Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #13 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he lied because he did have KLs photos, but it seems this may have been the first time they met face to face.

I wonder if the photos of him he may have sent KL online were way back from his modeling days?

Imoo
Oh, I'm quite certain he would use those photos to his advantage not only with ML but likely with others he met online. MOO

I bolded the part above - I’ve tried to look this up and come up empty. We don’t know if they have her physical phone, correct? I assume he burned it. Can LE tell from her phone records or “cloud” what happened to the phone at 3am? Does Verizon have records that say - “her battery was then removed” or “her phone power-off button was then initiated” or whatever, or is “no longer receiving data” as specific as they can get? This is probably a dumb question, but you never know with today’s technology.
We don't know what they have but my speculation is that her phone was powered off and not by her choice. I don't know how specific Verizon's records might be. MOO

I bolded the part above - I’ve tried to look this up and come up empty. We don’t know if they have her physical phone, correct? I assume he burned it. Can LE tell from her phone records or “cloud” what happened to the phone at 3am? Does Verizon have records that say - “her battery was then removed” or “her phone power-off button was then initiated” or whatever, or is “no longer receiving data” as specific as they can get? This is probably a dumb question, but you never know with today’s technology.
I don't think that's a dumb question at all. When you look at failure logs when your computer crashes or a program fails (I am sorry, I cannot think of the technical name of the log right now) those logs seem fairly specific. I'd like the answer as well...

moo

Thank you.

Why didnt he just go to one of the local stores to buy fertilizer I wonder?

Imo
That's an excellent question. The simplest answer I can come up with is, he bought it from someone who had an extra bag or something and was getting rid of it cheap? HOWEVER, we're assuming it really was fertilizer. Looking through those venmo charges, it appears you can put whatever you want in the notes about what you're buying.

moo

Good morning everyone...regarding organized and disorganized predators...a couple of aspects, in my opinion, that give a very good and disorganized profile about this suspect--is his extremely disorganized and unstable relationships with people, especially women, and his spotty employment record. When looking at other predators who were very organized killers...they were able to kill multiple times for long periods of time...and they usually maintained stable forms of employment, were married or had long term relationships...examples of organized predators: Gary Ridgeway, Dennis Rader, Joseph DeAngelo, etc...I think AA is not in the same league with men who have an art for killing.

Does it show the date?
Sorry, dont have Venmo and not able to grab it right this second
Date of "fertilizer" purchase was June 3rd. I can't see amount either. Yes, and it's just notes, one can type anything into that line. Does seem like an odd thing to purchase from an individual, instead of just going to the hardware store....

That's an excellent question. The simplest answer I can come up with is, he bought it from someone who had an extra bag or something and was getting rid of it cheap? HOWEVER, we're assuming it really was fertilizer. Looking through those venmo charges, it appears you can put whatever you want in the notes about what you're buying.

moo

my instant thought when I seen fertilizer was what did that really mean. seems it only needs to be understandable to the person making the note? of course we all want to know now. maybe it really was as noted, maybe It was a code for himself only to understand?

ill take a stab at this - as someone who is between KL and AJs, i consider myself to be average with technology (however i am not an expert by any means so someone else please weigh in if needed).

but i can draw on my own day to day use. most ppl i know, particularly in this age group and including myself, have all their devices synced via icloud. for example, if i were to receive a text message right now, it would appear on my macbook laptop, ipad and iphone. if my macbook were turned off, this message would appear once i turned it back on, accurately displaying the time the message was sent, not the time i turned on my laptop. essentially, the message is being sent to the phone number linked to a device, not to the device on its own; whats crucial here is the phone number being an active number and not the device its displayed on. so if KL was using icloud, her messages could be retrieved on her other devices.

i am a solely an apple user so i am not sure if there are nuances for someone who mixes PC/Apple laptops and/or Android/Apple phones etc.

the same logic should apply for any apps like instagram etc - you can access all of those on a computer or ipad too. its not really about what device or where its being done (unless you want to track an ip address to determine who is using what where) but rather what account/username its being done under.

Do we have any reason to think that the purchase was fertilizer? (I realize that’s the note that AA made, but my question stands.) Has the person on the other side of the transaction said anything?
There was another bag of fertilizer ("milorganite") sold by that individual May 31 to another person.

moo

(I hope I'm allowed to say that... does that fall under sleuthing another person? *smacks head* I will delete if I'm breaking rules)

Some more details of the theft at USU in 2012:
Salt Lake D.A. gets extension to file charges against suspect in Mackenzie Lueck's death

“On Tuesday, it was revealed that Ajayi, who attended Utah State University "on and off" starting in 2009 but never graduated, according to school officials, was actually banned from the campus in 2012.”

