UT - Kouri Richins, 33, Author, wife, mom, charged in husband’s “unexpected” death last year, May 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shades of Charles Vallow.

I'm deeply confused about cases where someone has warned other people that their spouse might kill them, and yet they stay in the marriage trying to make it work...wouldn't you at least throw away any food or drink this person served you?

Perhaps people who have been married understand this? Do marriages go through a phase, where you believe your spouse is trying to kill you, but counsellors advise sticking with it because 'this too shall pass'?

JMO

YES yes, shades of Charles Vallow..... And Joe Ryan and Brandon Boudreaux.

Shades of Jared Bridegan ....murdered by ex-wife's husband and a hit man. But who set the whole thing up???

Shades of Jodi Arias.
Shades of Michael Haight... murdered wife and 5 children.

Shades of Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ervil LeBaron......

There is just something so mind-boggling about Mormons and murder.
In the famous Ervil LeBaron case ("Under the banner of Heaven")----- he determined "devinely inspired murders".

There is zero intention of putting the LDS church on trial or in the limelight---but in a number of recent cases, this common denominator just keeps poking at my curiosity.

Does much Mormon scripture allow killers to justify their actions, or even their thoughts?

moo.
there are zillions of articles that do talk about this... I have just added a few of the cases...

https://slate.com/human-interest/2023/01/michael-haight-murders-mormon-obituary-.html

<modsnip - The Sun is not an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:
Um...is she implying Eric routinely tore the sleeves off his shirt and used it to wipe when he s**** on the side of the road?? Am I reading that right??
Not only is it full of contempt, it's just downright insulting. If a 'loved one' wrote an obit like this for me I'd come back and haunt them.
Can you believe a bereaved wife would write something like that in her husband’s obituary? No way. Her spitefulness and contempt is crystal clear.

IMO, she’s not only mocking her deceased husband, but the church as well. She really was miss high and mighty. I wonder how she’s feeling after falling off that high horse she was on.

Narcissists often continue to blame others. I highly doubt she has much of a conscious... probably doesn't feel guilty at all... it was all justified because he forced her into committing this act.

Some people are incapable of empathy or feeling guilt.

Boudreaux.

Shades of Jared Bridegan ....murdered by ex-wife's husband and a hit man. But who set the whole thing up???

Shades of Jodi Arias.
Shades of Michael Haight... murdered wife and 5 children.

Shades of Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Ervil LeBaron......

There is just something so mind-boggling about Mormons and murder.
In the famous Ervil LeBaron case ("Under the banner of Heaven")----- he determined "devinely inspired murders".
Mark Hacking, James Craig (the dentist recently arrested for poisoning his wife) …

Joshua and Steven Powell.

Sincere condolences to Eric Richins' family and friends.

Regarding his linked obituary, people are assuming Kouri Richins (KR) wrote it, but IMO we should be careful with that assumption. It does make sense that KR wrote it, however.

Some of the details seem unnecessary and like they could be underhanded, as already mentioned.

And the line that she was "the love of his life" is chilling, if she did, as alleged, make sure no one else would ever get to love him.

Now we know that Eric did not agree with the signing of that mansion and was in fact making it pretty much impossible for her to go ahead with it, and that she signed on the house on the day AFTER she murdered him. So, what the heck were they "celebrating" with that drink in bed?

According to the AA, the toxicology indicated Eric ingested 5x the lethal dosage of non-pharmaceutical grade fentanyl, and no mention of alcohol (vodka) or THC gummy as provided by KR. JMO

According to the AA, the toxicology indicated Eric ingested 5x the lethal dosage of non-pharmaceutical grade fentanyl, and no mention of alcohol (vodka) or THC gummy as provided by KR. JMO
BBM

And isn't that jaw-dropping? FIVE TIMES the lethal amount. And no booze or gummie. How'd she get it into him? Did he have a specific drink? My husband is a diet Pepsi addict and no one else in the house will touch it. Did Eric have something similar that only he consumed?

So she had an office in Reno? Maybe that’s where her BF is.

No, this is only evidence NR registered her LLC in Nevada which is neither illegal nor unusual.

What are the benefits of registering an LLC in Nevada?

Nevada LLCs are not subject to taxation on corporate shares or stock transfer; the state has no franchise, gift, business and occupation, inventory, or personal income tax. Payroll tax is equal to 0.7 percent of gross wages. ...

An LLC can have unlimited numbers of owners and investors, none of whom are required to live in or do business in Nevada. A Nevada LLC can establish a flexible income distribution policy and outline these guidelines in its operating agreement.

BBM

And isn't that jaw-dropping? FIVE TIMES the lethal amount. And no booze or gummie. How'd she get it into him? Did he have a specific drink? My husband is a diet Pepsi addict and no one else in the house will touch it. Did Eric have something similar that only he consumed?
From the docs, all we know is the Coroner opined the fentanyl was ingested. It could have just as well been in spaghetti sauce and no nightcap or soda involved. We will have to wait for further disclosure by the court. Until then, I'm personally taking anything from KR with giant grains of salt.

Add Debora Green to the list, a physician who tried to poison her doctor husband (she didn't kill him, but she came awfully close) and later burned the house down with their 3 kids in it, killing two of them; Ann Rule wrote a book about it called "Bitter Harvest."

Gypsy Rose Blanchard's mother too.

I remember when Kristin Rossum pointed her husband back in 2000.

She also left rose petals around the bed bc American Beauty was her favorite movie.
I forgot about her! Didn’t she kill her husband for her boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper