UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he doesn't have a vigorous defense he could win a new trial based on poor representation. Lawyers pushing the edge are actually good things from time to time.[/quote]

A very valid point. But I would prefer full disclosure and a confession!

If he doesn't have a vigorous defense he could win a new trial based on poor representation. Lawyers pushing the edge are actually good things from time to time.

I agree... but, in a perfect world, wearing rose-colored glasses... wouldn't it be refreshing if the husband cared more about his wife's body being recovered from the elements, than his criminal defense in some far-off distant trial?

Only 8 days until Christmas.

I hope this year, and every year hereafter, Josh is haunted by the ghosts of Christmas' passed and Christmas' future (a.k.a. 'what could have been').

I hope and pray Susan's family has the blessing of some sort of closure before this holiday, and doesn't have to imagine her body out there exposed, frozen, alone. As a mother, I can't even imagine the agony of Christmas without knowing where my daughter is.

I hope this year, and every year hereafter, Josh is haunted by the ghosts of Christmas' passed and Christmas' future (a.k.a. 'what could have been').

I hope and pray Susan's family has the blessing of some sort of closure before this holiday, and doesn't have to imagine her body out there exposed, frozen, alone. As a mother, I can't even imagine the agony of Christmas without knowing where my daughter is.

If he really LOVES his sons, he would let this be over now!
JP was suppose to be mad that Susan bought her sons Christmas gifts.
The last loving thing she did for her sons, wonder if JP will be hero dad when he gives them to her sons?
Susan wanted her sons to have a great Christmas despite their father's demands and lack of money.
I only hope someday her sons will know how much she LOVED them!

I hope so too, SB. It's so much worse for something like this to happen during the holiday season. Those poor, sweet little boys should have their Mommy and her family should have their daughter/granddaughter/sister/aunt. :furious:

No worry, no desperation, no emotions in Josh.............he's goofy
and is that a half smile? smirk? nerves that makes his mouth curl up on 1 side?
Anyone ever see any one do that?
It fascinates me because I have never seen it before him!

Well, I think that I can safely say that he is not trying to impersonate Elvis. Not trying to be funny here, Elvis is famous for his lip curl. I think the word "derision" when I see Josh's lip curl. IMO, he thinks everyone is an idiot except for himself.

Well, I think that I can safely say that he is not trying to impresonate Elvis. Not trying to be funny here, Elvis is famous for his lip curl. I think the word "derision" when I see Josh's lip curl. IMO, he thinks everyone is an idiot except for himself.

I forgot about seeing Elvis, his was sexy like........not this guy!

The last loving thing she did for her sons, wonder if JP will be hero dad when he gives them to her sons?
Susan wanted her sons to have a great Christmas despite their father's demands and lack of money.

IMO, his love for himself is getting in the way.:loser:

I forgot about seeing Elvis, his was sexy like........not this guy!

Definitely not like Elvis. This guy curls his lip in derision at everyone else. He is a very weak, little, powerless man who wanted to control and own his wife and his little boys.

I see him as a sniveling coward...........

I agree... but, in a perfect world, wearing rose-colored glasses... wouldn't it be refreshing if the husband cared more about his wife's body being recovered from the elements, than his criminal defense in some far-off distant trial?

Wouldn't it... I am disgusted to think he instead actually prolongs this in the belief time will work in his favor :mad:

LOL, I just had to look it up...........link

A most unfortunate term, when given political overtones... :rolleyes: Let's not go there... shall we... :biggrin:

:parrot:

This case is so sad. It's Christmas time and these two little kids don't have their mommy. :(
My heart hurts tonight for them and for their mommy. :( :(

Okay, an hour or two ago I gave a link to a DeseretNews conversation in which "Wayne" a supposed friend of Josh was commenting. Now I see in the DeseretNews a newer article entitled "Friend sticks up for Josh Powell". And that friend is named Wayne: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705352578/Friend-sticks-up-for-Josh-Powell.html

For whatever it's worth.

Thanks mc... "I don't know if he has anything to hide. I told him, 'Don't tell me anything. Don't talk to me (about Susan Powell's disappearance),' " he said. Doesn't exactly sound to me like a man who believes in his friend's innocence... JMO

:parrot:

IMO right now Josh has exactly what he wanted. He is in control! He knows how badly Susans family wants answers and he is controling their pain. He is in control of their son's Christmas, Susan will not be allowed to do the things she'd planned to make it special for them. He is feeling all powerful, everyone wants something and he's not giving.
ughhh he makes me sick! Please please please let there be evidence so he can be locked up!! I so want to see him being lead into a courtroom in cuffs!! He will not be feeling in control when he hears those heavy doors slam shut!

VB

Okay, an hour or two ago I gave a link to a DeseretNews conversation in which "Wayne" a supposed friend of Josh was commenting. Now I see in the DeseretNews a newer article entitled "Friend sticks up for Josh Powell". And that friend is named Wayne: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705352578/Friend-sticks-up-for-Josh-Powell.html

For whatever it's worth.

"There is nobody being nice to him," Hamberg said. "Everyone is treating him like a Mark Hacking or Scott Peterson."

Um, ya!

"There is nobody being nice to him," Hamberg said. "Everyone is treating him like a Mark Hacking or Scott Peterson."

Um, ya!

well you know, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck........

even an inmate I was talking to today compared him to Hacking.

VB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member