Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not realize she was active on the SB/SD site the same time she was texting with him the night before and in the morning. Her friend who was interviewed mentioned she was on SM that weekend but didn't mention specifics. Apparently her texts to Kenzie went unanswered.

I still think it's possible that he posed as a SD. He could definitely pass for 35 even in his modelling pictures. What he could have said to make arrangements to meet her at that hour I do not know.

But it's just as possible that she knew him and was casually dating him, I guess. Or that they met on another dating site. Or even that they were just friends.
We really don't have enough evidence to come to any definite conclusions, yet.

I am interested in hearing the story about the woman who was raped later today. Or tomorrow, whichever it is.

It does appear that this guy had a history of violence, assault, and rape, and unfortunately graduated to murder. It's too bad he wasn't caught sooner. I imagine that he is very intimidating and that might be what kept any victims he had from coming forward or pressing charges. They were probably terrified of him. Imo
Where did is say they were texting the night before. I must have missed that.

Her bones, scalp and hair in a fire pit. Aggravated kidnapping is one that involves another felony. There were two other felonies. She was certainly detained against her will (zip ties and rope).
The zip ties and rope was discovered Jul 3, 7 days after he was arrested for aggravated kidnapping, murder, etc. The remains found in the fire pit clearly points to murder .

I think I answered my own question. I did some more searching and found this:

"Fraud” is only involved in aggravated kidnapping. It is defined as any type of deliberate or intentional misrepresentation (i.e. a trick) for the defendant’s own benefit. This type of conduct is common in rape and lewd acts with a minor cases, wherein defendant promises the victim to take her home, but in fact has no intention of going to the victim’s home."

What Is Kidnapping and Aggravated Kidnapping? Defenses? :: San Pedro, California Kidnapping Lawyers Greg Hill & Associates

MYO. Perhaps AA lured ML into meeting him by representig himself in a fradulent way. When ML got in the car it was under false pretenses thereby pointing to aggravated kidnapping because she was later killed.

The zip ties and rope was discovered Jul 3, 7 days after he was arrested for aggravated kidnapping, murder, etc. The remains found in the fire pit clearly points to murder .

"Fraud” is only involved in aggravated kidnapping. It is defined as any type of deliberate or intentional misrepresentation (i.e. a trick) for the defendant’s own benefit. This type of conduct is common in rape and lewd acts with a minor cases, wherein defendant promises the victim to take her home, but in fact has no intention of going to the victim’s home."

What Is Kidnapping and Aggravated Kidnapping? Defenses? :: San Pedro, California Kidnapping Lawyers Greg Hill & Associates

MYO. Perhaps AA lured ML into meeting him by representig himself in a fradulent way. When ML got in the car it was under false pretenses thereby pointing to aggravated kidnapping because she was later killed.
And LE would know both of their motivations for meeting at the park through their texts.

I'm wondering if it was a combination of the content of her texts/messages showing her intention for meeting him and an express wish not to go to his house, knowing how quickly they traveled back to his house, and her phone being disabled immediately. Maybe also signs of a struggle in the car like some hair ripped out, or her hair in the trunk. I don't know about the weapon aspect.

Speculation only.
Yes! The text messages quite possibly would reveal the purpose of the meeting. I believe he lured ML into meeting him under false pretenses. He quickly took her to his home, subdued her with ZIp ties etc. and killed her. That's aggravated kidnapping IMO. So sad!

Here is Utah's criminal code on aggravated kidnapping:

https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter5/76-5-S302.html

Yes and if there is a girlfriend, the only thing worse than being cheated on is infidelity with murder plus finding another date cancelled because he was detained burning her or dumping her in a canyon. If there is a girlfriend- can’t imagine MSM would have missed that.
Hmmm Im still wondering if she told AA that she was pregnant and he was freaking out because he has a GF. I’m sure if she was we will find out as some point. JMO

Yes! The text messages quite possibly would reveal the purpose of the meeting. I believe he lured ML into meeting him under false pretenses. He quickly took her to his home, subdued her with ZIp ties etc. and killed her. That's aggravated kidnapping IMO. So sad!

