UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiki, um....just take a good gander seriously? they could be twins in about 6 months given Josh's aging

Ok guess you're right. I'm not always good at spotting familial resemblance... but I could spot JP in his youngest son in an instant. Frankly I've been focusing more on comparing w man in red coat who enters Powell home after interview on porch but whom we only saw briefly from rear and side--definitely could be! Certainly wasn't anyone else we've seen around JP.

All the songs sound the same musically--and not in a good way! Some of these lyrics are just painful they're so bad... with an obsessing, or desperate quality. Something is terribly off... delusions of granduer? Extremely uncomfortable to listen to omg :/

I Said I Love You
I said, "I love you." Is that a crime?
And what if I say it to you one more time?
I love you, so put me in jail.
I said, "I love you." I couldn't help it.
And you were mistaken if you thought I'd shelf it.
I love you, so cough up my bail.

You made my eyes pop out of their sockets.
You could empty all my pockets.
This flirtation isn't rocket science.
You came along and really knocked my socks off.
Now you're all I think and talk of.
So much for my former self-reliance....

It seems like all I do is take a beating,
But giving up is self-defeating.

I could be in heaven or in hell,
It doesn't matter, I'd be well
If I could only know that I'd be there with you

:parrot:

Then ALL the more reason that every rancher search their individual ranch. They are on the land every day, is that so hard?

Yes it would be hard. We are talking sometimes tens of thousands of square acres of land. During winter even the ranchers stay on the roads for the most part. If there are fences they check the fence lines. Ranchers don't babysit their cattle. It would be impossible to do so and I can't imagine the cost. They round up their cattle and seperate them by brand and do a head count. And they do not do that in the winter. Now when the cowboys go out there this spring to see what the damage the winter did to their stock, they might come across something.

There is more BLM land that is restricted than just the leased properties. And unless I'm a mind reader, which of the 5 out of 29 million acres would I know is currently being leased? The leases change all the time. I have no need to want to wander around and get confronted by an angry ranch hand again. Come to think of it, maybe that's a good reason to check in with LE before going out willy nilly?

I never said it wasn't a good idea to check in with the police. I just said you don't have to ask their permission to search.

Yes it would be hard. We are talking sometimes tens of thousands of square acres of land. During winter even the ranchers stay on the roads for the most part. If there are fences they check the fence lines. Ranchers don't babysit their cattle. It would be impossible to do so and I can't imagine the cost. They round up their cattle and seperate them by brand and do a head count. And they do not do that in the winter. Now when the cowboys go out there this spring to see what the damage the winter did to their stock, they might come across something.

I think there is a very good chance that is right where Susan is. Along some road in a ditch.

Ok guess you're right. I'm not always good at spotting familial resemblance... but I could spot JP in his youngest son in an instant. Frankly I've been focusing more on comparing w man in red coat who enters Powell home after interview on porch but whom we only saw briefly from rear and side--definitely could be! Certainly wasn't anyone else we've seen around JP.

All the songs sound the same musically--and not in a good way! Some of these lyrics are just painful they're so bad... with an obsessing, or desperate quality. Something is terribly off... delusions of granduer? Extremely uncomfortable to listen to omg :/

I Said I Love You
I said, "I love you." Is that a crime?
And what if I say it to you one more time?
I love you, so put me in jail.
I said, "I love you." I couldn't help it.
And you were mistaken if you thought I'd shelf it.
I love you, so cough up my bail.

You made my eyes pop out of their sockets.
You could empty all my pockets.
This flirtation isn't rocket science.
You came along and really knocked my socks off.
Now you're all I think and talk of.
So much for my former self-reliance.

I said, "I love you." Can you forgive
If I can't find another way to live?
I love you, and that is my sin.
I said, "I love you." I think you knew it,
But I got hasty and I think I blew it.
I love you. Can we try again?

It seems like all I do is take a beating,
But giving up is self-defeating.

I could be in heaven or in hell,
It doesn't matter, I'd be well
If I could only know that I'd be there with you

That one bothers me.

Good gawd those song lyrics are going to give me nightmares.

ROFL Lemon I see now you and I have the same musical taste... :crazy: LOL

As for Susan being kidnapped and deprogrammed I highly doubt it. There is another possible scenario where she is still alive. Here is a post that I made on SL Tribune board back on 12/23/09.

“You would need the analytical skills of an O.J. Simpson juror not to conclude that Josh is guilty. In fact he is acting so guilty that I began to wonder if this could be a Balloon Boy type hoax. He drives hundreds of miles with a rental then goes to neighbor to take him to pick up his van with “severely wind burned hands”. Just in case the neighbor didn’t notice his hands he kept applying lotion to them.

His alibi, the two fans, not helping police, the rental car and now this. How could he have drawn more attention to his guilt? If Susan turns up alive after the holidays with some crazy story to tell the talk shows we’ll know it’s been a hoax.

I know it’s a long shot. But it is hard to believe anyone could be as stupid as Josh is acting.”

This is an interesting take, and the only one that any could conceive of JP being not guilty. However, I think there's a chance of this being about as true as Mr. Heine just stated that it was NOT a hoax on LK.

Picking up from the initial post concerning Josh making himself look guilty may I add the generator story and now the relocation in a NY minute. No, it's not a hoax, but his stupidity in the art of planning and alibi will sure go down in history.

Why do I hear that song this way? Please forgive me, maybe it's snarky.

