Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The zip ties and rope was discovered Jul 3, 7 days after he was arrested for aggravated kidnapping, murder, etc. The remains found in the fire pit clearly points to murder .

I think I answered my own question. I did some more searching and found this:

"Fraud” is only involved in aggravated kidnapping. It is defined as any type of deliberate or intentional misrepresentation (i.e. a trick) for the defendant’s own benefit. This type of conduct is common in rape and lewd acts with a minor cases, wherein defendant promises the victim to take her home, but in fact has no intention of going to the victim’s home."

What Is Kidnapping and Aggravated Kidnapping? Defenses? :: San Pedro, California Kidnapping Lawyers Greg Hill & Associates

MYO. Perhaps AA lured ML into meeting him by representig himself in a fradulent way. When ML got in the car it was under false pretenses thereby pointing to aggravated kidnapping because she was later killed.

Good rule of thumb is to follow the law of the land -- not all criminal codes are equal. Here are some Utah links for kidnapping and aggravated kidnapping .

https://le.utah.gov/xcode/Title76/Chapter5/76-5-S302.html

Kidnapping

How Kidnapping Charges Change if a Victim is Injured in Utah

Where did is say they were texting the night before. I must have missed that.
I'm not sure what the source is but apparently they had texted at six o'clock the night before her murder, as well as at the airport, and right up until 3:00 am when they met at his car.
When LE questioned him, he lied and said he never texted her again after 6:00 pm. Imo

Question...do we know if she texted him when she boarded or when she landed? If a meeting was prearranged, the flight being late would mean she would need to contact him that their meeting would be delayed.

One reason to meet was that he owed her money and she needed it. Meeting at the park doesn’t strike her as odd because they are both keeping their anonymity in the SB/SD relationship. She understands that he may not want her to know where he lives. She plans to call another Lyft after she collects.

He turns up with more excuses, no money. They argue. She’s in the car...he says okay...I’ll get you your “allowance”...at my house.

He’s mad and embarrassed. She’s determined to get what’s owed her.

Could be....

I think money is an issue that needs much investigation in this case. I think we're going to find that AA had many ways of getting money from people...and may have been increasingly desperate/indiscriminate/greedy. None of his main gambits (modeling, novel writing) were paying off.

Right, as far as we currently know, he has no known source of income, except his AirBnB rooms in his house. Maybe he was broadcasting live, via the Internet, adult-oriented content from his bedroom for $. We discussed this earlier when his one-time cleaning woman claimed in her TV interview (previously linked) that he had 3 cameras in his bedroom aimed at his bed, IIRC.

Maybe instead of looking at it that way, maybe look at what reasons (lies) AA would give ML to meet him in the park via Lyft instead of him picking her up and/or she taking the Lyft all the way to his house.

1. I have a girlfriend and can't be seen with you in my car near the airport
2. I have visitors staying at the AirBNB and don't need you driving up to my house and waking them up at this early hour
3. Your flight was delayed so instead of circling forever, I left. Parked in the park, meet me there.

???
Number 2 doesn’t make sense if that’s there destination in the first place. Cars drive down the street at night he had a car what’s the difference? The difference is he didn’t want Lyft to know where he lived.

Question...do we know if she texted him when she boarded or when she landed? If a meeting was prearranged, the flight being late would mean she would need to contact him that their meeting would be delayed.

One reason to meet was that he owed her money and she needed it. Meeting at the park doesn’t strike her as odd because they are both keeping their anonymity in the SB/SD relationship. She understands that he may not want her to know where he lives. She plans to call another Lyft after she collects.

He turns up with more excuses, no money. They argue. She’s in the car...he says okay...I’ll get you your “allowance”...at my house.

Could be....
But then add in.....

He asked a handyman to build him a secret soundproof room with hooks on the wall
He has past sexual violence against women (the dropped rape charge, for one)
He portrays himself as something he is not, regularly
He wrote a book about people getting burned
He has a photo of himself in fire
He reportedly has cameras in his AirBNB
He has online profiles describing explicit and specific sexual content
etc.

Too many coincidences to ignore in order to think this was a meeting to pick up money or anything else mundane like that, in my opinion.

JMO

Neil is correct in not speaking about AA's case to AA's girlfriend, his parent's representative (Ms. Fashakin) or anyone else. Ms. Fashakin is either ignorant of the law or intentionally stirring the pot. Possibly a little of both, but after that outrageous claim that she would be getting the trial moved to another state, I'm leaning toward ignorance. MOO

Lol.... Reminds me of one mother in NC that wrote a Colorado Judge demanding that he phone her to discuss her son's case (and convince him to change his guilty plea). She also didn't think the justice system fair to her and/or her son. :rolleyes:

Could be....

