Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #17 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been posted, but the NY attorney for the family posted about this case on her FB page. It is her business page, so the link should be allowed, but I will alert just in case it is not. The most interesting part is at the end of her post.

Law Office of Janet Fashakin

Not sure if this has been posted, but the NY attorney for the family posted about this case on her FB page. It is her business page, so the link should be allowed, but I will alert just in case it is not. The most interesting part is at the end of her post.

The suspect should be thanking his lucky stars that his public defender isn't treating the NY attorney as an equal representative in this case. She isn't going to help his defense one iota.

I just caught up on the threads from last night. I had forgotten that Kenzie was active on the SD/SB website the morning of the day she went missing. That in and of itself does not mean that is where she met AA. She probably like most people did a loop of all her SM accounts, checking in seeing if there were updates.

I think regardless of where she met him, whether it was Tinder, Bumble, an SD/SB website or even if she had met him in person at a bar (I don't think the latter is the case) I believe AA zeroed in on her for whatever reason and wanted her in whatever capacity. She fit his fantasy. They could have met in broad daylight at the gym, and the outcome would have been the same, he charmed her into trusting him and killed her.
I did not realize she was active on the SB/SD site the same time she was texting with him the night before and in the morning. Her friend who was interviewed mentioned she was on SM that weekend but didn't mention specifics. Apparently her texts to Kenzie went unanswered.

I still think it's possible that he posed as a SD. He could definitely pass for 35 even in his modelling pictures. What he could have said to make arrangements to meet her at that hour I do not know.

But it's just as possible that she knew him and was casually dating him, I guess. Or that they met on another dating site. Or even that they were just friends.
We really don't have enough evidence to come to any definite conclusions, yet.

I am interested in hearing the story about the woman who was raped later today. Or tomorrow, whichever it is.

It does appear that this guy had a history of violence, assault, and rape, and unfortunately graduated to murder. It's too bad he wasn't caught sooner. I imagine that he is very intimidating and that might be what kept any victims he had from coming forward or pressing charges. They were probably terrified of him. Imo

Early on when it was mentioned, she was an SB and we were still sleuthing her SM accounts I found her account on one of the websites showing she was active that morning of the day she went missing. It was reported, and later that day I think it was being discussed many threads ago. Her profile appears to no longer be there. I will look and see if I can find another link to MSM I do think there were some reports of it once word got out mostly because they sensualized that aspect and fixated on it. Her username on the website was Beachbaby96 in case you missed that from previous threads.

Thanks!

By the way, she evidently used Tinder as a SD/SB site. This doesn’t directly relate to what you posted, but I’ve noticed other people drawing a distinction between Tinder and SD/SB, and evidently that’s not accurate.

Her advice to aspiring SBs:

'Try tinder and be blunt about it. Mine says ''I want a SD/SB relationship with a real connection,'''

Missing University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck is a sugar baby who sought out men over 35 | Daily Mail Online

Ms Fashakin is confused. She of all people should know that being a retained attorney for “the parent of the man accused” does not give her access to the man accused- or his public defender.

I did not realize she was active on the SB/SD site the same time she was texting with him the night before and in the morning. Her friend who was interviewed mentioned she was on SM that weekend but didn't mention specifics. Apparently her texts to Kenzie went unanswered.

I still think it's possible that he posed as a SD. He could definitely pass for 35 even in his modelling pictures. What he could have said to make arrangements to meet her at that hour I do not know.

From what I have heard there's nothing really unusual about meeting up at a seemingly strange hour of the day if there was an arrangement as it is all driven by when clients "feel the need".

We will have to wait to see if there is anything in the messages that sheds light on the meeting time and location. It is the location I find strangest of all.

@wary @MsBetsy Here is a video if you pause it when they show her profile you can see she was active June 16th. I won't post anymore about the SD/SB thing because I don't want it to get rehashed and it's not my focus. My main point was her being active just tells me she was scrolling through all her SM as most of us do. Posting video link for those that missed this many threads ago. I don't agree with the sensationalized media account of this video or how they are approaching her and her life, but it was the only video I could find.

https://video.ksltv.com/videos/missing-girl-possible-double-life-jmxrcmzk

Wow, didn't see that one coming, which is to say, that was utterly predictable.

Points Awarded for Originality: 0.00

Attempting to play that stale, tired card ain't gonna' do it here.

Might as well shove that one back in the deck, Ms. Janet.

<modsnip: inappropriate>

JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ms Fashakin is confused. She of all people should know that being a retained attorney for “the parent of the man accused” does not give her access to the man accused- or his public defender.