“Ajayi was arrested for investigation of stealing an iPad, according to newly released campus documents. When questioned by campus police, Ajayi claimed the iPad was his.”

"Later as I was reviewing the iPad, I was able to see that (Ajayi) was not being truthful with me. I could see that he was a member of a gaming team with players around the United States and Canada," USU police wrote in a report. "Ajayi also said he was married to a girl in Texas and that he was trying to get into school. On the iPad I found websites that put his status as single. He was also trying to put a female as a prospect to marry to keep from being deported."
Wow, sounds like back then LE had reason to believe he was doing something illegal to stay in the country! Theft and rape? Too bad he didn't get deported back then. I bet the woman who dropped the rape charges feels horrible now.
I'm really surprised the marriage wasn't investigated then. I figured he found his wife on line. There are usually very harsh penalties for that.
Seems he came so close so many times but somehow got lucky.
I wonder what else we will find out. Imo

ill take a stab at this - as someone who is between KL and AJs, i consider myself to be average with technology (however i am not an expert by any means so someone else please weigh in if needed).

but i can draw on my own day to day use. most ppl i know, particularly in this age group and including myself, have all their devices synced via icloud. for example, if i were to receive a text message right now, it would appear on my macbook laptop, ipad and iphone. if my macbook were turned off, this message would appear once i turned it back on, accurately displaying the time the message was sent, not the time i turned on my laptop. essentially, the message is being sent to the phone number linked to a device, not to the device on its own; whats crucial here is the phone number being an active number and not the device its displayed on. so if KL was using icloud, her messages could be retrieved on her other devices.

i am a solely an apple user so i am not sure if there are nuances for someone who mixes PC/Apple laptops and/or Android/Apple phones etc.

the same logic should apply for any apps like instagram etc - you can access all of those on a computer or ipad too. its not really about what device or where its being done (unless you want to track an ip address to determine who is using what where) but rather what account/username its being done under.

I use a mix of apple, pc, and android and emails show on all. apps are shared between like items, like android can not see apple but apple can see apple.

Check out Urban Dictionary's slang for "fertilizer".

A low quality type of marijuana, often characterized by an abundance of stems, seeds and extremely low levels of THC.

IMO, this is AA's link to young, pretty college girls that would be willing to meet him at 3am. I think he and ML had some sort of familiar relationship. I don't think he was any sort of "Sugar Daddy" and I think she was out of his league for some sort of rendezvous.

Last edited:
I k
I know we added this info earlier and it is on another thread. From his forgeidentity.com website and registration, the address appears to be these condos. Marmalade Square Condominiums
It was registered in June 2018.

My question: why did he use this address then? We think he lived in the house then. Hmmm

Registrant Email: AYOOLA.AJAYI@OUTLOOK.COM
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: AYOOLA AJAYI
Admin Organization: PC GURU
Admin Street: 650 N 300 W
Admin City: SALT LAKE CITY
Admin State/Province: UTAH
Admin Postal Code: 84103
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4357574209

now we added this info earlier and it is on another thread. From his forgeidentity.com website and registration, the address appears to be these condos. Marmalade Square Condominiums
It was registered in June 2018.

My question: why did he use this address then? We think he lived in the house then. Hmmm

Registrant Email: AYOOLA.AJAYI@OUTLOOK.COM
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: AYOOLA AJAYI
Admin Organization: PC GURU
Admin Street: 650 N 300 W
Admin City: SALT LAKE CITY
Admin State/Province: UTAH
Admin Postal Code: 84103
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4357574209

I'm lagging behind. But there is a modeling agency really close. Maybe right there. My DD lived s block away in Marmalade.

It doesn’t, but I think what people are speculating is that he got into her phone, causing it to ping, then went into her Instagram account and followed someone. Most posts I’ve seen referencing this seem to imply he was taunting police with these actions.

I agree with you that her phone was destroyed by then for sure.

Didn’t he also have her laptop? Her passwords were likely saved and there would be no actual ping as in a cell phone.

They could track the IP address but he could have made the entry at a public Wi-Fi source. And looked at any other personal information that was not password-protected.

It is possible he did not burn her laptop with other items since it would be quick and easy to dispose of.

I don’t truly think this is what happened but it is a possibility.

JMO

ETA - someone mentioned that LE was alerted to his home address by the Instagram like. It still could’ve been her laptop and not the phone but he would have to be pretty clueless to not know it would be tracked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member