"I said I love you!" (slap, slap)
"You B*!@h, I said I love you!" (slap)
"Now get me out of jail!"
"Or else . . ."

I can spell obsession. Some loser sees a knockout chick and pulls the ILY card. That is what I see in these ah-hem "lyrics." Well, No one's going to heaven or hew with me, they gotta get it on their own ! Back off, wacko. Whew, Susan sure needed support in this situation, IMO.

I can spell obsession. Some loser sees a knockout chick and pulls the ILY card. That is what I see in these ah-hem "lyrics." Well, No one's going to heaven or hew with me, they gotta get it on their own ! Back off, wacko. Whew, Susan sure needed support in this situation, IMO.

Welcome PercyVeer. I find comfort in believing Susan may have had Josh's sister, and maybe his Mom to talk to. They'd probably understand what she was going through. They say Josh talked to his Dad super often, and he must have had a big influence of the wrong kind.

Welcome PercyVeer. I find comfort in believing Susan may have had Josh's sister, and maybe his Mom to talk to. They'd probably understand what she was going through. They say Josh talked to his Dad super often, and he must have had a big influence of the wrong kind.

Thank You for the Welome !:angel:

I can see that. I sure hope they gave her love. I wonder about co-workers, she seemed to feel safe there, maybe got love there too. I hope I do not weep too hard when I hear the details of what really went on with this lovely lady Susan, and her boys.

Thank You for the Welome !:angel:

I can see that. I sure hope they gave her love. I wonder about co-workers, she seemed to feel safe there, maybe got love there too. I hope I do not weep too hard when I hear the details of what really went on with this lovely lady Susan, and her boys.

Last year another case really upset me (Chris Coleman), and now this one is tearing me up. The way I see it, Susan did not deserve what she was going through for a long time, just to give Josh a fair chance to come through on his promises.

He must have let his mask slip and made some threatening remarks, if the journal entries are a truth, but she probably didn't sense how dangerous it'd be if he felt he was losing control of her. He must've become unhinged finding out she really was going to give up on the marriage that was making her so unhappy. I know, you look at photos of Susan and you can just tell you'd love her as a friend. Good mother to two kids who most likely now have no mother.

We all need to take care of ourselves when on these cases. Don't get too down. Stay strong. I'm going to follow my own advice, and go to bed for a good restful sleep.

Time for sleep here, too. I never really get down, so if you ever need help, I will answer . Have a great nite !

Thanks, I wish I knew more about saving and screenshots........I have tried and failed....the minute they know we know it will disappear!

Really, all you have to do is left click on the page, then press the CTRL key and the A key, then press the CTRL key and the C key, then open up a blank email form, click in the body of the email form, press the CTRL key and the V key, and email it to yourself.

Also works with right click, Select All, right click, Copy, open email, left click in body of email form, right click, click on Paste. :)

Kiirsi saying she got a message that led her to believe Susan was alive and in another state.

~~~respectfully snipped~~~

This is the first time I've heard this. Anyone have a link to the original source ?

Yes, but if the State has enough evidence to prove he did kill Susan when it comes to trail, I think it will only make jurors more sympathic for her family. It might even reveal what a narcissistic, selfish taker Josh is, and how cunning he was to get these people in his corner helping him, but not looking for Susan. Most people expect the husband to beg people to help search, not to relocate a month later with everyone's cheerful help.

Much less remove his wedding band. In video of him moving, he is no longer wearing it.

Guess he's moved on.

Smores anyone ?? :furious:

Curious me, I totally agree with you, I was very upset about the Elizabeth O case and now this one. They drag you down and you feel so frustrated.
People should take care of themselves when reading and contributing here
:twocents:

Hang in there guys, they'll eventually nab his sorry arse.

Very good post.

Thank you, Dr.Fessel.

I'm so tired of reading the lame reasons and illogical excuses about why no one is searching for Susan.

It makes no sense that Susan rates only a couple of Internet Sites displaying her photos and requesting prayers -- while 20 plus ward friends put their own lives on hold to expend their energy to pack, sort, carry and load a U-Haul truck so Susan's suspected murderer could more easily flee 800 miles to the safety of his daddy's gated community.

High energy and extended physical efforts find missing persons. Purple ribbons do not!

Not only are there no LDS members with boots on the ground looking for Susan, there isn't even a single rose left on Susan's doorstep.

I live within 15 miles of Laci Peterson's former home. Within HOURS of the announcement of Laci being missing, there were hundreds of people out in the cold rain on Christmas Day, searching the parks, rivers, swamps, woods and anywhere else they could think of.

Professional AND citizen searching began immediately and continued for months. We didn't know where to search either -- but we still searched!

Laci's front yard became a hopeful shrine of good wishes and prayers -- including rows and rows of hand written messages, stuffed animals, beautiful flowers and plants.

Eventually, in April, what was left of Laci was found on the San Francisco Bay rocky shoreline by a resident dog walker.

Where is Utah's angst - agony - OUTRAGE? _ Where is ANY emotion of urgency to locate your kind, loving, Salt Lake City mother?

Is there that much difference between Northern California residents and Utah residents?

I'll take California's caring residents of notorious *fruits and nuts* any day over Utah's stoic DO-NOTHINGS!

Shame on Utah! Shame on Susan's church family which encompassed her entire being!

It's long overdue that Susan's smiling Internet photos and posted flyers be replaced by photos of Josh - his personal van - and his rental van.

It's long, long overdue that Utah residents get off their butts in front of their computers, and physically search for Susan!

in my humble opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member