Found Deceased UT - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The phrase "sleep your way to the top" was understood until the year 2000 and later as an option. That has been replaced with #metoo, a movement that underscores a woman's right to do as she pleases and there should never be any consequences for those choices.

Context is important when trying understand how someone became a victim. In this case, it was personal choice, luring and fatal error - or at least it looks like that.

Police need to know how this man found her, why he met her at a park, and what he did with her after her phone was disabled.

That's not what I thought the #metoo movement was.... To me this boils down to someone psychotic or sociopathic threw out a line fishing for a particular kind of person, got one hooked, and the prey misunderstood the situation. The fact that the perpetrator has some serious multinational website and connections irl sounds like the tightening of investigations regarding sex trafficking could be leading to a change in schemes for abducting and selling humans. And this method went awry, because it was a dumb idea on the part of the traffickers. MMW, but MOO.

Here is a thought as to why maybe they met at a park. He knew the area and was familiar with it. Maybe he did not want the Lyft Driver to be able to describe where he lived. This POI could have pre-meditated everything for all we know.

I think we all know why HE wanted to meet at the park. The mystery is why SHE agreed to meet there - unless it was somehow her idea.

Ashley Moser on Twitter
“It seemed very kind but something you don’t need to do for an Airbnb renter.” At 10:00, a woman who stayed at the home police served a search warrant on in the #MacKenzieLueck missing persons case has some insight into the homeowner/person of interest @KSL5TV
D-HoCyhU8AMetI-.jpg
D-HoCyfVAAEaStH.jpg

9:42 PM - 27 Jun 2019

I'd be curious to know if the P.O.I. has similar characteristics to other men she has dated in the past? Maybe one of her friends or family members could answer that. If not, not sure why they would connect on a dating app.

My guess is she worked at a blood/ plasma donation center last year right down the road from his house and since News 13 reported he had been evicted from his apartment around that time they could have met while he was trying to get money for his plasma since clearly money was tight.

<modsnip - no link for info stated>

Last edited by a moderator:
“I’d see girls, kind of come in and out very frequently. Sometimes they would stay for two or three days, but really never leave his room, like ever to get food,” he said. “In passing, just say hi to them. But yeah, it changed between a Latina girl, a brunette girl, a blonde girl. In three or four months, I'd say at least three, if not four or five girls.”

I hate saying it but after reading this I wonder about human trafficking/sex slave type scenario here.

From: Former roommates share experiences with person of interest in MacKenzie Lueck case

I don’t think so. He had roommates, and they’d likely be aware if he was holding them against their will.

I imagine drugs were involved.

Yes, you're right. It's just weird because I'm really dumb when it comes to IT stuff but I would never in a million years post under my own name. And he has all this fancy job titles and descriptions. Maybe he's a conman. But it was a very idiotic move. Especially the box spring listing. The news are full of this case, the FBI is helping and he think it's a good idea to list on fb marketplace? But I guess it's a good thing for LE and Kenzie's case.

Maybe he didn’t realize anyone had reported her missing yet when he gave the stuff away. He probably figured that when nobody reported her missing within 24-48 hours he was good.

Read the summary of that 'book'.
Wondering if he saw something horrific, like the fictional lead character in the book.

Utah is one of those states that requires DNA collection for people charged with certain felonies.

This differs from most states, that require collection upon conviction.

As this guy apparently has no criminal record, he’s unlikely to be in a criminal database.

When and if he is arrested, I think there’s a reasonable chance that other crimes are going to be solved here.

Rape, or something along those lines.

http://www.ncsl.org/portals/1/documents/cj/dna/utah.pdf

Imo WHEN he is charged, there will likely be multiple charges, everything from kidnapping, rape and murder to tampering with a deceased body. Imo Cyber Crimes may also be a factor, moo.

(ETA: of course I’m no @gitana1 or anything :) )

:/ No-Go, either we never matched or I deleted him. I have a weird vague recollection of the profile photo and then thinking that some of the other photos didn't really seem like the same vibe.. or same person ... but not much else. Wish I could backtrack more on those apps!
Thank you for trying. MOO

This is so creepy!!! <modsnip - no link for the info stated>

He had all those sexual addictions and sex interest according to his meetup. He was probably watching those girls and guys have sex, dress & undress, shower, go to the bathroom etc. He probably got aroused and sexual all from the camera app on his phone in his room. This is totally disqusting. I just bought a couple of Wyze security pan and tilt cameras with SD and cloud recording with a downloadable phone app for only $34 each.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member