I can see this! Which is also why the transaction may have not been done online, as well!

But then add in.....

He asked a handyman to build him a secret soundproof room with hooks on the wall
etc.

Too many coincidences to ignore in order to think this was a meeting to pick up money or anything else mundane like that, in my opinion.

JMO

Well, those are his secrets, not what he had told ML. He was a predator.

Wow, didn't see that one coming, which is to say, that was utterly predictable.

Points Awarded for Originality: 0.00

Attempting to play that stale, tired card ain't gonna' do it here.

Might as well shove that one back in the deck, Ms. Janet.

JMO.
RSBBM

Miss Jackson if you're nasty

Apologies, but I couldn't resist!

Could be....
Suspect assaulted Utah student Mackenzie Lueck, then burned her body, charges say
Lueck began texting Ajayi on the evening of June 16, before she flew into Salt Lake City after attending a family member’s funeral in California, Salt Lake police say. She also exchanged texts with Ajayi on the morning of June 17 after landing, the charges state. Her last text to him was at 2:58 a.m., one minute before her Lyft dropped her off at Hatch Park in North Salt Lake, according to investigators.

You did it!

LE has done an impressive job so far, IMO. They've released just enough information to keep the public updated about the case without presenting too much and possibly giving away important details or alerting AA that they were focusing on him. If AA goes to trial, I'm sure we'll be amazed at the amount of evidence/data LE has obtained.

As with other cases, the goal is the successful prosecution of anyone involved in committing this crime. If that means withholding information until the trial(s), that's fine, IMO.

I'd like to read your theory when you're ready to post it.

ETA: of course, all this withholding of information doesn't satisfy my intense curiosity to know as much as I can about this case, but that's just selfish of me. ;)

Yes, I want more info as well, I so agree with your ETA, I would like to know the relationship and the park details more than anything but that is not going to happen any time soon most likely lol :).

I don't have any far out theory in my opinion and it is not about being ready to post it, I just haven't--mostly been reading catching up the past few days, every time I leave to do something, pages have gone by :). It matches probably the theory of some others. I think they did know each other before this occasion, based on what we know or have heard. I do not think this was some normal dating situation/breakfast. I think everything plays into what it appears interests and lifestyles were online and/or beyond the surface of those even.

I think the arrival from park to home was too quick for any fatal injury to have occurred at the park most likely and I doubt she was bound at the park either, although I do leave this open--control, injury and binding--but seriously seven or eight minutes just is not much time... I believe and have from the start that she was likely willing to be there right up to and including entry into the home, if who she met was who she expected to meet and he was alone.

I believe his goal from the start was to get her to his home.

Jmo.

I came up with "something else" as a motivation for ML to meet AA in that park.

He had his house set up with all those cameras, 3 in the bedroom. His roommates say he would get ballistic if people moved a chair the wrong way - he was very particular about his interior design.

I think he was streaming things to the internet and that she needed a place to do her webcam thing. It's hard to do in a room with your sorority sisters (although during the day, when everyone's at school is possible - and it's not just the nature of the video, it's also that background noise, etc., is an issue in these SD/SB encounters).

AA used his cameras to lure her to his home. She didn't want anyone who might know her digital whereabouts to know that she was going to a stranger house in the middle of the night OR he told her that he had to be on the down low, due to the nature of his own online presence). At any rate, they may have agreed that it was best if it not be obvious she was at his house all night.

Perfect situation for him to enact his fantasy crime, which he had been planning for a long time. He couldn't lure those Mormon girls from his stake (he was visiting two, I think) and MK would have found him creepy if he hadn't been offering her this "generous" service and use of his house for this purpose.

Clearly, an invention around the facts on my part. MOO. While she had not allowed her parents access to her phone (which caused a delay in finding her texts), it's possible that her phone was trackable from her computer and she didn't want anyone to know where she was headed - not even a roommate.

At any rate, I think there was a lure that specifically benefitted MK, that she didn't want her whereabouts determined. She may have turned off her own phone (and she may have done that on other occasions, when she was out and about and not wanting to be found by her friends). It would be hard to know whether or not this is true, obviously.

But then add in.....

etc.

JMO

I actually think he lured her with the promise of money, but didn't actually have the money. I think he was a predator that found his prey. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth