GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That med was present in lower amounts than the toxicology lab's cut off points for detection. Like trace...

if you were to learn that the defendant had told someone or others that he had drugged up MM and convinced her to get into the tub and held her down for a little bit

would that be consistent with how she died here

YES

I've not read everything on this case, but would't drowning be a cause of death if MM held her underwater?

That is the what they are trying to prove. ME reports are all over the map. Probabilities included: heart virus, then heart virus with drugs playing a role. And this guy drowning with drugs play a role. All ME's final conclusions were cause of death basically undetermined .

Wow just Wow. I didn't think that drug given how it was dispensed???? So Martin actally went that far to cover his azz to actually put a sup up Michelle's rectum. Jaysuz :banghead: Minor4th weigh in on that one. We didn't think it was present.

Of course he did to make sure she didn't vomit any of the drugs he had given her before they were absorbed. He disposed of the remaining medications that night to make sure no one knew how much he really gave her. Number of units of medication prescribed and dispensed minus the missing number of units over whatever period of time will show drug abuse/tampering. So obvious!

FL jurys really are screwed up. :lol: 2nd day of deliberations and jury has no idea. They did announce they are leaving at 4pm to take their kids trick-or-treating! (Sean Taylor trial)

FL jurys really are screwed up. :lol: 2nd day of deliberations and jury has no idea. They did announce they are leaving at 4pm to take their kids trick-or-treating! (Sean Taylor trial)

OH don't even go there lol :banghead:

Ok I am still trying to get the Phenergan straight. So it was found later in trace amounts? Was it in her system at a therapeutic level or thought trace amounts due to prior use. It's important. To me at least that could sway a Jury. Unless they get that Martin is a Sociopath. IMO.

I was in a trance again but maybe the defense opened some door and the State wants to take advantage of it?

I can hope...

Me, too, having a hard time concentrating as the defense crosses Alexis. Glad I'm not the only one.

A DO carries the same title, "MD". The MD stands for Medical Doctor as stated on the Medical School Diploma/Degree. Just like any doc who lost their license, they are still an MD, that does not change.

Actually they don't. You are either a doctor of osteopathy or a doctor of medicine. MDs would be sure to point that out. LOL They both use Dr. In front of their names.

Ok I am still trying to get the Phenergan straight. So it was found later in trace amounts? Was it in her system at a therapeutic level or thought trace amounts due to prior use. It's important. To me at least that could sway a Jury. Unless they get that Martin is a Sociopath. IMO.

I am sure that the Defense will clear this right up for us

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It was detected at the same time as all the other medications. The state misinterpreted a symbol on the report.

Actually they don't. You are either a doctor of osteopathy or a doctor of medicine. MDs would be sure to point that out. LOL They both use Dr. In front of their names.

Actually they are:

Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O. or DO) is a professional doctorate for Physician and Surgeon offered by medical schools in the United State. Holders of the D.O. degree have attained the ability to become licensed as Osteopathic who have equivalent rights, privileges, and responsibilities as a Physician with a doctor of medicine degree in medicine (M.D). D.O. physicians are licensed to practice the full scope of a Medical Doctor.
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This makes the testimony from the Inmates even more important now

The only thing I have gathered so far as to what their testimony will be is that it may focus on letters which Gypsy and the defendant secretly passed along through third parties (see arrest affidavit for details) as not allowed to....as they were both in separate prisons at the time for the fraud charges. She was interviewed by LE and said she and he were no longer in contact, she had moved on in life and DENIED DENIED DENIED, and then, voila, LE presented her with the letters supposedly saying they still wanted to marry even while in jail and SURPRISE, she admitted and concocted a story.

4 inmates....from two institutions testifying iirc on Friday and next Tuesday. Assume those that were involved in those and other communications with Gypsy and the defendant. Shall be interesting.

I went back and listened to Ada's taped interview. There is confusion as to if she and Martin walked home from school that day or not and it appears that Ada is confused as well. I transcribed the following noting the time marks and will post the video as well.

Starting around 36:21

Ada ~ "Dad told me, we just were walking home,"
Interviewer ~ "Can you talk just a little louder honey."
Ada ~ "Just once we were walking home and she was sick and dad came in and we walked in um where......."

about 38:00

Interviewer ~ "Did you go to school that day?"
Ada ~ "We just walked home and then......"
Interviewer ~ "Who walked home with you?"
Ada ~ "My dad"
Interviewer ~ "Oh so your dad walked home with you......."

about 38:30

Interviewer ~ "So you and your dad walked home from school that day? Had you walked home with your dad before?"
Ada ~ "I don't remember"

about 39:22

Interviewer ~ "So you walked home with your dad, and you said Mom I'm home and your mom didn't say anything. Did you go to McDonalds then or later? When did you go?"
Ada ~ "Before I came home"
Interviewer ~ "Before you came home...did you guys walk to McDonalds?"
Ada ~ "No, I guess we were driving......I think we went to McDonalds"

[video=youtube;yi5IIJZx6-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi5IIJZx6-E[/video]

Thanks to LadyJustice2188 for uploading this to youtube.

So for several questions Ada was sure that she and her dad walked home from school the day that Michele died. Then when asked about the trip to McDonalds she is not sure that they were walking home that day. Then she isn't sure that they even went to McDonalds that day.

My GlamDaughter is still not home with the Trainer/Hunter. I will give him 10 minutes and I am off to the Field to get her :tantrum: She is well past her lunch time. You just don't do that to an animal. He said he brought some kibble. We don't feed her kibble!!!! He knows that. If we thought he would be that long we have supplied the food.I don't care how much the Ducks are flying. He didn't take any extra food from us. So that will be why I may be MIA :banghead: And this guy with a great rep is gondy from us.

It was detected at the same time as all the other medications. The state misinterpreted a symbol on the report.

BBM - More like the guy who wrote the report used the wrong symbol if I followed that. It sounded like he used "~" (approximately) but meant "<" (less than).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member