OK logically under what pretenses could you be setting up a meeting at 2:30 am ? Someone lay this out for me , I'm not getting it other than paid sex is this actually what we think happened , AFTER your g-mas funeral, somehow my head is spinning , and It doesn't feel right to me , but is there any other reason they could have been meeting at that hour ? and if it was for the Air B&B that makes no sense either , have we come up with anything else?

I know some of you believe that she was in video only “relationships” but I’ve been intrigued by her statement that she wants a “real connection.” To me, that might indicate that she wants more from these strangers she’s interacting with. With at least a few, she desires “a real connection.” Sadly, that may be what led her to meet AA in person...if it should turn out that there relationship began on one of these websites with her own expressed parameters.

At the time this was published, we had posters who said that ‘a real connection’ was code for getting an allowance, (as opposed to being rewarded for each date.)

OK logically under what pretenses could you be setting up a meeting at 2:30 am ? Someone lay this out for me , I'm not getting it other than paid sex is this actually what we think happened , AFTER your g-mas funeral, somehow my head is spinning , and It doesn't feel right to me , but is there any other reason they could have been meeting at that hour ? and if it was for the Air B&B that makes no sense either , have we come up with anything else?
I agree, it is a bit hard to figure out what the reason could have been.

It all stops making sense when she takes a Lyft from airport to park. It really feels like that is the point we all get stuck at. I think instead of trying to figure out how they knew each other or why they met, if we can narrow down reasons to take a lyft to a location that is 7 minutes from the perceived final location I think we will start finding our answers. Myself personally I am stumped.

It all stops making sense when she takes a Lyft from airport to park. It really feels like that is the point we all get stuck at. I think instead of trying to figure out how they knew each other or why they met, if we can narrow down reasons to take a lyft to a location that is 7 minutes from the perceived final location I think we will start finding our answers. Myself personally I am stumped.

Maybe instead of looking at it that way, maybe look at what reasons (lies) AA would give ML to meet him in the park via Lyft instead of him picking her up and/or she taking the Lyft all the way to his house.

1. I have a girlfriend and can't be seen with you in my car near the airport
2. I have visitors staying at the AirBNB and don't need you driving up to my house and waking them up at this early hour
3. Your flight was delayed so instead of circling forever, I left. Parked in the park, meet me there.

???

Hmmm Im still wondering if she told AA that she was pregnant and he was freaking out because he has a GF. I’m sure if she was we will find out as some point. JMO
My hunch is that if cute, rather well-off ML were pregnant with AA's child, he would dump the other girlfriend and marry ML. It would be a sure-fire ticket to citizenship.

jmo

He pressured her and she is nice. She accommodated him because she is an accommodating person, perhaps because she was flattered by his attention. Even at 3am.

That's my take at the moment, subject to change.

jmo

Yes, and interesting, but unconfirmed. Maybe now that Ms. Fashakin has let that cat out of the bag, the media will pry into it. MOO
RBBM!

Regarding there being a GF (which I highly doubt:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:, esp considering the source), I'm thinking that LE needs to pry into those patio pavers in AA's back yard.

That'd be a really good reason that no one has ever heard of or from her.

You know, if she ever existed.

moo and all that bidness

btw, I 'LIKE' days and days worth of posts but haven't been logged in to upvote. So, retro thanks to everyone.:) Mostly.;)

Last edited:
Maybe instead of looking at it that way, maybe look at what reasons (lies) AA would give ML to meet him in the park via Lyft instead of him picking her up and/or she taking the Lyft all the way to his house.

1. I have a girlfriend and can't be seen with you in my car near the airport
2. I have visitors staying at the AirBNB and don't need you driving up to my house and waking them up at this early hour
3. Your flight was delayed so instead of circling forever, I left. Parked in the park, meet me there.

???

4. I’m hanging out at a friend’s place where I used to live. Take a Lyft up there and I’ll pick you up at the park.

5. They’re doing middle-of-the-night road work near my place. The GPS will go insane. Better to just go to the park and I’ll pick you up there. (Anyone who has the same memories that I do will find this one very plausible.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member