I think the red mark down his face might be an imprint of whatever he was smacked with and whatever he was smacked with caused the lips to look chapped.

I don't believe the lips are chapped because cracks from chapped lips are not so far inside the lip. Those cracks are from where his teeth busted his lip.

Precious Ethan.... I can't get you out of my mind and I am sooo sooo sorry for what you had to endure the last days of your life. I hope you know we would have saved you if we knew. RIP sweetie.

Nope she put a trashy shirt on him and took pictures of his perfect face that they bruised and bloodied

I just tried all the facebok links on this page and it says content not available.

The justice for Ethan Stacy facebook group now requires you to be a fan to see the images, thats probably why. I wondered the same thing earlier then became a fan, then able to see images again.

The vertical bruising on his cheek IMO looks like he ran into a corner or edge of a wall or door (or was pushed). My daughter did that years ago (on her own) and had a nice bruise and busted up the inside of her mouth from where her teeth hit the inside of her lip. It would look the same whether it was done on accident or via violence.

well i am horrible at photoshop'ing but i find this picture easier to look at.

picture.php

was that wrong.......Rest In Peace little one!

After looking at the picture and the apartment, I think you may be right. What I want to know is: if this pic was taken while he was with SS, WHO took it and WHY didn't they do something? I would have thought that the news would be all over the photo, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx