GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO. It was smart of State to call a cardiologist. This guy was good. I had been scratching my head about this whole myocarditis thing. I hope this brought more clarity to the jury. JMV

With all due respect to the defendant ...he looks like a corpse to me.

Does anyone know who diagnosed Michelle with high BP and when?

Good morning peeps ! If you read arrest affidavit it shows that while both gypsy and martin were incarcerated in separate federal prisons they were communicating through a third party sharing letters. This is against policy. My guess is the inmates are going to speak at least to that and perhaps other communications.

Yes, I think other inmates knew about this. But I don't think any of them helped in the letter exchange matter. I have an idea who did it, but I will refrain from saying it.

I would prefer not to have to listen to Dr Perper. Never trusted this guy.

With all due respect to the defendant ...he looks like a corpse to me.

Agree, he looks to me like people I have seen who collapse with a heart attack, or just prior to death. He has a shocky look about him.

Dr. Perper is wonderful. It would be awesome to sit in a class while he lectures. he is dead on, in this case. You cannot fake physiology, it has been studied and tested for a very very long time. The labs are gonna be good, real good!

The doctor she saw prior to surgery, can't think of his name at the moment.

She saw that doc one week before surgery. He was the witness following the plastic surgeon, but can't remember his name. I watched part of his testimony last night and he said an EKG was done and "there was no evidence of heart disease" (I wrote it down as he said it).

Anything more?

Soon to come by Dr. Perper, a discussion of lab work pre op and post mortem. This is going to be very very good! And like he says, it is rare to have all of that data in a close time period for evaluation. I am looking forward to this part.

Is this outside the jury presence? I thought they took the morning break.

I know I had two customers call me:banghead:.

Did the defense have any questions for Dr Perper?

He is still on direct. The defense is trying to suppress some testimony, saying it was outside what he provided in discovery. He is testifying outside the jury's presence so the judge can render a decision.

Whether their fears are valid or not, the inmates have never suggested that they are afraid of Martin MacNeill.

Yesterday there was some conversation about the inmates testifying against "DOC" < His loving nickname from jail.
Seems some of the other inmates were not happy with the guys that were subpoenaed, and willing to talk. These inmates are afraid of being deemed snitches.

Sounds to me like MM has made some friends, to help protect him maybe??

So, the defense didn't bother to figure out what questions to ask this witness?

Defense is also claiming his argument about sodium levels conflicts what is generally accepted in the scientific community. Wouldn't that be something for cross rather than being suppressed?

Yes, I think other inmates knew about this. But I don't think any of them helped in the letter exchange matter. I have an idea who did it, but I will refrain from saying it.

:seeya:
Please tell or at least give a hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members