GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
The jury is still paying attention, some taking notes. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeillTrial

Why on god's polluted earth didn't they just stipulate to the interview and give everyone freaking transcripts? :please:

Because then Gypsy would be back on the stand today and the defense is not ready for that big can of worms yet. IMO

My husband is a utah prosecutor, and said that this defense team has a very poor reputation among fellow lawyers here. He said he doesn't know why anyone hires them because they are generally known as being pretty bad. His opinion is that a few years back they were hired on a case that became pretty big locally and so the general public has the impression that they must be pretty good to be on that case in the news, and so they keep getting hired. I thought his opinion was pretty harsh until I started watching this trial. BTW, my husband is in no way associated with this case and does not practice in Utah County.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe his coloring is due to the lights. Defense lady's coloring looks strange on my computer, looks like felt. MOO

Defense lady is orange. Nothing wrong with your computer, just something wrong with her foundation.

I dont know why you dont have that conversation..you got all the rest of them...hehe

Because then Gypsy would be back on the stand today and the defense is not ready for that big can of worms yet. IMO

I had almost forgotten about her. Not really, I did think of her last night when I was doing research on a new flat iron. Pin straight her, that one. :floorlaugh:

He has already testified that initially he was hoping to get a "deal" in exchange for his testimony. He also has testified that to date he has not received a deal for his testimony.

I bet the jury is glazing over about now - I know I am.

Judge asking counsel to approach again. Hopefully he is going to tell Spencer to wrap it up

spencer, turn to page 10

judge....counselor will you approach

Good stuff. Many peeps flush them and not good. I know we can send meds back to Pharmacy for destruction at work. Responsible thing to do. Proper destruction. Good for you.

TY and I will dispose of these drugs in the correct way to the police department. I NEED TO remove my name or put them in a baggie instead of flushing as I GUESS IT against the law where I LIVE to flush any drugs into the lake water system.

Maybe his coloring is due to the lights. Defense lady's coloring looks strange on my computer, looks like felt. MOO

:silenced:

She reminds me of a certain muppet, but for obvious reasons I have not and can not voice that here.....but when you said "felt" ...:floorlaugh:

Well I did say so; yes in no uncertain terms because the judge allowed the def atty to do that to the witness. it was improper in my eyes bias and racially motivated... i know that WJ's hated the AA community in general and it just bled through in this trial. this is just my opinion by watching what this def atty just did to the witness. it was wrong.

I'm not sure I understand. What does Warren Jeffs have to do with this trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214