UT -Susan Powell, 28, West Valley City, 6 Dec 2009 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know if anyone else was following this blog but they've updated it twice this week. Just thought I'd share.... hopefully today will be the day that Susan comes home.

http://findsusanpowell.blogspot.com/

I didn't know if anyone else was following this blog but they've updated it twice this week. Just thought I'd share.... hopefully today will be the day that Susan comes home.

http://findsusanpowell.blogspot.com/

That's great, but foreign language signs before they put up signs with a picture of the van or a picture of Josh on it!!!?? Purple ribbons before any boots-on-the-ground searching!!??

Do they really want to find Susan or just want to keep on believing in the increasingly minute possibility she has not perished?

That's great, but foreign language signs before they put up signs with a picture of the van or a picture of Josh on it!!!?? Purple ribbons before any boots-on-the-ground searching!!??

Do they really want to find Susan or just want to keep on believing in the increasingly minute possibility she has not perished?

Yes, I do wonder this. It seems completely unsubstantiated to me, and mostly indicates an end run around LE.

If there's information that would make them think it, they should share some of it. Their messages make it sound like she'll turn up in a cafe in Paris or Tokyo. Who would read this and think we should search in the less glamorous or hospitable areas of Utah or surrounding states? Are these Josh's friends? The ones that helped him move?

Just checkin in.. this topic- the songs- is one I hate to miss discussing, but I must go..don't forget to take a look at the background pictures for each song.. creepy and goofy too.

The only thing they truly seem to want is 50K members on the facebook.
I'm serious.

Hi RayO!

I believe possibly their feelings have changed since some of the articles were printed a while ago. It sounds as if they are waiting for LE to tell them where to search. If only it were that easy...

(Sorry this is so hard to read. I tried to change the color on the link but wasn't successful. I'm not very good with computers.)

Hellewell, who has her own blog, hinted earlier this week that she believed Susan Powell had been abducted and taken out of state.

"I do have good reason to believe it, from being her best friend, but I can't tell anyone about it," she said Tuesday while noting she did not want to compromise the investigation of authorities. "I have my suspicions
."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705354834/Ribbon-campaign-for-Powell.html

Cox and Gifford said Monday that they remained optimistic Susan Powell will return safely.

"We believe as a family, fear and faith can't occupy the same space," Gifford said. "We choose faith. We will remain hopeful and work for her return."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...Missing-womanaposs-photograph-floods-Net.html

[I]"She's been gone for an entire week. I don't believe there can be any, very much hope left," a tearful Kiirsi Hellewell, Powell's best friend, told ABC News. "I'm trying to stay busy and not think about it. But I don't see how there's any way she can still be alive." [/I]

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/susan-powell-missing-utah-mom-missing-week/story?id=9326774

Cox said he will continue spreading the word about his daughter for a few more days before returning home to Puyallup, Wash. He also has plans to meet with Elizabeth Smart's father, Ed, who has offered his support.

"I would love to do something, but what can you do?" Cox said. "All I can do is wait."
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705351425/Wet-spot-found-in-Powells-home.html

"We're hoping Susan will become the next Elizabeth Smart," Judy Cox said, explaining that she hopes her daughter will be found alive and well. She said she vacillates between sustaining hope that Susan will be found OK and preparing herself for the possibility that her daughter won't be returning home.

http://www.examiner.com/x-22460-Sea...--husband-rents-car-then-disappears-more-gtgt

The family has received offers from people willing to help with a ground search. Police are not performing a ground search at this time. Friends and Family of Susan Powell are, however, cataloging information provided by people who wish to help if and when the need arises.

Susan's best friend, Kiirsi Hellewell, said "Police have been contacted by Susan's family for an update on ground search efforts. Information will be posted on the Facebook page when it is available."

In the meantime people who wish to help are urged to register their information on the Friends and Family of Susan Powell Facebook page.
Once there, click on the “Discussions” tab. You will see a list of discussion topics.

While there are three possible options where people have discussed helping in a ground search, it would be helpful if you would list your information on the “ground search” tab.

In a phone interview with Shelby Gifford, Spokeswoman for Susan Powell’s family, she said, “I would like people to know their offers to help in a ground search are not being ignored. Susan Powell’s family is thankful for the resources and equipment that have been offered in the search for Susan. Family have been assured that police are aware of the resources available and have tapped in to some of those resources already. They will continue to do so as the needs of the investigation dictates.”

Gifford said, “Friends and Family of Susan Powell have set up a tab on their Facebook page where people can post what equipment they have, what expertise they have, and what they are willing to do to help in a ground search if and when the time comes.”

Gifford added, “The family is very aware of the offers to help and are cataloging those offers of service and so are the police. When and if the time comes we will use as many of those services as needed. The family expresses a great deal of gratitude for what people are doing.”

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Sea...nd-friends-grateful-for-ground-search-efforts

When asked why she hinted Susan may no longer be in Utah, Hellewell said, “For one thing Utah is a very big state, it’s the 13th biggest state and we also have three other states within a three-hour drive or less. So really she could be anywhere. It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack.”
She was asked if there is something in her mind that leads her to believe Susan is outside of Utah, and that attention should be focused outside of Utah. Hellewell said, "I don’t know if the attention should be outside of Utah but from being her friend for 5 ½ years I have had many conversations with her. And without going into detail I will just say I do have reason to believe that she may be out of the state.”

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Sea...oday-show-about-ways-to-help-find-Susan-Video

In past years, hundreds of Utahns mobilized to search for missing children including Elizabeth Smart and Destiny Norton. Kiirsi Hellewell, a friend of Susan Powell says that there’s a multitude of people who are ready and willing to help with the search efforts of Susan Powell. However, the people who have offered their time and money are feeling helpless as they wait for police to give the green light to begin searching.

“I know there’s a whole lot of frustration in the worldwide community now that’s praying for Susan and hoping to find Susan: Why can’t we do something, why can’t we find Susan, why do we just have to sit home? But the truth is, they don’t know where too look yet,” says Hellewell.

http://www.abc4.com/news/local/story/Search-continues-for-Susan-Powell/e6c-uFK3QUeuJQWBy-jPig.cspx

Because the database is on facebook, it isn't an option for me as far as volunteering for the search. I would be happy to post my details as a willing searcher in a WVCPD database or on this site, but not on FB. It's a shame that they might miss good people because of their need to control things. I don't consider the FB page to be a public forum but a place where personal information can be misused.

This has to be a blog started by Josh's lawyer. Looking in Asia, just like Drew Petersons Lawyer did. LOL LOL

What a waste of people's time. I guess it's not illegal to perpetrate a hoax unless you get the FAA involved.

Looks as if LE caught up with good old Drew.....just a matter of time and LE will catch up with Josh as well....

Haven't had as much time to get on here in the last few days, but sure surprises me that they're reaching out to Asia. Is Utah still having too much snow to search? Okay, Asia is the next choice, of course. What?

Translators. Brand protection. What does this have to do with 2 little boys who need their Mother, and a woman who demands respect for all she has done for good? This is about Susan, and I make sure say her name as often as possible to remind people of that.
I do not care who the President appointed as US ambassador to China, or how great the brand expansion potential is there; I care about Susan Powell. That- is and will be, MOO.
I looked around me. I did not see her here. Next place to try is not Asia.

What's the weather like in Asia?

Is there no any other news on how the search for Susan is going? When are the rest of those tests going to come back?

Yes, let's find SUSAN POWELL.

Hope we will have news soon..I keep checking every day hopeful for an arrest..

I just have to say, as a professional vocalist, that the audio at this link---IT BURNS. :banghead:
...and I have to say, as a semi-professional editor, that ol' Steve's dull and stilted writing burned my EYES, lol!!! Apparently he really, really
likes the phrase "a unilateral and secretive decision"! You are much braver than me, GingerRed, as I was only able to listen to about 9 seconds of his "song" before I caved; I yanked my headphones out so harshly that I think one of my ears is bleeding... but then again... it may have started bleeding the very second I pressed "PLAY"; the world may never know. ; )
It's sad when an "original" recording already sounds like BAD "muzak"!!! What was he saying/moaning? "yada yah..."? OH! and did you get a load of the "sexy/tortured 'artist' pics"? I am especially fond of the shot of "Grandpa" on his bed in his "jammies," with pages and pages of his so-obviously "original" music practically spilling onto the floor! Gee, I'll bet BEETHOVEN wrote his symphonies in the exact same POSE, complete w/creepy smile! I think I'll link this to my Facebook wall, and watch the reviews pour in! (My crazy friends will have a heyday w/this "gem"!!) :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste