GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The letter to the college is very telling imho. A major bungle first it not being in the records that Alexis had in front of her and the fairly obvious to everyone watching Alexis had never seen it before. Defense Atty. Spencer pulling the "Perry Mason" style against Alexis actually made me laugh. Raising his voice and forcefully s telling Alexis "There is a lot of things you do not remember!!!" while she calmly looks at him, made him look foolish, like a comic book character. I think this is a great day for the Michelle Macneill's loved ones getting their voices finally heard.

Almost makes me wonder if this is something Martin pulled on the defense counsel to make his daughter look bad - give him a copy of a heretofore nonexistent letter. Maybe Mr. Spencer was so angry and snappish because he realized he'd been punked by his client?

MM will walk :(

Did he say 182 pounds? Did ???? Michelle weigh that much? She was a small petite height wasn't she?

I wish the prosecution would ask him about the lividity.

MM will walk :(

Did he say 182 pounds? Did ???? Michelle weigh that much? She was a small petite height wasn't she?

She could weigh that in muscle mass if she exercised enough.

I hope he doesn't walk. Then again, it is always a PITA to get a conviction in "undetermined" cases.

I lost a young dog to an inherited arrhythmia sudden death, there is NO post sign of this. It is a guess. It's a reasonable guess on our dog too based on totality of circumstances.

Does it seem like the good points the defense is making are getting washed out by all the nonsense mixed in?

M.E.: Drowning is possibility, but can't prove it. Findings are not specific.

I am not seeing this medical expert helping either side. He can't or won't commit to cause of death, which I can understand, so why call him? Solely because he changed the cause to combined drug and heart?

IMO that just means there is a third expert with a third cause of death.

Combined drugs played a role per M.E.

Bottom line? They do not know what caused Michele's death other than her heart stopped beating....

I am not seeing this medical expert helping either side. He can't or won't commit to cause of death, which I can understand, so why call him? Solely because he changed the cause to combined drug and heart?

Dr Perper... heart, drugs and drowning.

One of the questions on redirect made me think one of the inmates is going to say MM said he drowned Michele, but maybe I'm reading waaay too much into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024