UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a thread on a webpage of Michael Powell, Josh’s brother. It will be interesting to see how long it stays up.

Here's the link It's near the bottom of the page

THAT made me snort coffee through my nose. I bet MR Future politician never thought that topic would show up on his website when he set it up.

I don’t think he poisoned her either. In fact I think she might not have even really felt sick. Here’s how my scenario goes.

Susan and Josh had been arguing prior to the friend stopping by. While the friend was there Josh continued to take verbal jabs at Susan either out of ear shot of the friend or in such a way that they went over the friends head. It could even have been something as subtle as a roll of the eyes when church was mentioned. It wouldn’t take much if he was picking at some open wounds.

Whatever it was Susan got upset and didn’t want to be around him. She used the feeling sick line to excuse herself. Josh also being upset left the house also. When he returned they continued their argument which escalated out of control.

THAT made me snort coffee through my nose. I bet MR Future politician never thought that topic would show up on his website when he set it up.

If his brother has thought at all about it, It's gonna be a career killer for him... Silence is killer!!

I was reading the article about Josh's neighbor demanding his swingset back and everyone around the Powell's are growing angry. IMO, it should've been this way for awhile. This families actions deserve this public mutiny!

I’m glad I was able to make coffee come out of your nose.

A few minutes ago I checked my email and I had received one from the site his page is on. It was to let me know that someone had replied to the thread I started. This got me thinking. (never a good thing) Michael must also get similar emails since the thread is on his page. He’s probably a little too busy helping dear brother get out of Dodge to check his email right now. It might be a few days before he does. Wouldn’t it be lovely if his inbox was overflowing with notices that someone replied to the thread? It’s an internet campaign I could really get behind.:innocent:

Really, what is Michael thinking? Does he really want his name attached to Josh anymore than it already is? Good luck with that political career! My guess is that it must be more of Daddy's manipulative scheming.

Thank you, my :twocents: have been added as well.
So do you need to join there in order to post? I tried to agree with the comments there and nothing happened. I clicked on agree about 20 times and nada. What the heck am I doing wrong?

I really don't want to get super-involved in a new case, but for those of you following closely. Why hasn't JP been arrested yet? Did he do that good of a job? Is his alibi that rock solid?

It just seems like the police say they have everything they need. His lack of cooperation, along with his statements, are ridiculous. So what is the hold up?

Celt1997 LE is waiting on the forensics. It's just a matter of time!

Thanks for the warm welcomes :) Lots of reading to catch up on this morning....a ton of useful posts to sift through....I love this site.

Yes, I'm beginning to agree that burning of the body would just be too great an undertaking for Josh that night. A horrid thought, yes. I just kept thinking that there's always a bit of truth in the lies.

Someone mentioned that a neighbor saw him come home @ 4:45? a.m? That's huge if I read that correctly. I kept thinking he was gone from 12:30 a.m. until about 5pm the next day.

As far as the car alarm going off, I get the impression that that was a jerk move on Josh's part fumbling to get Susan's body in the car. I wonder, too, if he was intending to dispose of her body WITHOUT taking the kids but the car alarm woke them up and he had to take them. Would like to see if there is any evidence of benedryll residue on spoons and such in the house. Taking two kids along on a trip to dispose of Mommy is a bit of a risk. She may not have even been dead at this point.

I really don't want to get super-involved in a new case, but for those of you following closely. Why hasn't JP been arrested yet? Did he do that good of a job? Is his alibi that rock solid?

It just seems like the police say they have everything they need. His lack of cooperation, along with his statements, are ridiculous. So what is the hold up?

I agree, is it because the LE has no body and no witness???

Hi Doc, if you look at Michaels site he hasn't updated it since June 2008..what does that tell you???..another person not taking care of business..
I agree his political career is over with this baggage, unless he does what the Hacking family Did..Stand up an be a MAN...

http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-josh-powell-returns-to-utah-after-holidays,0,220147.story

this is video of Josh's return.. notice the part where the neighbor talks about what Josh said the the neighbors wife.... "well it's not like i stabbed her"

WHAT?? left field anyone?

BBM IF Josh said this, then he is one odd ball for sure!
Oh those por baby boys with that side of the family!
Brother gives me the creeps also...........why?
I have no idea, he is helping with the move, did he help
that horrendous night also???
Where does brother live?

IMO, I think that Josh is a dumb criminal..........
He probably took the boys because the oldest is almost 5 and if he woke up and no one was home, at 5 he might call 911.
Telling the boys to go to sleep in van and when they woke up they would be camping would get co-operation.
IF Josh was home by 4:30 am, is that when he 'cleaned up' and left again quick and just drov around in a daze? Anyone have a link for proof??
Planning suicide and murder of sons and chickened out?
Now he is leaving Susan without a home.
Let's see how many memories of his beloved wife that he takes with him!
or puts in storage!!
The ones that will an are suffering ar SUSAN's sons!!!

Thanks for the warm welcomes :) Lots of reading to catch up on this morning....a ton of useful posts to sift through....I love this site.

Yes, I'm beginning to agree that burning of the body would just be too great an undertaking for Josh that night. A horrid thought, yes. I just kept thinking that there's always a bit of truth in the lies.

Someone mentioned that a neighbor saw him come home @ 4:45? a.m? That's huge if I read that correctly. I kept thinking he was gone from 12:30 a.m. until about 5pm the next day.

As far as the car alarm going off, I get the impression that that was a jerk move on Josh's part fumbling to get Susan's body in the car. I wonder, too, if he was intending to dispose of her body WITHOUT taking the kids but the car alarm woke them up and he had to take them. Would like to see if there is any evidence of benedryll residue on spoons and such in the house. Taking two kids along on a trip to dispose of Mommy is a bit of a risk. She may not have even been dead at this point.

Hi wyome,

No, that was me that said that, and it didn't come from anything. I was just saying that if Josh lied about leaving at 12:30, and he really left at, say, 4:45, he'd be screwed; because there would be a good chance of a neighbor seeing him. It was just speculation that whatever happened, he probably really did leave the house at 12:30.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up Dom.

If he intended to take the kids for the disposal of the body all along, then he truly is one of the biggest risk takers I've ever seen.

Unless he was sure she was dead. What if transitioning the kids from their beds to the car was enough of a jolt to keep the older one up? Turn around, glance in the back seat....I shudder at the thought. He would have had to kill his sons, too if that were the case.

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed (probably has, as you all think of everything and are a lot quicker than me!) and maybe it's just my wishful thinking, but do you suppose JP could be packing up the house, moving out, getting the boys settled in WA, etc... before confessing and leading LE to Susan's remains? I remember reading something awhile back where someone posted something, I believe in the comments section of a local newspaper article, about JP confessing after the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member