Especially if he’s an adult. Wouldn’t it be a violation of his attorney client privilege if they shared info with his family’s attorney??? What law school did this woman go to?

What is wrong with this woman? AA's defense attorney's are prohibited by law from discussing his case with anyone. She says that she has a representation agreement with the accused man's parent. And...that means what, exactly? :confused:

Active on the SD/SB site? I never heard that—do you remember where it was reported? I’m seriously doubting that it was reported in MSM. Does anyone else remember?

I’m not demanding a link—just would like to know if other people remember hearing it from a MSM source.

I agree that it’s not necessarily relevant.
I don't remember that either. MOO

If what that review says is true, it is definitely unjust and it needs to be looked into and fixed. That being said, this doesn't seem like a very professional post on her part. I hope if she is representing him, she is competent so that the system can legally, once and for all put him away forever, without appeals based on her her abilities. I hope she can come up with something better than saying he is being falsely blamed based on his race. I do know that our country has racial disparities, especially when it comes to incarceration, but this has nothing to do with race. This has to do with evidence.

From what I have heard there's nothing really unusual about meeting up at a seemingly strange hour of the day if there was an arrangement as it is all driven by when clients "feel the need".

We will have to wait to see if there is anything in the messages that sheds light on the meeting time and location. It is the location I find strangest of all.
Well, the location indicates that he did not want to be seen or tracked to his address, if it was his idea.

Her post is hard to follow but it was posted this morning. Basically she posted an old yelp review from 2014 and went on another rant right below it.
Oh, I didn't realize the second comment was also her, since she refers to herself as "the writer" above!
If it's that obvious why doesn't she just say who she is? I don't know anything about how that works so I assumed it was a different person who made the second comment.
I guess she is trying to make it look like she is someone else so it looks like there is another person who agrees with her. Imo

<modsnip> There is no evidence whatsoever that suggests the victim had a "lifestyle" that prioritized the SB/SD lifestyle. Nor is there any evidence to suggest that her relationship with AA was from that lifestyle. It has been established he was a predator using multiple social media websites.

JMO

It doesn’t matter what her lifestyle was. Imagine we did not know about her social media, Then ML would look like she was - a 23-year-old student who also worked and aspired to be a nurse, of whose personality no one said anything bad (she was called “nurturing”), who had no criminal history. And then one night she made that unexplainable trip to the park at night, to meet that man, AA, and the next morning her body was already burning in his yard.

We fill in gaps in the story with the information from her SM, but frankly, we have no clue what had transpired, except for the fact that it was a murder, and a cruel one. But what we do know is that AA had the history of illegal stay on an expired visa, joining LDS for some benefits as he obviously stopped practicing, his marriage raising huge red flags of being green card-driven, abusing his wife, raping another woman, stealing, buying a house on a questionable budget and lately, asking a carpenter to make a soundproof room in his house that smells like a “horror chamber”.

All I want to be known is how he lured her into that park and car, not for myself, to warn young women who might be targeted by similar sadistic maniacs. So that they don’t let their guards down.

P.S. I have the feeling that the church of LDS and the state of Utah were somehow exploited by this man, AA, as well, that they were very supportive of their new member and he abused their trust. To accuse anyone of not giving him a fair trial is ludicrous given how many chances he had in that state.

Since Janet’s post is hard to follow it has a few ridiculous statements relating to AA which I wanted to flag, I’m leaving out the recap of the review she found on Yelp from 5 years ago.

1 - he was given the standard issue jail wear and shoes specifically to ridicule him. In reality, he’s in jail... that’s what they give people.

2 - he’s being held unfairly without bail. In reality, not really... he’s held for a violent murder, isn’t a citizen of the country, and clearly has ties to people back home ... he’s a flight risk.

3 - his public defender won’t give those close to him or Janet an idea of what is going on with the case... In reality, that would be a huge violation of attorney-client privilege.

Especially if he’s an adult. Wouldn’t it be a violation of his attorney client privilege if they shared info with his family’s attorney??? What law school did this woman go to?
Yes it would violate ACP.
If what that review says is true, it is definitely unjust and it needs to be looked into and fixed. That being said, this doesn't seem like a very professional post on her part. I hope if she is representing him, she is competent so that the system can legally, once and for all put him away forever, without appeals based on her her abilities. I hope she can come up with something better than saying he is being falsely blamed based on his race. I do know that our country has racial disparities, especially when it comes to incarceration, but this has nothing to do with race. This has to do with evidence.
Ms. F is licensed to practice law in NY. She cannot currently represent a client in UT. No matter how rapidly she flaps her jaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove