GUILTY UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ents-accused-of-killing-him.html?s_cid=rss-30

But all that stared back at him Wednesday were ... a number of members of Bikers Against Child Abuse.

The bikers — made up of volunteer riders who attend hearings in support of abused children — filled the back of the court room. They have been at every hearing to date and say they will continue to do so.

baca.jpg

Quote:
The guardian of the child usually brings us here to empower the child," Kritter said. "We're here solely for the kids. In this case right here, Ethan didn't have a chance. We're here to be the voice for Ethan. To make sure, silent as it may be, that he has a voice."

Yes, thank God for these Bikers. God bless them!!!!

I know exactly what you mean!There is no way i could keep quiet.

I am trying to keep it toned down. I would hate for them to put "justice57" on a watch list and not let me in the courtroom. LOL. They had a lot more police there last week, so it makes me wonder if they have received threats. IMO.

Quote:
The guardian of the child usually brings us here to empower the child," Kritter said. "We're here solely for the kids. In this case right here, Ethan didn't have a chance. We're here to be the voice for Ethan. To make sure, silent as it may be, that he has a voice."

Yes, thank God for these Bikers. God bless them!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of these people there for Ethan

I am trying to keep it toned down. I would hate for them to put "justice57" on a watch list and not let me in the courtroom. LOL. They had a lot more police there last week, so it makes me wonder if they have received threats. IMO.

Thank you for being there (((((HUGS)))))

That photo of the Bikers Against Child Abuse is absolutely amazing! They are amazing. :) Thank you to all who do what they do.

He stands among the stars silently watching
A tiny warrior of those innocently slain souls
His eyes wonder to and fro searching heartbeats
Bent in tormented lament he bows his silky head
Screaming at the lose of those so tenderly young
Sword in hand he sets out to seek swift vengence
Hunting out the truths others fail to reveal
Again his lifes purpose has been called to task
For no other name is he known by but the Name
Justice

To Americas Lost Innocents - nina 2010
For Ethan Kryon and all those lost to our society.We love you.

Yes, thank you Ruby. I think of Ethan a lot too. And that photo is the best.

Another adorable picture, they all are - :( :( :( He was such an adorable child.
I cant handle this case too much, I cant handle more then one brutal case. I become dysfunctional.
I cant Waite for justice. What happened to this angel is just horrific.
Thanks for the picture and to everyone thanks for the updates. :blowkiss:

That photo of the Bikers Against Child Abuse is absolutely amazing! They are amazing. :) Thank you to all who do what they do.

You can add a BACA link on your Facebook for anyone interested. I think they are awesome and appreciate what they do.

Just thinking about sweet, little Ethan tonight.

I suppose if his killers had died in jail, we would have heard about it, huh? Too much to hope for?

Ah well. A girl can dream....

ethaninabox.jpg

This one makes me smile (well, most all do :) )

ethan1888.jpg

My prayers are with Joe at this time; little Ethan would have been starting kindergarten this coming week.

ethandoc.jpg

Getting his exam and shots for school. This one tears me apart :(

blowingkisses.jpg

Blowing kisses :)

thing3ethan.jpg

Thing 3 LOL

What a beautiful, precious little boy.

ethandoc.jpg

This pic just slays me. I could never give this angel enough hugs in a lifetime. OMG.

ethandoc.jpg

This pic just slays me. I could never give this angel enough hugs in a lifetime. OMG.

Me too, this pic makes me cry every time. He is so tiny and fragile. How could ANYONE...? Well, you know...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back