GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this witness will be quick since they didn't break for lunch?

MM cleching jaw after Gypsy says she's in another relationship

Hmm. If Martin wouldn't stay on the line with 911 because he was so busy doing CPR on his wife, why would he stop to call this guy?

why would you call your work as your wife is "coding"

Do we know that she shamed him or cut him off? For *advertiser censored*? Really?

I can understand starting to hate someone b/c of the way they treat you and drifting apart. I can't understand shaming or cutting someone off over *advertiser censored*.

I was filling in a lot of blanks when I said "probably". Of course, I don't really know for sure. Part of my assumption was influenced by the notion that Michele was quite devoted to her Mormon religion.

Take my analysis with a grain of salt. ;)

state rest

defense up

jim vanzant

works at DC

in 2007

a family nurse practioner

marty was his immediate supervisor

practice was to wear white lab coats

had 2 interactions

1st when he was leaving to pick up Ada - we talked in hallway - said he was going to pick her up

did not look at clock

2nd later - phone rang - it was marty - he was in a panic - doing a code on wife

time difference? can't say

probably within an hour or 2 or shorter

familiar with marty's office - yes

was in common practice for people to enter his office and make phone calls - no

2.5 minute walk from medical office to heather bldg.

This guy is sure eager to back macneill. Why's that? Anyhoo, sure is a lousy witness.

And this witness helps the defense how??

Oooh. He's the guy who says she had health problems , so natural death. I get it.

i would not want to be treated by this guy..something about him does not inspire confidence.

pead once again not effective

Oooh. He's the guy who says she had health problems , so natural death. I get it.

But if so doesn't it seem highly self-serving that he said almost nothing to him beforehand and then mentioned all this "helpful" other info later?

If anyone is watching live I'm directly behind the defense table, 3rd row back, white shirt, short hair. HI!!

I see where Pead is going. There would be no need for MacNeill to panic since he'd have done this a lot.

:waitasec: Maybe she couldn't make it last night and it will be tonight? :dunno:

HLN After Dark ‏@HLNAfterDark 32s
Don't miss Dr. #MartinMacNeill's adopted daughter Giselle on the show tonight! She opens up about her father & her mother's death. 10pET

2nd call - no nonsense in voice - he was distressed
yes, I could understand what he was saying

did marty talk to you about his relationship with his wife around the time of her death
yes, knew his wife had some type of surgery
any health issue discussed - no
but later talked about her having HTN
and took her to doctor for treatment

he thinks marty said wife was cleared for surgery

very challenging medical individuals at DC

code = cpr - life saving measures

discussing different codes and techniques

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics