GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good night dear web buddies. I'm going to sleep soundly knowing justice has finally come for Michele's sweet family. God bless!

We discussed it earlier with no conclusions. I will be following Bashara and hope to attend Trial. Will attend the Noelle Paquette trial when it comes up here in Canada.

I forgot. I wanted to ask if you are close to Detroit Bravo.
I assume you mean Bashara from Detroit areas trial?

I know you are in Canada so I am assuming Windsor area probably (just a ride over the bridge for the trial).

Just wondered, I am in the burbs north of the D.

Goodnight everyone. :seeya:

Thanks for all your great company. :loveyou:

It's 3:30 and I'm pooped for real.

See you at the next trial?

Thank you all for sharing most precious thing with me, your time.. I laughed and cried im so relieved thatnjustice was served. Im loving that jury too! Many thanks! Going to bed now, sweet dreams to all. :)

Night everyone..........get some must need rest

We know that the girls will rest tonight

and Michele is smiling down at the pros and those 8 courageous jurors....

(((hugs)))

RIP Michelle.
God bless Inmates 1 thru 4 and J. Poirier for coming forward. No such thing as a snitch when it comes to murder.

Goodnight everyone.

My wish, is that Ada becomes a remarkable human being. I hope this tragedy doesn't define her as a person. I truly believe that Alexis is the right person to guide her throughout her life. May they all find the strength to go forward and be the women their Mom would be so very proud of.

Thank you jury for a job well done...you took the time to go through the evidence to come to the true verdict.You are true American heroes !

How old is MM 62?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

----------
Gngr, he's 57years. He will be over 70 by the time the 15 yrs. are up. Then I think he'd hhave to go before parole board.:loveyou:

I forgot. I wanted to ask if you are close to Detroit Bravo.
I assume you mean Bashara from Detroit areas trial?

I know you are in Canada so I am assuming Windsor area probably (just a ride over the bridge for the trial).

Just wondered, I am in the burbs north of the D.

Yep I am SW Ontario. Yes if u intend to go to Bashara Trial let me know.

----------
Gngr, he's 57years. He will be over 70 by the time the 15 yrs. are up. Then I think he'd hhave to go before parole board.:loveyou:

He looks to be in his 70's imo.

Oh yes...and thank you inmates for standing up for the truth...karma...the good kind, will find you .

Goodnight everyone. Really enjoyed WS...such great people, fun and great information and links. See you at the next trial.

Oh yes...and thank you inmates for standing up for the truth...karma...the good kind, will find you .

And a little prayer that #1 gets home for Christmas (if he will stay in the straight and narrow)
Guess it is true. Even prisoners don't like men who murder women or abuse children...

WAIT! MM has another trial still!
Why was he creeping up on Alexis? I thought he had Gypsy!

Thank you for pointing that out too. Yes I hope the inmates and (former) can take something away from this. Something positive. Doing the right thing is a good thing. I'm proud of them.

Nightline on ABC, right now on Westcoast time is featuring this trial. I think Beth Karas is supposed to be on too. They started off with the verdict. And yes, Beth is on. Was a 15 minute, up-to-date segment.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

(Al Hartmann | The Salt Lake Tribune) Defense lawyer Randy Spencer left, talks to is client Martin MacNeill
at the conclusion of his three week murder trial in Provo, Utah 4th District Court Friday November 8, 2013.

MacNeill found guilty in death of wife

Courts » Jury deliberates for 11 hours before returning verdict in case involving Pleasant Grove doctor.

By Jessica Miller
| The Salt Lake Tribune - Salt Lake City, UT

First Published 3 hours ago • Updated 11 minutes ago - 11/9/13

Provo • It took a jury 11 hours to return a guilty verdict on Friday for Martin MacNeill, accused of killing his wife at their Pleasant Grove home six years ago.

This decision from the five-man, three-woman jury came after 13 days of testimony over four weeks, where prosecutors tried to build their case alleging MacNeill gave his wife, 50-year-old Michele MacNeill, a fatal cocktail of prescription drugs, then drowned her in a bathtub in their Pleasant Grove home. The motive, they argued, was to continue an affair with 37-year-old Gypsy Jyll Willis.

Read more:

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57103140-78/macneill-martin-michele-death.html.csp

Off I go.... it's been a ride. Not sure how long this thread will be open but I hope a bit of follow up discussion????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal