Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what's being pointed out is that women may think they are "friends" with the guy, but the guy is always hoping and holding out for more. I've had this experience in my life several times.

So have most women. We don't stay in the relationship and we most certainly would not willingly meet up in a dark park at 3 am which is why I continue to believe ML was lured there.

The zip ties and rope being intact can be easily explained by AA trying to burn ML face up. He dowses the body with gasoline and sets it alight, but her arms and hands and the restraints are under the body and possibly in direct contact with the dirt. No air able to get to it, no burn in that area.

I am out of town, just got to service. Astonishing. No words in regards to PC. Sickening maybe is one.

My only question, that may have been answered already, just can't read through 64 pages right now...

If the zip ties and rope were still in place, that would be after the attempted cremation at jis home... and then transport to LC...

I would think ig her remains were charred that the zip ties and rope would be burned or not in place. Is it possible he tied them for ease of transporting her into the thick woods. It would be difficult to carry a corpse and that would seem to help?

MOO

I think the zip-ties and rope were used as restraints prior to the murder, and don’t have anything to do with transport.

Those items probably have a great deal of burn damage, but it’s not like this was a well executed fire.

I’m not concerned by the fact that they were readily identifiable, and still (atleast somewhat) in place.

Other parts of her survived as well, and it stands to reason that those items could too.

ETA: I like your potential explanation @ZoriahNZ

Prostitution will always be a crime. Not even Las Vegas allows it. Prostitutes are the victims and they don't have parents they can lean on for financial or emotional support. But ML did have parents to lean on as well as a wide circle of friends. Friends know who their friends are dating and there doesn't seem to be any friends of ML who knew about AA.

Most parents of college students would be mortified to learn their daughter is exchanging sex for money because it is a crime. Yes, education is expensive but there are ways to pay for it such as student loans and parental student loans in addition to scholarships. Revenge *advertiser censored* is a crime in many states because men use it to blackmail women. It is a form of manipulation and control.

I have yet to see any proof ML wanted to have sex with AA.

JMO
Bolded by me.

And have we seen any “proof” that AA wanted to sleep with ML either? IMO no, but Occam’s razor tells us he probably did.

And in my educated guess, she did as well, or at least considered him a bit more than a friend to meet up with him in a park at 3am IMO.

As a girl close to her age, that is the only reason for this meeting. That is not victim blaming, I don’t think she did anything wrong. I think she trusted someone who was able to portray himself as a charming and maybe weak foreigner who turned out to be a sociopath. MOO

Still pondering that skull blow. Wondering if he used a barbell/camera/tripod... Also wondering if AA’s R or L handed & if ML was facing him or facing/walking/running/crawling etc away. All we know is that the impact was on her left side. Also wondering if he tied her up before or after the blow. It is possible the blow was to control her, not kill her. He could have tied her up to control her further, not realizing the injury was as bad as it was. His soundproof room plan makes me think he wanted to keep someone, not kill- at least not so fast. Ugggghh. Brutal case.

I’ve linked the above post from our media thread that included the link about the rape. AA was actually never interviewed.

“The case gained little traction, however, after the woman didn’t want to go to the police station for a follow-up interview and didn’t want to cooperate with the investigation. Ajayi was never interviewed by officers.”

Thank you!

My speculation, for what it's worth, is that "didn't want to cooperate with the investigation" actually played out something like:

Police ask "Do you want to press charges?".
Woman is unsure and explains why.
Police, again, ask "Are you sure you don't want want to press charges?".
Woman, having just had the worst night of her life, can't even think about tomorrow, let alone think about standing trial. She asks if she can think about it.
Police give her their business card and tell her to call if she changes her mind.
She ultimately decides not to and tries to move on with her life.

Pure speculation. But I think the North Park police started to feel the pressure when the media found out the Lueck suspect had been accused of assault by another woman there years before. Adding a tiny bit of exaggeration to how "unwilling to cooperate" an anonymous victim was could shield them enormously from unwarranted accusations about the department.

I think the zip-ties and rope were used as restraints prior to the murder, and don’t have anything to do with transport.

Those items probably have a great deal of burn damage, but it’s not like this was a well executed fire.

I’m not concerned by the fact that they were readily identifiable, and still (atleast somewhat) in place.

Other parts of her survived as well, and it stands to reason that those items could too.

ETA: I like your potential explanation @ZoriahNZ
I think he restrained her also, prior to the murder. I've certainly wondered if he had at least some of that basement done.

Since whatever he was up to with all the deception and park meeting place was planned, even if murder wasn't central to that agenda, it was on the list because he could not afford to have a living victim. So whether he planned to kill her because that was part of what he wanted out of this, or he planned to kill her because he couldn't let her go afterward, he planned to kill her. JMO

Bolded by me.

And have we seen any “proof” that AA wanted to sleep with ML either? IMO no, but Occam’s razor tells us he probably did.

And in my educated guess, she did as well, or at least considered him a bit more than a friend to meet up with him in a park at 3am IMO.

As a girl close to her age, that is the only reason for this meeting. That is not victim blaming, I don’t think she did anything wrong. I think she trusted someone who was able to portray himself as a charming and maybe weak foreigner who turned out to be a sociopath. MOO

There is no evidence whatsoever that ML had any kind of sexual relationship with AA prior to her murder. Occam's razor tells us ML agreed to this meeting at 3 AM because he lured her there under false pretenses.

JMO

Since whatever he was up to with all the deception and park meeting place was planned, even if murder wasn't central to that agenda, it was on the list because he could not afford to have a living victim. So whether he planned to kill her because that was part of what he wanted out of this, or he planned to kill her because he couldn't let her go afterward, he planned to kill her. JMO
Because of his "perversions" I suspect a murder was part of his plan. jmo
But he sure as heck didn't have an end game in place once she was dead so that gives me pause.

I am out of town, just got to service. Astonishing. No words in regards to PC. Sickening maybe is one.

My only question, that may have been answered already, just can't read through 64 pages right now...

If the zip ties and rope were still in place, that would be after the attempted cremation at jis home... and then transport to LC...

I would think ig her remains were charred that the zip ties and rope would be burned or not in place. Is it possible he tied them for ease of transporting her into the thick woods. It would be difficult to carry a corpse and that would seem to help?

MOO
I can’t imagine the the mental trauma and shock those poor searchers felt when they found KL looking like she had been barbecued to a crisp with no hair and left side of her skull missing with a big hole. Her little arms charred and bound. I’m surprised her limbs didn’t just break off.

This sounds like something out of a horror film. I hope counseling is available to all who have worked on this case. I hope her family gets all the help they can to help them through this. I just can’t imagine her poor Mom and Dad lost their Mother/ Mother in-law and only daughter within a couple of weeks. Beyond tragic. Prayers for her family and friends.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
It doesn't appear as if ML and AA were "buddies" who hung out and socialized together.
If they were friendly in that way, I think at least one of her school friends or roommates would have known him, or at least known of him.

JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because of his "perversions" I suspect a murder was part of his plan. jmo
But he sure as heck didn't have an end game in place once she was dead so that gives me pause.

I think he did have an endgame in mind, but it simply didn’t work.

It didn’t work, because this guy is blissfully unaware of certain realities.

One of them, is that bodies don’t burn easily.

That’s almost irrelevant though, as that’s not what brought him down.

His biggest mistake here was his connection to the victim, one that was proven by phone records.

Had there not been that connection, this guy very well could have gotten away with this.

Kenzie’s remains would lie in his yard, and he’d go on to kill again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem